What's new

11 cops, 4 jawans killed by Maoists in Chhattisgarh

These maoist infected state should raise special force like greyhound commandos in Andhra which has a significant success in these operations....and these commandos are recruited from tribal Ares and these people are very much familiar with the terrain and people…which makes easy for them to gather information ....

lol i use to remember in 2004 first time congress got elected.

ysr use call them for meetings with naxals and shoot them,only good thing congress did.there is no naxals in ap now few reaming left for orissia

major problem with Naxals is they don't have support from farmers like they had in 60-70s

they are more of nuisance to society nowadays,recruiting through force

India is more harmonious?

Is that why India is ranked as "extreme risk" (highest category) on the Terrorism Risk Index, while China is ranked as "low risk" (lowest category)?

My post was in response to peaceful's post. For India's diversity, our problems are relatively lesser. China being a much more homogeneous country, it is no were close to being an equal society ranking much lower than India in social stability.

My post was in response to peaceful's post. For India's diversity, our problems are relatively lesser. China being a much more homogeneous country, it is no were close to being an equal society ranking much lower than India in social stability.

Hi, Jayron. It is nice to see you again.

You are right about the fact that China is very homogeneous. 94% are Han Chinese and me too. There are seperaist such as Tibetans and Uygurs but they are all controlled by western nations. I think you know who they are and why they are doing it.

As for India, no one is supporting the so called Maoist and many many other terroist group in India. India has this nasty problem because of 3 reasons.

1. India is very diverse. 80% hindu. 17% muslims plus others. There are many tensions.

2. The wealth gap in India is far worse than China. I think this is the main reason. India's growth only benifited few people.

3. The cast system. I think you know this one very well so there is no need for me to explain this.

I just hope that Indians will not blame China for their Maoist problem.

Peace

indian-maoists-training.jpg

th14_maoist_pic_103972f.jpg

maoist_camp_chhattisgarh_20090420.jpg

But they use their terrain.

Hey, Liquid it is nice to see you again.

These pictures of Maoist looks scary!!

I am sorry to say this, I think they are at least as well armed as the Indian police. I have seen Indian police men during the 2008 attack!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom