What's new

12 Chinese cities bid for the 2036 Olympic Games, Which city do you support

The best thing is India is still a shithole and evil US is dying, rotten to the core.

India is even worse than a shithole. It's literally the worst place on earth. It is filthier and more depraved than any place in Africa or Latin America despite those places also being less developed. There should be another term lower than a shithole to describe what India is.

Whichever city gets it, I wish them luck!

In financial terms, most Olympic games for the last few decades have been a disaster or at least a huge loss. Including Beijing in 2008!

Silly article because infrastructure is a service not meant to be profitable. Is military profitable? Is schooling education profitable? trains and transport services always make loss, Healthcare also not profitable because its a service and not meant to be profitable. Olympics allow Beijing to become large international city with developed infrastructure increasing business and commute/day to day lives many folds. Same thing with BRI, it lays down infrastructure for the next 100+years and its a service/investment for a nation for many generations to come, arguing about quick profit shows that they don't understand BRI at all.

Waste of time and money
Billions of people haven’t enough to eat.
So, Germany and EU should give lots more aid to Africa and poor third world countries for both their historical debts and humanity since EU is very rich compared to others.

Where people don't have enough to eat?
Africa, Asia, Latin America
800 million people per UN
Thanks to Putin war of aggression the number now probably double even people in rich countries as US, Europe go hungry to bed.

Africa, Asia, Latin America
800 million people per UN
Thanks to Putin war of aggression the number now probably double even people in rich countries as US, Europe go hungry to bed.
Do you know how much US spend on its military? money spent on building is at least better than money spent on destroying.

Do you know how much US spend on its military? money spent on building is at least better than money spent on destroying.
Ok that’s a valid point. However I think giving money to the military makes more sense than giving money to some athletes. The military protects the country while the latter do what? This olympia stuff is degraded to commerce.

Ok that’s a valid point. However I think giving money to the military makes more sense than giving money to some athletes. The military protects the country while the latter do what? This olympia stuff is degraded to commerce.
I use public sports facilities regularly, I don't remmbers I ever used military facilities in my whole life.

Lol, when will a shining India city host an Olympic Games?
Why should anyone host games before eradicating poverty, historically only China has been hosting games and misleading it's masses while being poor.

China should not host any more Olympic events. It is a complete waste of money and a cesspool of corruption.

My friend works for a developer from Singapore that was invited to construct a five star hotel at the Beijing Winter Olympics village. Not only did the municipality not paid them for the full cost of construction, various officials came and asked for rooms for their friends and families. He said he had never see such vulgar display of abuse of power in his 15 year career. His firm is still millions in debt today as they could not recuperate the cost they spent on that shit event.

Back
Top Bottom