What's new

12 Terrorists arrested in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP)

eik_pagall

Reaction score
PESHAWAR: Sensitive organizations during an operation arrested twelve terrorists from the vicinity of Tehkal police station, Geo News reported Friday.

According to sources, the agencies carried out a search operation in Tehkal area of Peshawar and arrested 12 terrorists. Suicide jackets and explosives were recovered from their possession.

The arrested militants were shifted to undisclosed location for investigation.

12 terrorists arrested from Tehkal - thenews.com.pk

Great news, these brainwashed fools trained by the Americans will be eradicated from our streets, Inshallah!

Great news, these brainwashed fools trained by the Americans will be eradicated from our streets, Inshallah!

Naa nothing will happen I'm sure.

Sooner than later a judge in Pakistan will let them go. The always do.

Why aren't these scumbags tried under military tribunals since the civilian courts have failed to convict a single one of them?

Why aren't these scumbags tried under military tribunals since the civilian courts have failed to convict a single one of them?

Do your military tribunals punish people without evidence?

When a civilian court is acquitting these people for lack of evidence, what does it mean?

...It means that Pakistan needs concrete evidence against these people.

Do your military tribunals punish people without evidence?

When a civilian court is acquitting these people for lack of evidence, what does it mean?

...It means that Pakistan needs concrete evidence against these people.

That is not the case. Since the investigation by the prosecutors is not done properly it is allowing these terrorists to be acquitted. So the reason a military tribunal would be a better choice is because I believe the prosecution would do a better job of convicting these b*stards.

Just think about it... Out of the thousands of terrorists arrested, not a single one of them was convicted. That's a terrible record for the prosecution

This is just my opinion as I am not a law expert

That is not the case. Since the investigation by the prosecutors is not done properly it is allowing these terrorists to be acquitted. So the reason a military tribunal would be a better choice is because I believe the prosecution would do a better job of convicting these b*stards.

Just think about it... Out of the thousands of terrorists arrested, not a single one of them was convicted. That's a terrible record for the prosecution

This is just my opinion as I am not a law expert

So why don't you disband the civilian courts once and for all.

Why not go for military tribunals for all cases if that is the easy way out?

These Indo-American backed terrorists should be incinerated.

you forget o include israel. it shud be indo-american-israeli. I hope this will give you pleasure.

at topic: its good move by police. we shud trust civil court. many time it so happen that police/army kill/capture innocents and place weapon near them.

is martial law applied in pakistan today ?
anyways gd news punish them .

So why don't you disband the civilian courts once and for all.

Why not go for military tribunals for all cases if that is the easy way out?

I don't understand what you are trying to get out of me. If the civilian system is broken, as clearly demonstrated in recent events, it does not mean that I am calling for the system to be completely demolished and military tribunals are the only options for all cases. My point is that national security comes first for any nation. Therefore, bringing these terrorists to justice in a military tribunal is top priority while fixing a broken system is just as important. Work with what you have!

Get it now bro?

Congratulations to the Pakistani security forces on nabbing the 12 suspected terrorists. These killers cannot be anyone’s friends; they are just enemies of peace. It is totally wrong to accuse the United States of supporting these criminals in any way. They are as much our enemy as they are yours. They kill our soldiers with the same impunity as yours. We go after them with force the same way your forces do. Conspiracy theorists should shed the veil of lies and seek the truth. Once they do that, they will not only see who the real enemy is but also not mislead others with their lies. This is the time, when the terrorists’ backs are nearly broken and they are on the run, to hit them hard so people of the region can once again be free from daily terror and live their lives in peace.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

:woot: :yahoo: Great news! Hang them in Swat to show what happens to terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom