What's new

10 Naxals killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh’s Sukma

They are being exploited economically and socially by the Indian State.

They had been sitting on resources which could bring them out of poverty if naxals let government build there infrastructure. Sadly naxals are just too ignorant and uneducated that they them self are destroying schools and clinics which are already there for there own benefit.
@Nitin Tomer, false flag

How ignorant are you to realize the principles of evolution.?
You are either very very hard headed that you are unable to comprehend the issues which naxals should be tackling first.

Last edited by a moderator:
They had been sitting on resources which could bring them out of poverty if naxals let government build there infrastructure. Sadly naxals are just too ignorant and uneducated that they them self are destroying schools and clinics which are already there for there own benefit.
@Nitin Tomer, false flag

How ignorant are you to realize the principles of evolution.?
You are either very very hard headed that you are unable to comprehend the issues which naxals should be tackling first.

Brother I know the truth is uncomfortable but their land and livelihood is forcibly taken away by our state without compensation. And our CRPF are goons in uniform, I don't shed any tear for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother I know the truth is uncomfortable but their land and livelihood is forcibly taken away by our state without compensation. And our CRPF are goons in uniform, I don't shed any tear for them.
Is there something you can do about it?

They are being exploited economically and socially by the Indian State.

I would say the MODS exploit loosers like these for interweb TRP.. these loosers are crowd pullers at the cost of their own esteeem :D

So Nitin Tomer shouldn't you feel obligated to do something about taking the matter to your CM or your MLA's so they can atleast bring the culprits to justice. I for one wouldn't come to Pakistani Defence Forum to demonize the Indian Government and the whole country, rather i would do something to awake the establishment of it's wrong doing. Clearly how does it help coming to Pakistani forum chest thumping about something which way beyong pakistan's boundry. Time to get up armchair warrior, take the fight to parliament and make your self herd. You live in a free country not some torch bearer of some pure religion. Unless you are faking to be Indian or just love the attention and that too in Pakistani Forum, seriously....:crazy:

The locals love naxals. Any wonder our forces have always failed to defeat them, because they have local support

If you had even 2 cents of knowledge about naxals you would not have said naxals love locals. Let me disclose and tell you a secret where naxals live. They live in jungles and if had been living among locals they would of had been destroyed long ago. How old are you really, 14

Back
Top Bottom