What's new

11 childhood games today's kids are unlikely to play

That's not Chain chain but Chua Chut ki Bimari
cootie!

But chain chain was like pakdam pakdai/ cootie.

Chain chain.
chain-chain.jpg
Thanks!

what is bandar killa? never played it.

Bandar Killa: This game is played by four or more children. Firs the children do a pugun pugayee(a kind of toss without a coin). The one who loses the pugun pugayee becomes bandar. A circle is drawn on the ground and every player places his chappals(shoes) in the circle. Then the bandar stands in the circle and all the other players have to steal the chappals from the circle without being caught. If the bandar touches you while you are stealing then you have to be the Bandar. If the Bander can't get hold of anyone & everyone gets away with their pair of chapliyaan, then he is regarded as a true Bander (loser)
407323-Namak-Mirchi-Club-Of-Pakwheels--------576324-238245326275080-139976392768641-342569-75737165-n.jpg

Bandar Killa: This game is played by four or more children. Firs the children do a pugun pugayee(a kind of toss without a coin). The one who loses the pugun pugayee becomes bandar. A circle is drawn on the ground and every player places his chappals(shoes) in the circle. Then the bandar stands in the circle and all the other players have to steal the chappals from the circle without being caught. If the bandar touches you while you are stealing then you have to be the Bandar. If the Bander can't get hold of anyone & everyone gets away with their pair of chapliyaan, then he is regarded as a true Bander (loser)
407323-Namak-Mirchi-Club-Of-Pakwheels--------576324-238245326275080-139976392768641-342569-75737165-n.jpg

never played it, this must 've been famous among the boys. Right?

It used to be like pakdam pakdai but whoever was touched by the "denner" was then supposed to hold his hand and run along with him. It used to be fun. :-)

1-gif.201527
Ohh , i remember now .Good old days .
Naah nothing serious...but ended up looking so silly in front of somebody that I won't forget this day in my life. Lol
It has happened to me like a million times,and i can't seem to forget them.Especially one particular incident,very embarrassing(don't ever cheat any one,biggest lesson i have learned).
Where is Chain Chain & Chua Chut ki
bimaari
Feel free to add to the list.

Carom: Gali ka champ :D
Kho Kho : Played a lot in school with girls :p:
Baraf Pani: Played
Pithu: Played
Dark Room: Actualy jab kisi zamane me light bohot jati thi tab gali ke sambe wale park me khelte the :D
Ludo: With cousins :D
Oonch Neech: Played :)
Langdi Tang: Played a lot in school
Pakran Pakrai:Obviously :D
Safe Safe: ?
Chupan Chupai: :)
Kanche: A lot
Gilli Danda : Yep
Bandar Killa: Yep
Lattu: Was difficult for me always :p:

Heres some more desi stuff
Kite flying my fav.
Ek chhat se dusri chhat dost ke ghar jana na ki darwaze se :p:
Terrace pe holi!!!!
Diwali ke 10 din pehle patake phorna shuru :D

What was the name of that game jisme 2 ladke jhuk ke khade hote h or dusri team ke ladke speed se bhaag ke jump marke girane ki koshish karte h?

The game i hate this most,has made me anxious ,annoyed a million times.I have broken many because i wouldn't finish them.Ahh,good times .Thanks for the share.

What was the name of that game jisme 2 ladke jhuk ke khade hote h or dusri team ke ladke speed se bhaag ke jump marke girane ki koshish karte h?
Tower -Tower i guess.We use to call it that.
Any one played Line-Line ? @levina

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom