What's new

12 TTP Terrorists Killed in Lakki Marwat, KPK

No amount of killing will fix this issue, for as long as Afghans are in Pakistan, we need to create re-educational camps and put Pashtoons in them, they need to be re-educated and taught how to live in a civilized world, we have to start from KPK, than follow it in Balochistan/Interior Sindh and South Punjab, Terrorism is getting hold in these areas due to the violent nature of the people and their culture, killing 12 or 1200 TTP will not bring victory.

No amount of killing will fix this issue, for as long as Afghans are in Pakistan, we need to create re-educational camps and put Pashtoons in them, they need to be re-educated and taught how to live in a civilized world, we have to start from KPK, than follow it in Balochistan/Interior Sindh and South Punjab, Terrorism is getting hold in these areas due to the violent nature of the people and their culture, killing 12 or 1200 TTP will not bring victory.
Pakistan isn't ruled nor has nazi ideology. If those refugees want to create trouble then they should be deported immediately. However, they are those that just want to live a normal life/better life. A vetting process is needed. To see who is and who isn't causing trouble. Better policing and surveillance is needed.

That's a start. Time to dispatch the dead bodies to their homeland hindustan in preparation for their cremation along the River Ganga.

MashAllah

Pakistan isn't ruled nor has nazi ideology. If those refugees want to create trouble then they should be deported immediately. However, they are those that just want to live a normal life/better life. A vetting process is needed. To see who is and who isn't causing trouble. Better policing and surveillance is needed.
Pakistan needs to put some brutal policies in order to bring peace in the country, I can bet everything right now that KPK will never see the peace for as long as you put its people in re-education camps to completely transform their culture and life style, Afghans needs to be kicked out no question about that but you know who would bring them back ? Pashtoon, they will bring them in, hide them and facilitate them and despite knowing that Afghans hate Pakistani's to their bones. Pakistan needs re-educational camps similar to Chinese ones for Xinjian, this is a simple choice for Pakistani's keep your backward culture or Pakistan.

MashAllah
It will work and bring peace to Pakistan, a long lasting peace.

I am fighting every urge I have to call you out on this but sure buddy.
Your bio says you are 28 years old, are you sure???
I am older than 28 for sure, I know what I am talking about... Killing few TTP/JuA or BLA won't bring lasting peace in Pakistan, we need to educate people about how to live in civilized society, and for that if we have to put every race into educational camps to save lives, so be it.

I am older than 28 for sure, I know what I am talking about... Killing few TTP/JuA or BLA won't bring lasting peace in Pakistan, we need to educate people about how to live in civilized society, and for that if we have to put every race into educational camps to save lives, so be it.
Educate people yes, resort to fascism against ethnic minorities, no. It is decisions and opinions like this that stoke the fire of ethnic/ class/ religious intolerance and the entire country suffers as a result. Although I am assuming you have the benefit of the country at heart but any policy like this is bound to back fire and is exactly what breeds sub-nationalism among the ethic minorities.
PS: I am pretty old too so I doubt you could be any older, your opinions somewhat remind of mine when I was a teen.

Seems to be military action, not CTD.

Back
Top Bottom