What's new

We won't allow Hezbollah to entrench itself militarily in Syria.

You seem to not be able to read, read the OP and reread my posts. It's 100% true that Hezbollah is not in Syria for any other reason besides assisting the Syrian regime and protecting their interests. It is not in Syria with intention to build a force against Israel. And does not have permission from Russia, Iran or Syrian regime to even think of doing so.

But all you seem to be able to do is talk about Arabs. And not the point of the thread. Iran and its allies have one active operational foreign policy objective which is to attack Arab nations via proxies and to wage war against Saudi Arabia which is planned for this summer most likely. And you still want to make yourself as victim.

^^

That was stated objective since 1979 and is not defensive in any manner. So victimizing yourself when it comes to waging war on Arab nations is not going to work. You don't try it with other Muslim nations because they are not in weak like Arab nations. So you don't have brotherhood and none of this is about 'Israel'. It's about Iranian domination in region and settling some scores.

If you wanted to go after Israel no one is stopping you. If you guys are as passionate as you make yourselves sound in your propaganda about going after Israel you'd go forward with it regardless of consequences. If you don't want to and care about your interests then why the hell you bring up Arab governments then? You want them to do something you won't do? And if they don't you attack your fellow neighbors via proxies?

And if there was an effective Arab leader you will hate him more than all the current Arab rulers. So what do you want exactly? You mean to tell me you will support Arab dominance of region? You racist guy, lol.

And your racist, bigoted, Supreme leader is any better?

Well as far as I know Arabs operational foreign policy have been meddling in our eastern borders bringing infected Wahabbi doctrine and money in to Afghanistan and establishing Maddraess in Pakistan-Afghanistan borders started back in 1978 through a cooperation with Americans to fight against the SU .. resulted in AQ in 8 years and Taliban within 16 years .. is Afghanistan an Arab country that we've seen brainwashed Arabs rush in to establish their Caliphate there??
brzezinski-obs-1998 red .jpg
Meanwhile on our western side:
alah Omar al-Ali, Iraq's permanent ambassador to the United Nation:
Salah Omar al-Ali, Iraq's permanent ambassador to the United Nation 1.jpg

After 8 years of war against Iranians the Saddam Hussein's Qadisiyah ended without none of its goals while his excellency had already attacked his own people next to Iranians by CWs under support of western countries ..
2قادسیه_صدام.jpg Copy.jpg 170935_889.jpg 170936_705.jpg
His excellency even killed Mohammed Seddik Benyahia the Algerian FM.

So far they started these 2 fire in our borders ... but it's Iran which its operational foreign policy is to attack Arab nations ..

By the way back in 1990 his excellency decided to add Kuwait to his territory and he attacked it ... you know by this invasion all realized who is invaders who is not and most importantly is all Arab dictators whom supported him bankrolled his war machine faced sheer failure of their own aggressive operational foreign policy for 8 years that the monster they fed against Iranians bit their own hands & despite all threats he made to attack israel by CW he didn't...
After Iraq got invaded and faced food in exchange of oil program ...many people including 500k children died many deformed new babies due to usage of depleted uranium by americans were born.
Meanwhile despite the fact that Kuwait helped Iraq during war a lot we went to their aids.
In 90s besides of crack downing Kurds-Shia uprising in Iraq by Saddam with american green light we had Taliban government establishment in a none Arab country in 1996 which was recognized by KSA and UAE at once (as you put it well:operational foreign policy objective which is to attack Iran and other nations via proxies) in 1998 Taliban killed 11 Iranian diplomats next to Iranian journalists which pushed us to on verge of a war with them:
irartesh-ir_2cm6fatn3fea5cnyvqs-2.jpg

The output of Arabs operational foreign policy objective which is to attack Iran and other nations via proxies next to destruction in Afghanistan is more than 3.5 million Afghan refugees in Iran which costs Iran 8~9 Euro annually for their education, health care and so on:
DvcA1JuX0AAy5bW.jpg DvcAz5NXQAEsyk7.jpg 32.jpg.pagespeed.ce.mDQhckHa75.jpg

