What's new

10 Naxals killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh’s Sukma

If you had even 2 cents of knowledge about naxals you would not have said naxals love locals. Let me disclose and tell you a secret where naxals live. They live in jungles and if had been living among locals they would of had been destroyed long ago. How old are you really, 14

Brother you cant survive in jungles without a robust support system from local villages.

well Its quite good that almost everyday we hear news about some maoists arrested or killed........I hope they will their share of hoors in hell..!! Rot in hell ba$tards..!!

well Its quite good that almost everyday we hear news about some maoists arrested or killed........I hope they will their share of hoors in hell..!! Rot in hell ba$tards..!!

Brother this very hatred and contempt that our middle class reserves for those people makes them take up arms.

Brother you cant survive in jungles without a robust support system from local villages.

Idiot CRPF commandoes are surviving without even rations or dry food. CRPF parties goes in pursuit of naxals for upto 3-5 weeks in dense jungles. They have to eat nothing other than what they hunt.

P.S grow the fwuk up boy. I'm getting tired of schooling you.

Idiot CRPF commandoes are surviving without even rations or dry food. CRPF in pursuit of naxals for upto 3 weeks in dense jungles. They have eat nothing other than what they hunt.

P.S grow the fwuk up boy. I'm getting tired of schooling you.

CRPF behave as brutal barbarians, they carry out encounter killings, no wonder naxals hate them.

Brother this very hatred and contempt that our middle class reserves for those people makes them take up arms.

well let them take up arms......they will be ultimately shot dead lke pigs..!!

Rest in peace.................

Hope this internal strife ends by naxals surrendering rather than getting killed.

Very good news....

And for all those people who r sayin tht this shud nt be done ie eradication of Maoists...they shud just shut the fcuk up!

Tell them to come to Jharkhand and witness how much maoists are a hindrance fr the develpoment...2 days ago they hav blown up the Block offices in Lohardaga and Palamu districts!

this is wat their real face is and they talk abt fighting fr the oppressed..the only people they are fighting for are themselves and for building huge bank balances!

The top maoist leader Mullajulla Koteshwar Rao alias Kishanji killed a year ago had 3 plots worth crores in Patna in Bihar and bank balance in crores of INR!
It is all protection and levy money!

Nitin Tomar
Bhai...u hav no clue abt the problem so shut up...:confused:
Do u even know tht becoz of naxals the development of some of the most undevelpoed and backward districts in the whole of India is falling behind...

They keep blowing up schools and bridges so tht they can keep these areas frm develpoing as these enable the pepole to prosper and if the people prosper they r not gonna fall to the trap of maoists as education makes a person aware of good and bad!

No wonder they shud be killed one by one....not a single naxal shud be spared!

Guys this sort of hate frm me is the result of the sad demise of my very close uncle in a Landmine explosion at Dumariya distt. in East Singhbhum in jharkhand.
:cry:

CRPF behave as brutal barbarians, they carry out encounter killings, no wonder naxals hate them.

Since you have now learned that it's nor army and it's CRPF now learn to use Indian words. That word highlited is used by only Pakistanis in this forum. Time to change ur flags to your pure nation. be proud of what you are don't disgrace your nation Pakistan by waving Indian flag.

and they will kill and get killed taking down the Indian state with them.

will see who wins.....I hope our forces will kill them without any mercy....we just want those maoist dead..!! They made mistake by taking up arms at first place!! Anyway why everyday many of them surrendering???

will see who wins.....I hope our forces will kill them without any mercy....we just want those maoist dead..!! They made mistake by taking up arms at first place!! Anyway why everyday many of them surrendering???

Brother the Naxal movement is only strengthening, our military approach did'nt work.

Since you have now learned that it's nor army and it's CRPF now learn to use Indian words. That word highlited is used by only Pakistanis in this forum. Time to change ur flags to your pure nation. be proud of what you are don't degrade your nation Pakistan by waving Indian flag.

Brother it's convenient to label a person as a false flagger if he does'nt conform to your views.

Brother the Naxal movement is only strengthening, our military approach did'nt work.

Brother it's convenient to label a person as a false flagger if he does'nt conform to your views.

you know what they are being killed on regular basis now.....some years ago this was not the case...many of their top leaders are killed only recently...we are going to crush them mercilessly.....anyway false falgger se yaad aaya...what kind of surname is 'Tomer' in India??

The word brother is hardly used by my countrymen in this forum. You are getting up there my boy i shall teach you all the Indian ways of communicating with rest of other Indians. You learn something new everyday, right....

BTW, which province are you from.???

you know what they are being killed on regular basis now.....some years ago this was not the case...many of their top leaders are killed only recently...we are going to crush them mercilessly.

Brother for every 1 naxal killed 10 more join up. How is this called winning?

The word brother is hardly used by my countrymen in this forum. You are getting up there my boy i shall teach you all the Indian ways of communicating with rest of other Indians. You learn something new everyday, right....

BTW, which province are you from.???

Should I use Bhai then? Or should I call you Anna or Bhau? How does it even matter

Back
Top Bottom