What's new

12 LHC judges get loans for house construction

LAHORE: The Punjab Finance Department has released some Rs358.5 million loan to 12 judges of the Lahore High Court for the construction of houses.

The approval for the grant of loan was initially granted by the Standing Committee of the Cabinet on Finance and Development in its meeting on March 18.

Since all the 12 judges will retire in the next three to eight years, the government will continue deducting loan installments from their salaries and later from pension.

The finance department has released Rs29.875m each to Justice Shujaat Ali Khan, Justice Shahid Waheed, Justice Raja Shahid Mahmood, Justice Shahid Bilal Hassan, Justice Syed Shahbaz Ali, Justice Shahid Jamil Khan, Justice Masud Abid Naqvi, Justice Muhammad Sajid, Justice Tariq Saleem Sheikh, Justice Shehram Sarwar Chaudhry, Justice Anwaarul Haq Pannun and Justice Ms Alia Neelum.

According to the order issued by the S&GAD’s Implementation and Coordination secretary, the loan has been sanctioned following approval of the Standing Committee of the Cabinet on Finance and Development as supplementary grant during the financial year 2021-22.

The order says the loan will be governed in accordance with the terms and conditions of house building advance/ loans to be determined subsequently.

Published in Dawn,May 3rd, 2022

These loans will be forgiven by cabinet.. Topi drama to buy judges in a unique way.. wah corrupton ..

Name of judges for record here?

@Jazzbot you had some interesting signature in past I don't exactly recall it, what was it?

گندے سیاستدان تے کمیجے جج
کھا کے حرام، کردے حج

Financial independence should be a key selection criteria before appointing any person to a position of a judge.

@Jazzbot you had some interesting signature in past I don't exactly recall it, what was it?

Afaik every govt employee is entitled to apply for a housing loan even a janitor and not just the judges so nothing surprising here . However I see this thread and many recent ones as an attempt to divert public attention from somewhere else

"Oh look the epitome of evil in pakistan applied for a loan "

LAHORE: The Punjab Finance Department has released some Rs358.5 million loan to 12 judges of the Lahore High Court for the construction of houses.

The approval for the grant of loan was initially granted by the Standing Committee of the Cabinet on Finance and Development in its meeting on March 18.

Since all the 12 judges will retire in the next three to eight years, the government will continue deducting loan installments from their salaries and later from pension.

The finance department has released Rs29.875m each to Justice Shujaat Ali Khan, Justice Shahid Waheed, Justice Raja Shahid Mahmood, Justice Shahid Bilal Hassan, Justice Syed Shahbaz Ali, Justice Shahid Jamil Khan, Justice Masud Abid Naqvi, Justice Muhammad Sajid, Justice Tariq Saleem Sheikh, Justice Shehram Sarwar Chaudhry, Justice Anwaarul Haq Pannun and Justice Ms Alia Neelum.

According to the order issued by the S&GAD’s Implementation and Coordination secretary, the loan has been sanctioned following approval of the Standing Committee of the Cabinet on Finance and Development as supplementary grant during the financial year 2021-22.

The order says the loan will be governed in accordance with the terms and conditions of house building advance/ loans to be determined subsequently.

Published in Dawn,May 3rd, 2022

so these judges don't have additional incomes, other wise they can have much bigger amount in just 6 months time

Afaik every govt employee is entitled to apply for a housing loan even a janitor and not just the judges so nothing surprising here . However I see this thread and many recent ones as an attempt to divert public attention from somewhere else

House Building Finance Corporation (HBFC), don't know if it still exists and functional.

"Oh look the epitome of evil in pakistan applied for a loan "

Not doing justice is actually evil.

Maybe also add that these loans were approved by PTI government.

This is the way to control the institutes in ones favor. Throw the juicy bones to dogs and they will be faithful to you forever - The current system in Pakistan and which suits to those who do not oppose loot, robbery and corruption.

IK didn't allow this and that is why he suffered.
Its not the system
Its the people who dont oppose it

Corruption is okay per 30-40% of pakistani

Financial independence should be a key selection criteria before appointing any person to a position of a judge.

I work for a secret institute of Pakistan and my officer (really powerful) has taken 2.3 lac loan from me and she is not returning me after one year and I can't do anything.

Back
Top Bottom