Back in 2001 these terrorists brainwashed by wahhabi doctrine in Afghanistan attacked 2 trade center tower in the USA and gave it excuse to invade 2 countries in our region in row.
D6uBemGW4AAa2Al.jpg 222.jpg

Later on in 2003 these 2 shiny objectives of Arab foreign policy in 80s bore fruits in Iraq and Iraqi Bath army commander met their brothers in ALQ in Iraq:

On a cold and blustery evening in December 1989, Huthaifa Azzam, the teenage son of the legendary Jordanian-Palestinian mujahideen leader Sheikh Abdullah Azzam, went to the airport in Peshawar, Pakistan, to welcome a group of young men. All were new recruits, largely from Jordan, and they had come to fight in a fratricidal civil war in neighboring Afghanistan—an outgrowth of the CIA-financed jihad of the 1980s against the Soviet occupation there.

The men were scruffy, Huthaifa mused as he greeted them, and seemed hardly in battle-ready form. Some had just been released from prison; others were professors and sheikhs. None of them would prove worth remembering—except for a relatively short, squat man named Ahmad Fadhil Nazzal al-Khalaylah.

He would later rename himself Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

he allegedly carried out a car-bomb attack at the Jordanian embassy in Baghdad. Twelve days later, he was linked to the bombing of the United Nations headquarters, in which twenty-two people died. And on August 29, in what was then the deadliest attack of the war, he engineered the killing of over a hundred people, including a revered cleric, the Ayatollah Muhammad Baqr al-Hakim, in a car bombing outside Shia Islam’s holy shrine in Najaf. The suicide bomber in that attack was Yassin Jarad, from Zarqa. He was al-Zarqawi’s father-in-law.

Under al-Zarqawi, al Qaeda in Iraq tries to spark a sectarian war against the majority Shia community. Al-Zarqawi is killed in a US strike in 2006 . Abu Ayyub al-Masri takes his place as leader of AQI. Al-Masri announces the creation of Islamic State of Iraq (ISI), and establishes Abu Omar al-Baghdadi as its leader in 2006, April 2010 - Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi becomes leader of ISI after Abu Omar al-Baghdadi and al-Masri are killed in a joint US-Iraqi operation.
In April 2013 - ISI declares its absorption of an al Qaeda-backed militant group in Syria, Jabhat al-Nusra, also known as the al-Nusra Front. Al-Baghdadi says that his group will now be known as Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS).
[/SPOILER]
Being with american, tacking photos by them and isreal serving their interests is what Arabs do not Iran:

On isreal, it's up to you to believe it or not .. I don't insist but it wonder me why Amercain would arm Arab countries and not Iran ... :what: if there was no threats from Iran to isreal which is 1# security priority of the American in the region? and morons would go forward with it regardless of consequences.

Well as far as I know Arabs operational foreign policy have been meddling in our eastern borders bringing infected Wahabbi doctrine and money in to Afghanistan and establishing Maddraess in Pakistan-Afghanistan borders started back in 1978 through a cooperation with Americans to fight against the SU .. resulted in AQ in 8 years and Taliban within 16 years .. is Afghanistan an Arab country that we've seen brainwashed Arabs rush in to establish their Caliphate there??
View attachment 623511
Meanwhile on our western side:
alah Omar al-Ali, Iraq's permanent ambassador to the United Nation:
View attachment 623510

After 8 years of war against Iranians the Saddam Hussein's Qadisiyah ended without none of its goals while his excellency had already attacked his own people next to Iranians by CWs under support of western countries ..
View attachment 623513 View attachment 623514 View attachment 623524 View attachment 623525
His excellency even killed Mohammed Seddik Benyahia the Algerian FM.

So far they started these 2 fire in our borders ... but it's Iran which its operational foreign policy is to attack Arab nations ..

