What's new

10 crore Indians be prepared to be killed in nuke war with Pakistan -Subramanian Swamy

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Subramanian Swamy asks 10 crore Indians to be ready to be killed, faces condemnation on social media
By JKR Staff -
September 23, 2016
The BJP Rajya Sabha MP, Subramanian Swamy on Friday made a sensational statementasking 10 crore Indians to be prepared to be killed by possible nuclear attack by Pakistan in the event there was a war between India and its neighbouring country.

Speaking at ABP News’ flagship programme, Swamy urged the Indian government not to give undue importance to Pakistan’s nuclear might and launch an attacks to avenge the killings of 18 Indian soldiers in Uri.

Swamy said, “In the event of a nuclear war, Pakistani nuclear bombs can kill not more than 10 crore people. We will still be left with 110 crore population. But our nuclear bombs can wipe off Pakistan altogether.”

When reminded if he was asking 10 crore Indians to be prepared to be killed, Swamy said, “I think the chance of a nuclear war is very low. But should it happen, 10 crore people should be prepared to be killed. Our soldiers die while protecting the border. Indian is the only country where officers to the rank of captains and brigadiers put themselves at the frontline. If they can die for the country, why can’t us.”

His statement has evoked angry reactions from social media users with most mocking his appeal for a war and large-scale death and destruction.

Here are some examples:

Abhideep Singh: 814M people were eligible to vote in 2014. The voter turnout was 66.38% and 31% voted for the BJP. That’s 171M people.

As long as the 10 Crore Indians comes from that lot, I am completely fine with it. #PsychoSubbu

Jahangir HaiĐer: yes there are many organisations like Chaddi gang, Gau Rakshak samaj, VHP jawans…who use to show there humanity with only dalits and now with there Danda they will cross Pakistan and defeat them and have tea in Lahore

Chetan Shah: Bjp se aur umeed bhi kya kar sakte ……sahi kaha tha kuch buddhijiviyo ne 2014 main ki agar modi pm banta hai toh yeh desh ke liye bahut bura hoga…..baat ab sahi saabit hoti dikh rahi hai

NonalBarla Guttu Ranjith Shetty: Instead of ten crore Indians to be sacrificed for His and Modi’s satisfaction, India should tie nuclear weapon to his neck and feet and drop him in Pakistan. He is inspirational and he should lead suicide mission with Bhakts in Pakistan to save innocent civilians.

Hisham Osmani: Sabse pehle sare so called Desh bhakt Sanghies, Gourakshaks aur BJP wale taiyaar ho jai… Modi sarkar ke sare MP wa ministers ready ho jai.

Prem Dsouza: This man is gone mental. Take him to a mental doctor to check him up properly. He doesn’t know what he is talking. It’s because of their foreign policy this all is happening. War is easy but there will be casualties on both sides.

Rajeev Yadav: Swamy is self proclaimed nationalist, let him fight the war with Pakistan, send him to Kashmir border

Atul Aggarwal: Hahha, wat the f***, he has taken decision for 10cr Indians to be killed, wow

http://www.jantakareporter.com/india/10-crore-indians/64298/

Subramanian Swamy wants 10 crore Indians to be prepared to be killed in nuke war with Pakistan
By JKR Staff -
September 23, 2016
The BJP Rajya Sabha MP, Subramanian Swamy on Friday made a sensational statement by urging the Indian government not to give undue importance to Pakistan’s nuclear might and attack the neighboring country even if it resulted in a full-blown nuclear war.

ARV_SUBRAMANYA_SWAMY_29574f-1.jpg

Speaking to ABP News’ flagship programme, Press Conference, Swamy said, “In the event of a nuclear war, Pakistani nuclear bombs can kill not more than 10 crore people. We will still be left with 110 crore population. But our nuclear bombs can wipe off Pakistan altogether.”

When reminded if he was asking 10 crore Indians to be prepared to be killed, Swamy said, “I think the chance of a nuclear war is very low. But should it happen, 10 crore people should be prepared to be killed. Our soldiers die while protecting the border. Indian is the only country where officers to the rank of captains and brigadiers put themselves at the frontline. If they can die for the country, why can’t us.”

In response to a question from jantakareporter.com’s editor-in-chief, Rifat Jawaid, the former union minister denied the allegations that his utterances were often bereft of logic and sensibility.

This was after Swamy was reminded how he had once called the former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee drunk and likened Sonia Gandhi, Tamil Nadu chief minister, J Jayalalitha and the BSP supremo Mayawati with Laxmi, Saraswati and Durga respectively.

Denying all these charges Swamy said, “I had never called Vajpayee drunk. I also never likened Sonia, Jayalalitha and Mayawati with Laxmi, Saraswati and Durga. I had used this analogy in the context of my efforts to form an alternative government at the Centre in 1999.”

Swamy’s provocative statements, often dubbed senseless by his detractors, had cost him his job at Harvard, where he once taught as a professor.

He had to face unprecedented anger by the American university after his article in an Indian newspaper demonised Muslims.

While reacting to the university’s decision to drop two courses taught by Swamy, Comparative Religion Professor Diana Eck had said, “Swamy’s op-ed [piece] clearly crosses the line by demonising an entire religious community and calling for violence against their sacred places.”

The Faculty of Arts and Sciences, according to a BBC report, had voted with an “overwhelming majority” to remove the courses taught by Swamy.

Labelling Rifat as Leftist, Swamy denied that there were any complaints against him for his article published in DNA newspaper. This despite the report that as many as 400 students had complained to the Harvard administration asking it to remove him.

Reacting to the Uri attack, which killed 18 Indian soldiers, Swamy said that some special forces had already crossed the LoC and reached near the headquarters of the Pakistan-based terrorist organisation, Jaish-e-Muhammad.

Swamy said that the senior Congress leader Ahmad Patel was acting as an umpire in the ongoing battle between Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal and the LG Najeeb Jung.

(The Press Conference, presented by Dibang, will go on air on Saturday (24 September) night at 2000 hours)

http://www.jantakareporter.com/india/subramanian-swamy-wants-10-crore/64231/

video -
Mahran S Ali: Lock this fellow at Kala Pani for good. I want to see which politician, Chaddi and gau rakshaks are willing to sacrifice and be on that list

Indian Army preparing for a war, posted by Zaid Hamid earlier on Twitter.

As usual, you are still trolling, but you are Chinese, so its OK. I posted after long break. Hope it doesn't break forum rules.

Wait that wipes out Baluchistan and kpk
That's not gonna make a few allies happy.

I'm sorry Submarinian but the radioactive contamination alone is going to kill way more than that 100 million you were talking about, due to poisoning of the water and the soil in the Ganges river delta.

I'm sorry Submarinian but the radioactive contamination alone is going to kill way more than that 100 million you were talking about, due to poisoning of the water and the soil in the Ganges river delta.
More BS indian and Pakistani nukes are too low yield weapons

More BS indian and Pakistani nukes are too low yield weapons

Yes they are low-yield fission bombs, but I am talking about the radioactive contamination of the water and soil in the Ganges river delta. India already has a problem with food production as it is, that will be wiped out by radioactive contamination.

Yes they are low-yield fission bombs, but I am talking about the radioactive contamination of the water and soil in the Ganges river delta. India already has a problem with food production as it is, that will be wiped out by radioactive contamination.
how much area can low yield weapon effect few Kilometers that's it
chernobyl is example

how much area can low yield weapon effect few Kilometers that's it
chernobyl is example

If the source of the Ganges is hit with radioactive contamination it will spread to the rest of the river as well as the fertile soil that you use to grow your food. The Ganges river delta is basically the heartland of India's population.

Low-yield nukes are very dirty in terms of the amount of radiation they release.

If the source of the Ganges is hit with radioactive contamination it will spread to the rest of the river as well as the fertile soil that you use to grow your food. The Ganges river delta is basically the heartland of India's population.

Low-yield nukes are very dirty in terms of the amount of radiation they release.
only contaminate are
Pure BS over 2000 Nuclear bombs have been tested as of now on earth in land & atmosphere close thousand MT

We stilling breathing and drinking air

Don't tell me few Phony KT bombs will Contaminate whole eco system

only contaminate are
Pure BS over 2000 Nuclear bombs have been tested as of now on earth in land & atmosphere close thousand MT

We stilling breathing and drinking air

Don't tell me few Phony KT bombs will Contaminate whole eco system

Yeah because all those nuclear tests took place at the source of the Ganges right? :lol:

Or maybe they didn't do that because they knew of the consequences?

Back
Top Bottom