What's new

11 CRPF men killed in Naxal attack in Sukma district

SRINAGAR:
Suspected militants attacked CRPF camp at Tahab in Pulwama, Saturday evening by hurling a grenade that was followed by firing, locals and police sources said.

Intense firing is being heard near the 182 batallion camp of CRPF at Tahab, locals informed.

“It looks that grenade has been lobbed by the militants and then they have started firing,” a police official said.
However he didn’t confirm any causality.
More details awaited

http://www.kashmirlife.net/militants-attack-crpf-camp-pulwama-village-134617/

@The Eagle fully different topic. why did you merge my thread?

Last edited:
SRINAGAR:
Suspected militants attacked CRPF camp at Tahab in Pulwama, Saturday evening by hurling a grenade that was followed by firing, locals and police sources said.

Intense firing is being heard near the 182 batallion camp of CRPF at Tahab, locals informed.

“It looks that grenade has been lobbed by the militants and then they have started firing,” a police official said.
However he didn’t confirm any causality.
More details awaited

http://www.kashmirlife.net/militants-attack-crpf-camp-pulwama-village-134617/

Kindly create thread in undermentioned link...

https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/kashmir-war.109/

India is fighting insurgencies throughout its territories from Kashmir to the brewing problems in the South. This BJP tsunami that is roaring through India will do a lot of damage to its Union over the coming years. You will see more of this type of thing and plus, dont discount the possibility that we in Pakistan are serious about making India pay for its murder of our civilians. This Kashmiri intefada is more dangerous for India than it has ever been. Kashmiris seem like they are in no mood to lose momentum in this phase of their struggle.
you got your nose in a wrong one. Plus you trying to sound intellectual in India's matter is making it more worse.

That's because Pakistan was on the defensive till now. New COAS clearly seems to be the guy who doesn't much like this status quo. We should be seeing things change soon.
Pakistan is simply not powerful enough to do anything.

Brahmins need a country of their own. That is the only way there will be peace in South Asia. Group the Brahmins in one geographical space and fence the damn thing. Brahmis hate all indians who are not brahmin. That is just the way they are.

Brahmins need a country of their own. That is the only way there will be peace in South Asia. Group the Brahmins in one geographical space and fence the damn thing. Brahmis hate all indians who are not brahmin. That is just the way they are.
They have their own country. So do Dalits, kshatriyas, christians, sikhs, shias, sunnis, buddhists, parsis, jains and even Ahmedis. And that country is India. I am a brahmin. I have friends and well wishers from all backgrounds. So neither you are a Brahmin nor you have a diverse world of friends like me because all your friends are Salafis. Pity !

Lolz thats why you are begging usa not to leave Afghanistan :D .
2001, 2008 , uri , pathankot etc . still waiting for indian response :D .

Already given the response....see where pakistan is now...lol

Russia would disagree with you.
Russia would disagree with you.

So by your logic, russia was defeated by pak. India splintered pak, so india more powerful than russia ?

Wow...I am speachless

India is in crises. These thing are really going to hurt India. India has insurgencies in every province.
These nexals are not fighting for separate land or for religion. They are unemployed youths, having grudge and anger against politicians. They picked up the guns to solve their problem which is wrong.
I hope BJp will bring them in main stream instead of killing them.
Ya, can't deny they are brainwashed by some selfish goons and they are receiving funds from enemy of the country. Mostly they are hidding in some vast forests.
But this is not much headache for Indian Union as you Pakistanis are trying to portrait for self delusion happiness.

Those are 12 dead humans because of Modi's atrocities on minorities.
You wasting your fingers energy in typing without any knowledge about India's issues.
Better you take care of your own country issue bcz India is much stand much strong internally and externally.

You wasting your fingers energy in typing without any knowledge about India's issues.
Better you take care of your own country issue bcz India is much stand much strong internally and externally.
Look my friend you just got up entered your office and started creating a good Indian Image but I know very well that which insurgency is fighting for what in India. Don't teach me about what Naxalite are fighting for. Your comment that Naxal took up arms for job was the most stupid reason you can come up with. Please you have to do a better job than that. Modi is the most hate PM in India and his political policies are hurting the nation. His anti human policies are hurting the Indian economy. Tourism in India is dropping the economic growth has declined by 0.5% this year alone. So I am no one to guide Indian's about their future but for how long can heavily funded media campaigns can hide the true picture of India, soon the ground reality will show it's effects and will put the country in turmoil.

Look my friend you just got up entered your office and started creating a good Indian Image but I know very well that which insurgency is fighting for what in India. Don't teach me about what Naxalite are fighting for. Your comment that Naxal took up arms for job was the most stupid reason you can come up with. Please you have to do a better job than that. Modi is the most hate PM in India and his political policies are hurting the nation. His anti human policies are hurting the Indian economy. Tourism in India is dropping the economic growth has declined by 0.5% this year alone. So I am no one to guide Indian's about their future but for how long can heavily funded media campaigns can hide the true picture of India, soon the ground reality will show it's effects and will put the country in turmoil.
The problem with you guys are you grown up with "hate" for India and Hindus. Mr. Modi is not most hated PM, that's only in your mind.
He even won election in Muslims majority areas in UP.
Still you are not aware of India's issues. I know Democracy is an alien concept for Pakistanis.
If you were little known about a "Democratic system' then you were not writing trash about " hiding something' .

Back
Top Bottom