By the way back in 1990 his excellency decided to add Kuwait to his territory and he attacked it ... you know by this invasion all realized who is invaders who is not and most importantly is all Arab dictators whom supported him bankrolled his war machine faced sheer failure of their own aggressive operational foreign policy for 8 years that the monster they fed against Iranians bit their own hands & despite all threats he made to attack israel by CW he didn't...
After Iraq got invaded and faced food in exchange of oil program ...many people including 500k children died many deformed new babies due to usage of depleted uranium by americans were born.
Meanwhile despite the fact that Kuwait helped Iraq during war a lot we went to their aids.
In 90s besides of crack downing Kurds-Shia uprising in Iraq by Saddam with american green light we had Taliban government establishment in a none Arab country in 1996 which was recognized by KSA and UAE at once (as you put it well:operational foreign policy objective which is to attack Iran and other nations via proxies) in 1998 Taliban killed 11 Iranian diplomats next to Iranian journalists which pushed us to on verge of a war with them:
View attachment 623516

The output of Arabs operational foreign policy objective which is to attack Iran and other nations via proxies next to destruction in Afghanistan is more than 3.5 million Afghan refugees in Iran which costs Iran 8~9 Euro annually for their education, health care and so on:
View attachment 623517 View attachment 623518 View attachment 623519

Back in 2001 these terrorists brainwashed by wahhabi doctrine in Afghanistan attacked 2 trade center tower in the USA and gave it excuse to invade 2 countries in our region in row.
View attachment 623521 View attachment 623523

Later on in 2003 these 2 shiny objectives of Arab foreign policy in 80s bore fruits in Iraq and Iraqi Bath army commander met their brothers in ALQ in Iraq:

On a cold and blustery evening in December 1989, Huthaifa Azzam, the teenage son of the legendary Jordanian-Palestinian mujahideen leader Sheikh Abdullah Azzam, went to the airport in Peshawar, Pakistan, to welcome a group of young men. All were new recruits, largely from Jordan, and they had come to fight in a fratricidal civil war in neighboring Afghanistan—an outgrowth of the CIA-financed jihad of the 1980s against the Soviet occupation there.

The men were scruffy, Huthaifa mused as he greeted them, and seemed hardly in battle-ready form. Some had just been released from prison; others were professors and sheikhs. None of them would prove worth remembering—except for a relatively short, squat man named Ahmad Fadhil Nazzal al-Khalaylah.

He would later rename himself Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

he allegedly carried out a car-bomb attack at the Jordanian embassy in Baghdad. Twelve days later, he was linked to the bombing of the United Nations headquarters, in which twenty-two people died. And on August 29, in what was then the deadliest attack of the war, he engineered the killing of over a hundred people, including a revered cleric, the Ayatollah Muhammad Baqr al-Hakim, in a car bombing outside Shia Islam’s holy shrine in Najaf. The suicide bomber in that attack was Yassin Jarad, from Zarqa. He was al-Zarqawi’s father-in-law.

Under al-Zarqawi, al Qaeda in Iraq tries to spark a sectarian war against the majority Shia community. Al-Zarqawi is killed in a US strike in 2006 . Abu Ayyub al-Masri takes his place as leader of AQI. Al-Masri announces the creation of Islamic State of Iraq (ISI), and establishes Abu Omar al-Baghdadi as its leader in 2006, April 2010 - Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi becomes leader of ISI after Abu Omar al-Baghdadi and al-Masri are killed in a joint US-Iraqi operation.
In April 2013 - ISI declares its absorption of an al Qaeda-backed militant group in Syria, Jabhat al-Nusra, also known as the al-Nusra Front. Al-Baghdadi says that his group will now be known as Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS).
[/SPOILER]
Being with american, tacking photos by them and isreal serving their interests is what Arabs do not Iran:

On isreal, it's up to you to believe it or not .. I don't insist but it wonder me why Amercain would arm Arab countries and not Iran ... :what: if there was no threats from Iran to isreal which is 1# security priority of the American in the region? and morons would go forward with it regardless of consequences.

Arab, Arab, Arab, Arab, Arab, Arab.

Here is a reality check for you.

world-arab-league-countries-map.jpg

iran-locator-map.jpg

3440771819_5c58544b7e_o.gif

And that is only landmass. Let us not even discuss population, economy, history, influence, achievements etc. You get the point, lightweight. Also I suggest you deal with your Arab obsession as well, I am afraid that we cannot return this obsession.

Greetings to any Arabs from Iran reading this, including your Supreme Leader and that Ali Shamkhani guy.

Last edited:

iran-locator-map.jpg

And that is only landmass. Let us not even discuss population, economy, history, influence, achievements etc. You get the point, lightweight. Also I suggest you deal with your Arab obsession as well, I am afraid that we cannot return this obsession.

Greetings to any Arabs from Iran reading this, including your Supreme Leader and that Ali Shamkhani guy.

Yeah was gonna respond to him until he made the whole Afghanistan thing about Arabs. I don't think that situation had much to do with Arabs more like Soviet-US cold war.

iran-locator-map.jpg

as I pointed previously to you the lands that painted dark green as Arab lands have population about 8m , the total number of Iranian Arab population is around 2m and you still post that heavily inaccurate map.

by the way I wonder what achievement Arab league had in all its history since its establishment at 1945. when was the last time they succeeded one of their goals , when was the last time they represented Arabs interest , when was the last time they were united on one thing ?

Last edited:
Hezbalshaytan currently serve as free border guards and target practice for Israel.

Member nations of the Arab world hardly act in unity in any meaningful way, the gulf is mostly its own bloc with it's own divisions, egypt is its own entity so are most of the other members.

There are idealogical rifts, conflicting interests as well as bad blood, absent a regime change of the gulf monarchies, most of these obstacles will remain.

Hezbollah is not trying to set up a front against Israel from Syria, Hezbollah entered Syria under pretext of protecting Lebanon from Nusra Front at the time of the interventon. They initially wanted to secure Al Qusayr, then they began advisory and command role for SAA ground forces in offensives against rebels.

Hezbollah did train along with others in Syria and it is their geographical lifeline, so they need to dedicate resources to keep Assad regime in power. There is no proof they plan to use Syria as front for war against Israel, and they do not have permission from Russia and Assad. They also have no intent to do so and do not have funds/manpower for said adventure.

Israel did not do anything to topple Assad gov't, they could have lobbied US to target Assad early on during the protests. Here are Israeli officials making admission of wanting Assad to remain in power but they don't mind if Hezbollah depletes some of its resources in the process:

A weakened Bashar Assad is preferable for Syria and the whole region to a takeover by rebel forces increasingly ruled by Islamic extremists, Israeli officials reportedly said overnight Friday-Saturday.

“Better the devil we know than the demons we can only imagine if Syria falls into chaos and the extremists from across the Arab world gain a foothold there,” one senior intelligence officer told the London-based Times.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-prefers-assad-to-islamist-rebels/

What that has to do with what I said? I am saying like you Iran looking to consolidate its interests in Arab world and the narrative pushed here about Israeli-Iranian holy/cold war is misleading. What I don't get is why members here try telling otherwise.

I tell it as it is and don't push misleading narratives. I'm well aware Arab world has deep rooted problems and incompetent leadership and talk about this all the time. Difference is I don't try to hide any of this. I also criticize others in region where they deserve it.

what you speak of is the geopolitical realities of pre-2011.

Syria is no longer a stable country with anything to lose. its got a wartime government whos entire legitimacy is defending Syrian national survival.

under these circumstances there is nothing stopping the Syrian government from teaching the Zionists a lesson as soon as its done finishing off the last remnants of the terrorists on Syrian soil....

its israel with its hundred billion dollar tel aviv infastracutre that has ALOT to lose in a war.

its israel with its babied population with multiple passports who have no interest in experiencing a real war that has a lot to lose.

Syrian missiles can hit any inch of Zionist territory.... any Zionist land invasion force will get slaughtered to the last rat. and would be the absolute wet dream of Hezbollah/IRGC tacticians to take on Zionist troops on Syrian soil.

after the terrorists are sent to hell, the Zionists are going to be in for a VERY R*DE awakening the next time they take a cheap shot on Syria.

This was kind of naive and childish. This shows Israel is not only worried but now seriously scared.

Well the map that you posted about Iran just makes us more proud about Iran and show one thing which is Iranian pluralism and a multi-cultural nation that has survived side by side throughout history a country that its SL is Azari its secretary of SNSC is an Arab and its president is a Persian ... while your Arab league has been just a place of attacking each other yelling at each other invading each other lands.

Now UAE KSA attacking Libya.
Now UAE KSA attacking Yemen.
Now UAE KSA Bahrain has put Qatar on blockade and even were on the verge of invading it.
Since 2011 Now UAE KSA Qatar has worked together to destroy Syria.
The list could go on but I think you get the hint.

Let's us discuss population, economy, history, influence, achievements btw Iran and some rentier Arab state whom got the delusion that they are relevant:
Let's discuss about science for example :
Iran.jpg

Bottom Line is my comment even was not about Arab as a ethnic but to respond of claim that all war started in the region by Iran .. so simply I explained how Arab states have been involved in this mess for decades.

Yeah was gonna respond to him until he made the whole Afghanistan thing about Arabs. I don't think that situation had much to do with Arabs more like Soviet-US cold war.
So basically again you were a pawn there in the whole Soviet-US cold war as Afghanistan has got nothing to do with Arabs... Sure it was not about Arab:
2.jpg

By the way that's the problem .. you guys could ignore it but at the end of day it'll get back and hunt you. Blaming others for your shortcomings and failures ..

So basically again you were a pawn there in the whole Soviet-US cold war as Afghanistan has got nothing to do with Arabs... Sure it was not about Arab:
View attachment 624284

By the way that's the problem .. you guys could ignore it but at the end of day it'll get back and hunt you. Blaming others for your shortcomings and failures ..

Hi, I believe in a Creator God and you believe in Iranian Civilization God, so your idea of 'failures and shortcomings' is different than mine. I never had an influential role in the ME and nor am I responsible for whatever happens there, so it's intriguing how that is all my failures. So unless and until I assume a place of power in that region, there's nothing for you to assess about my so called 'shortcomings and failures'. You will say you are talking about Arabs as a whole that identify with, but I don't identify with Arabs a whole and I don't worship civilization. I worship a Creator God and I know very well the so called civilization 'success' you guys like to talk about bears no value to the Creator Lord, and more times than not will distance people from their Lord and they won't be able to flaunt any of their so called 'success' in front of him.

Now back to the topic, you got triggered over the truth. I don't see Arab regimes proclaiming to champion a cause of 'Resistance' and don't see them publishing any rhetoric about 'resisting US and Israel'. So they have nothing to do with the topic. Your regime on other head is doing exactly that, but reality on the ground is very different than what they proclaim it to be.

Based off your rhetoric, one would think you and your allies are killing 1,000 US/Israeli soldiers a month. Reality is however you guys are killing 1,000 Syrians, Yemeni's, Iraqi protesters and Saudis a month. While on a good month you send a couple people to cut a hole through an Israeli fence like Hezbollah did yesterday. So if you don't not feel it is interest to confront US and/or Israel or don't want to take the burden upon yourself, and prioritize other interests, then there is no need criticize your agenda as it would accurately depict your stated intentions. However, when you are suggesting the opposite, then it's fair game to criticize you on this front.

Our message: We wanted you to see it. Consider this a warning ...
Did you also want a drone to watch Qassem Sulimani? All those people in the video were at our mercy.

Saw this video early the problem is how do I believe that it is Syrian crop commander and rest are Hizbullah.

That all being said it is Syria and Syrians can do what ever they want in their own country.
The video isn't meant to impress you, it's meant to intimidate our enemies. So you can doubt its legitimacy, but the people in the video understand we can easily kill them in case of war.

while people (mostly the pro-Saudi crowd for some reason) getting super excited about Zionist propaganda.. the biggest takeaway from this was completely missed.

Hezbollah is setting up military positions on the Syrian border facing Israel. and where Hezbollah goes, Iranian military arm follows..

Iran achieved the unthinkable, worse case scenario of the Zionists.... Another powerful, far larger Syrian front facing Israel. Zionists couldn't even handle Hezbollah on the tiny Lebanon battlefield they had been prepping decades for.. this new nightmare is on a whole new league.

they wanted to topple the Syrian government to take out an Iranian ally and sever Irans link with Hezbollah, and weaken/destroy Hezbollah. did that backfire or what?
How many times do we need to bomb Iranians for them to respond with their arguably superior and overwhelming force? We're an easy target, aren't we?

something ain't right...the video is far too grainy and boxy, impossible to make out the faces...I highly doubt the israeli itelligene doesn't have hi def cameras...
It's far away. Probably a hundred times magnification.

Bs,why not take them out then?
Why would we?
Give us a reason.
You seriously think we don't know all locations of your generals?

This was kind of naive and childish. This shows Israel is not only worried but now seriously scared.
How is watching your enemies, probably having a drone armed with missiles fly over their general make you scared?

Take a look at my flags and say that again.
What would you want with our generals?
Sorry I am using my phone, the mobile version of this website doesn't show flags.
This is how I see you comment:
SmartSelect_20200419-081603_Chrome.jpg

Did you also want a drone to watch Qassem Sulimani? All those people in the video were at our mercy.
By releasing this video the only thing isreal has revealed is how Iran got to the Golan Height and is in next door which means bibi strategy that pushed american to invade Iraq back in 2003 to margin Iran within its border has failed as most of isreal plans in the region has failed the same in the future....
On Sardar, first of all he got what he wished for .. second thing is the terror was carried out by american terrorist troops not you so don't get cocky for it which in response they got this:
Those whom were at our mercy were the poor american solders that we spared their lives .. as you see Iran high intel to know where to hit with pin point accuracy on the most important american base in Iraq ... still 110 were sent to hospital ...

I can assure you you are nothing without american support be brave and ask them to leave you alone .. then we see whom is at whom mercy ...

P.s: on terror attack resulted in martyrdom of Sardar .. I am sure a regime that was created on terror would continue its life by terror:

1938, June 19 18 Arabs killed (9 men, 6 women and 3 children), 24 injured by a bomb that was thrown into a crowded Arab market place in Haifa.

1938, July 6 18 Arabs and 5 Jews were killed by two simultaneous bombs in the Arab melon market in Haifa. More than 60 people were wounded. The toll over two days of riots and reprisals was 33 dead, 111 wounded

1938, July 25 43 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Haifa.

1938, August 26 24 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jaffa.

1939, February 27 33 Arabs were killed in multiple attacks, incl. 24 by bomb in Arab market in Suk Quarter of Haifa and 4 by bomb in Arab vegetable market in Jerusalem.

1939, June 19 20 Arabs were killed by explosives mounted on a donkey at a marketplace in Haifa.

1947, December 12 20 killed, 5 wounded by barrel bomb at Damascus Gate.

1948, January 5 14 Arabs killed and 19 injured by truck bomb outside the 3-storey 'Serrani', Jaffa's built Ottoman Town Hall

1948, January 7 20 Arabs killed by bomb at Jaffa Gate.

1948, April 9-April 11 107-120 Arabs killed and massacred (the estimate generally accepted by scholars, instead the first announced number of 254) during and after the battle at the village of Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, by 132 Irgun and 60 Lehi fighters.

“The Irgun and Lehi were the first postmodern terrorist movements,” says Hoffman. “Especially the Irgun, primarily because of Begin’s strategy. Like all good underground leaders, Begin understood, even in an era long before 24/7 news, the power of appealing to a global audience with extreme and dramatic acts of violence.”​

Back
Top Bottom