What's new

10 Naxals killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh’s Sukma

I am sure Irom Sharmila will agree with you. It's a shame you support crimes on fellow human beings and try to justify it in the garb of nationalism

Back to masquerading as a bleeding heart I see. Let us enlighten you schmuck- There is a constitution in this land, you follow it and everything's kosher and if you don't then you eat a bullet. Now if you're one of those congenital ingrates who think that attrition will beat back the Indian state then you have another thing coming. You know nothing about the Maoists and yet have decided to champion their cause hunh..another aspiring Varavara Rao hunh? Now do reply to the question- name just a few of the tribes that reside in these areas along with the names of the tehesils and areas they reside in obviously followed by a brief elucidation on their culture and socio-economic status? Lets see you do that. Obviously you must know these people before you can protect them or raise a voice in their favor against the state.

I am sure Irom Sharmila will agree with you. It's a shame you support crimes on fellow human beings and try to justify it in the garb of nationalism

It's shame you support people who are repeatedly carrying out massacres of innocents like Dantewada, Midnapore on daily basis.

Year 2010 - killed 1083 people - 798 civilians + 285 Security personal
Year 2011 - killed 589 People - 447 civilians + 142 Security personal

What rational do you have to justify the death of more than 10K people by Naxals? Does killing in thousands make them beacon of humanity and make forces protecting those innocent an evil axis?

PS: Don't forget to answer me and post 106 from @Dillinger

Last edited by a moderator:
Top surrendered Naxal says govt plan of development with crackdown working

A top Naxal leader who surrendered recently has said that the government's twin strategy of security with development has begun to hurt the Maoists, leaving the morale of their cadre affected.

"The senior leadership of the party (CPI Maoist) is worried over setbacks due to Operation Greenhunt and the various developmental works undertaken by the government in remote areas of districts like Gadchiroli," Badarpu Mallaiyya alias Shekhar, the in-charge of the South Gadchiroli divisional committee of the CPI (Maoist), who surrendered before the Andhra Pradesh police in November, told The Indian Express here on Wednesday.

Originally from Macchupetha village of Karimnagar district in Andhra, Shekhar, 48, was in Gadchiroli for questioning by the local police. He had been heading the Maoist operations in Bhamragarh, Perimili, Aheri and Sironcha from 2008 onwards till his arrest.

"The morale of the party has been affected by the pressure created by Operation Greenhunt. A lot of areas have been lost to the police," Shekhar said, adding that with people getting employment in government works like road construction, digging of wells, forest jobs etc as well as under the MNREGS, fewer people were joining the CPI

He admitted that the lucrative surrender offers had also enticed many to lay down arms, even as police had stepped up their combing operations. "Barring parts of Chhattisgarh and Jharkhand, the situation elsewhere is more or less equally bad for the party."

Shekhar specifically cited loss of many parts of Aheri, Perimili and Sironcha in south Gadchiroli that he commanded, along with Bhamragarh and areas of Kurkheda and Korchi in the north.

Asked what the biggest concern of the Maoists was, Shekhar said: "That the party isn't growing. Fresh recruitment has virtually stopped and the Dalam strength has gone down from about 15 to 10." He added that Maoists were trying to counter this by exhorting cadre to increase contact with people.

Shekhar, who had been part of the encounter at Lahiri that killed 17 policemen, defended targeting cops. "The pressure of police was growing and the party had suffered a lot of losses. So there was directive from the top leadership for big action," he said.

A veteran of many bloody encounters in Andhra and Maharashtra during his 24 years as a Maoist, Shekhar surrendered along with wife Ponnam Saroja alias Vijaya partly because he is suffering from "kidney and liver" ailments and also because of "disillusionment" following the suicide last year by senior Maoist Divakar.

About the allegation that cadres from Andhra have an upper hand over tribals in the CPI (Maoist), Shekhar said: "The promotions in the party are generally according to seniority. But there is some discrimination against tribals. At least the tribals do complain about it."

He admitted handing down death to 12 alleged police informers in Gadchiroli, but claims he was asked to do so by the leadership. Asked if any evidence is sought before an "informer" is killed, Shekhar said: "People's opinion is considered as valid. If later it is found that someone has been wrongly killed, we go and apologise to the family."

Talking about funding, Shekhar said each divisional committee chief gets Rs 20 lakh annually for spending. "I used to collect Rs 2 crore during tendu season in my division. The bamboo extraction charge is collected by the Dandakaranya Special Zonal Committee, which is a higher body."

Shekhar, who joined the Manthni Dalam in Karimnagar district in 1988 at the age of 24 allegedly under pressure from landlords, claims that when he visited his village after his surrender, everyone, including the landlord families, came to see him. "They were all very happy to see me. It's no more the kind of village it used to be."

An Eye opener for who think Naxals are saints and have strong grip!!
Link: Top surrendered Naxal says govt plan of development with crackdown working - Indian Express

Omg!! My brother got a job offer to work at Sukma this year.they were ready to pay 1.5 L pm to a fresher pg doctor.Thank god he didn't accept even though I was pestering him to go.

Damn 1.5L per month is pretty damn good

Damn 1.5L per month is pretty damn good

And there were other benefits which come with a govt. job like Insurance House,Car,No accountability:-)P) etc.

But nothing beats not getting blown up by naxals.

If they are happy with us then explain the enforcement of AFSPA in these states

There is no AFSPA forced in Jharkhand,Bihar nd Chatishgarh u ignorant retard!
N there is no army involved in these operations against maoists!

its only CRPF,Police and special groups like jharkhand Jaguar,Grey Hounds etc...

There is no AFSPA forced in Jharkhand,Bihar nd Chatishgarh u ignorant retard!
N there is no army involved in these operations against maoists!

its only CRPF,Police and special groups like jharkhand Jaguar,Grey Hounds etc...

I was talking about Kashmir and NE.Regarding the tribal belt, our forces treat the locals with utter contempt.

I was talking about Kashmir and NE.Regarding the tribal belt, our forces treat the locals with utter contempt.

False flagging is not a crime. But you are overdoing it.

Well shame is not meant for kids.

I hope you will get some common sense soon as well

Till today, 0. The Indian military is not involved in anti naxal ops, except of emergency ops like evacuating wounded police men or others.
Hmm really a show of low moral values.
Show yr enemy's damage n hide yrs.

Hmm really a show of low moral values.
Show yr enemy's damage n hide yrs.

Cant you read?

The Indian military is NOT involved in anti naxal ops, except of supporting roles like providing transport and medical evacuation.
The number of military casualties is 0.

Go and check it out for yourself...

THis just in.....the top Maoist leader may surrender. This may end in the form of violence and Maoists may change their ways.

Cant you read?

The Indian military is NOT involved in anti naxal ops, except of supporting roles like providing transport and medical evacuation.
The number of military casualties is 0.

Go and check it out for yourself...

Indian military is!!!!!!!!!!

it has 2 corps in the area.

Back
Top Bottom