What's new

12 best tanks in world

my only concern and consideration is Arjun tank because its custom made specially for Indian Army with keeping Pakistan army as its target

my only concern and consideration is Arjun tank because its custom made specially for Indian Army with keeping Pakistan army as its target

Salaam Irfan Bhai

well Arjun 2 which will be coming owt by the end of this year will be something very close to Merkava as it has lots of Israeli & German inputs maybe the best of east and west onli problem with it is corrupt generals and MOD babaus who want to kill it for the sake of cuts

cheers mate

The reason behind M1A1 at the top is its previous records,but one has to give the credits to the men who are inside the Machine.

In a similar countdown in Discovery,I saw Leopard ranked 1 instead of M1A1/M1A2.

greatest ever

In that show the T 72 ranked 7th and T 34 3rd

i wont mind ranking arjunk but when Indian army itself prefers T-90 over Arjun and ranks modernized T-72 above arjun so then it actually does not have any chance in top-10 or top-12.

The infrastructure along Indo Pak border and constraints when NE border is concerned are prime reasons why Arjun has not been ordered in large numbers, along with the issues with MBT

The Arjun has low ground pressure, but this advantage will not work on bridge

well arjun 2 is a beast and its opposition has nothing to counter it & when it will come with LCH as CAS ....man its ganna be a massacre of oppositions tanks :butcher:

You should check out the thread abt PA n contemporary tanks and see its weak points...not to forget the low penetrating power of indian ammo... @Dazzler

I dnt know abt the rest but id place AK above arjun n t-90.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should check out the thread abt PA n contemporary tanks and see its weak points...not to forget the low penetrating power of indian ammo... @Dazzler

I dnt know abt the rest but id place AK above arjun n t-90.

Only real weak point is gunsight on frontal turret,al khalid's whole turret is flawed.
As for putting it above t-90 well good luck with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only real weak point is gunsight on frontal turret,al khalid's whole turret is flawed.
As for putting it above t-90 well good luck with that.

I think Dazzler explained it pretty well.. didnt he? ... same goes for the ammo in circulation with indian AC.

My list:

1) Merkava Mk 4M.
2) Merkava Mk 4.
3) Merkava Mk 3D Baz.
4) Merkava Mk 3.
5) Sabra Mk.II
6) Merkava Mk 2D.
7) Merkava Mk 2.
8) Magach 6B Gal Batash.
9) Magach 7C.
10) Magach 7A.
11) Shot Kal Dalet.
12) Magach 6M.
buddy what type of tank is "Shot Kal Dalet"?i mean i have never heard about it anywhere until now.is it an extensive upgraded version of Magach series of tanks or is it a completely different tank?please shed some light in this matter.
thanks in advance.

You are patriot:yahoo:

Yes :yahoo:

buddy what type of tank is "Shot Kal Dalet"?i mean i have never heard about it anywhere until now.is it an extensive upgraded version of Magach series of tanks or is it a completely different tank?please shed some light in this matter.
thanks in advance.
Welcome :). Its heavy modernization of Centurion:

- Diesel powerpack
- Honeywell stabilizer.
- Barak-Or FCS.
- Blazer-1 ERA.

2po5awm.jpg

Yes :yahoo:

Welcome :). Its heavy modernization of Centurion:

- Diesel powerpack
- Honeywell stabilizer.
- Barak-Or FCS.
- Blazer-1 ERA.

2po5awm.jpg
buddy suppose if India requests Israel to upgrade its retired fleet of around 1800 Vijanta tanks(Vickers MBT) in the near future do you think that Israel will be able to upgrade and modify them?if yes then what will the propose upgradation and can the main gun be upgraded to 120mm or 125 mm smooth bore gun?

buddy suppose if India requests Israel to upgrade its retired fleet of around 1800 Vijanta tanks(Vickers MBT) in the near future do you think that Israel will be able to upgrade and modify them?if yes then what will the propose upgradation and can the main gun be upgraded to 120mm or 125 mm smooth bore gun?
I would not invest much in upgrade of these outdated tanks. Maybe add just ERA and buying new rounds for 105-mm guns.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom