What's new

12 Chinese cities bid for the 2036 Olympic Games, Which city do you support

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
12 Chinese cities bid for the 2036 Olympic Games

Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Chengdu, Xi'an, Suzhou, Jinan, Zhengzhou, Xiamen.

Which city do you support?

微信图片_20230929123155.png

I would like to see Chongqing, Tianjin, Qingdao and Zhuhai to host the Olympics, don't know why they are not on the list.

Shanghai deserves it the most. Definitely an Alpha world class city.

But regardless of which one gets it, they will throw a better Olympics than any city not in China for sure.

But regardless of which one gets it, they will throw a better Olympics than any city not in China for sure.
Shanghai is too good to have this game, leave some opportunities to its little brothers.

Shanghai is too good to have this game, leave some opportunities to its little brothers.
I think Nanjing is the best candidate. Deep culture, beautiful city and still a relatively large city.

Shanghai is too well known and doesn't need Olympics to boost it. Shanghai infra is well developed and doesn't need huge upgrade too as the result of the games.

I’m sad to see Ürümqi not listed here. It is one of the most peaceful places on earth with zero disturbances between Han and Uyghurs. I hope it makes it to the list. All the best.

Sad to see no India didn't bid Delhi for Olympic games

I think it might be because of filthy polluted air of India's national capital
Female athletes will be getting groped and raped on the streets.

Delhi is too filthy and impoverished to host the Olympics.

They need to at least get to Addis Ababa’s level of sanitation and standards before even thinking about hosting.

Female athletes will be getting groped and raped on the streets.

Delhi is too filthy and impoverished to host the Olympics.

They need to at least get to Addis Ababa’s level of sanitation and standards before even thinking about hosting.

True

Imagine some female foreign athlete visits Delhi for Olympic games and dares to ride public bus after 9pm

The horrors are unthinkable

Back
Top Bottom