What's new

Why Do Indians Tie Down Their Tejas Aircraft Like a Cow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
no brakes due to no funding.
Fund is not issue for india. It's forex reserves is > 600 bn dollars while our only 14.4 USD bn . Issue is their lack of faith in Tejas project. It already took decades and decades. They lost interest in Tejas even Tejas mk2 is very potent fighter and can beat our jf17 block 3. This is due to their mix of Israeli, & Western technology and U.S.A powerful engine but Indians can't trust Tejas anymore .. They are more tilt towards Rafale .

A 747 dancing in winds. Empty weight of this bird is 1,85,000 Kg.

that is as light as feather.. you can see it is the junkyard and the aircraft is missing engines. Highly unbalanced configuration. A little disturbance makes it unstable.

Fund is not issue for india. It's forex reserves is > 600 bn dollars while our only 14.4 USD bn . Issue is their lack of faith in Tejas project. It already took decades and decades. They lost interest in Tejas even Tejas mk2 is very potent fighter and can beat our jf17 block 3. This is due to their mix of Israeli, & Western technology and U.S.A powerful engine but Indians can't trust Tejas anymore .. They are more tilt towards Rafale .
Tejas was built replace mig 21s

Rafales to procured to replace mig 27s

Problem is not of interest, IAF doesn't see an exigent need to replace its old fighters as neither PAF or PLAAF are considered serious threat currently

HD-wallpaper-airplane-cow-fantasy-airplane-cow-green-funny-creative-blue.jpg

You don’t appear to be the foremost authority that you are trying to portray by giving examples of donkeys.
Wind speed over an aerodynamic surface is what matters. It can reach a figure even few feet above the ground and move an aircraft. Had you googled the matter you would have come across it in adequate details. Your eyesight seemed to have dimmed temporarily just a few posts above, wherein you couldn’t spot an inverted F-16 over another one in an area that doesn’t appear to be an aircraft carrier to me.
Since you are only interested in trolling, there isn’t any use explaining it to your likes. I don’t have any examples of donkeys to explain it to you.
One doesn't need to hold any authority to give an example.....even Justice Katju gave the example after retirement.
My eyesight is perfect perhaps your mind cut off to comprehend the picture is from a bone yard , an area prone to Tornados and even then how many aircraft you see being tied to a weight.
Rather than trolling i did search to see if i can pick out an image of a fighter jet tied to a concrete block but no joy, however it's your lucky day as i did find an image of a Donkey in a similar configuration.

1641402446952.png

Tejas was built replace mig 21s

Rafales to procured to replace mig 27s

Problem is not of interest, IAF doesn't see an exigent need to replace its old fighters as neither PAF or PLAAF are considered serious threat currently
Ohhhhhh someone didnt tell you the news....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom