What's new

12 TTP Terrorists Killed in Lakki Marwat, KPK

I am not a Punjabi, I am Urdu speaking, Pakistani's often call us Muhajir, Ghaddar , Indians etc :)
Now, I know what I wrote, and what Re-educational camps are, And trust me this is the only way to bring peace in Pakistan. No offense but the so called Sons of soil has destroyed Pakistan, every ethnic group in Pakistan is nothing but a mob, Tribal/Barbaric customs and life style, I am not asking to put people in jail but camps where they should be educated about civilized world, how to live like humans, bring educated Pashtoons from overseas who have no traces of Jahaliate in them and let them educate their fellow Pushtoons.

Now to your second point, I moved to US roughly 2 years ago, I lived 30 years of my life in Karachi/Pakistan, if Americans wants to put me in re-educational camps than I will leave the country and go back, but we can't kick Pushtoons or Baloch or Punjabi or Sindhi out because unfortunately they all make what Pakistan is, as bad as they are and their culture/custom is of course can't just ask them to go somewhere, so what is the other option ? should we just let the pushtoon/Baloch radicalized and kill rest of Pakistanis? sometimes in the name of religion and some times in the name of independence movements ? why is that its so easy for Taliban/AQ/ISIS to recruit from these ethnic group ? 99% suicide bombings are done by Pushtoons/Baloch/Punjab/Sindhi ? Poverty is the cause ? Education ? nope, There are millions of poor/uneducated Urdu speaking/Bihari/Bengali living in Pakistan, have you seen them blow themselves up ? Now before you bring MQM, MQM was violent no doubt, but that was only a small part of it, MQM was a Gang and Gangs are no threat to a country, we saw how easily Rangers just abduct and killed MQM shooters and many innocent boys were killed, reference 92 operation. But even after that, do you see MQM workers becoming suicide bombers ? did you see MQM workers going to mosques blowing people who are praying ? you can talk about Baldia Factory incident which was done by MQM, and yes that was horrible but now there is no MQM, urdu speaking people which makes the large portion of MQM are now living normal lives, thousands of ex-MQM workers are now doing normal jobs, but FATA/KPK ? they are still blowing Pakistan, beheading , and killing everyone why? why is that every Terrorist in this world find shelter and welcome in KPK/Balochistan/South Punjab ? there has to be a reason right ?

The reason is the people and the culture, Pushtoon culture is no offense barbaric and backward, their life style and violent behavior is no secret to anyone, any area which as Pushtoon or Baloch majority is nothing but trash pile or crime infested, I saw how the influx of Pushtoon in Karachi has destroyed the city in couple of years, How TTP enters the city with the full support from Pakistani pushtoons, we are fighting this war for over 2 decades now how many more lives we have waste before we realize that we need to put the people in school/camps to make them humans? Today you can call American racists or Chinese evil for their camps but look at their countries, you can walk free, you can go to mosque without fear, while our own people won't let you go in your own country, for decades Pushtoons have no let anyone else settle in KPK/FATA, they did not even let Govt of Pakistan enters their Areas, and Mashallah just look what they created ? Do I need to tell you that every Terrorist/criminal/rapist/murder find refugee in FATA because no one will to arrest them, very rich culture and custom they have that they shelter every scum of the earth, not just that but Chechans,Uzbek,Tajik every Terrorist find home in FATA, these rich custom people not only give them shelter but their daughters to marry and settle in Pakistan, How long you guys will bury your head in sand and watch Pakistan die a slow death ? There is no hope nor solution for Pushtoons or Baloch or Sindhi's or a good Portion of Punjabi's besides they must be put in camps/schools willingly or by force, put entire Families there. Educate them about Civilized society, make them drop their customs and culture, no more Hathyar humara zeewar BS, and maybe in a Generation we might bring these people out of darkness, because whether I like it or not or want it not, unfortunately Pushtoons/Baloch/Sindhi and Punjabi are majority in Pakistan and they make what Pakistan is, so if they become Humans so Pakistan will prosper but if they remain like they are right now than the country continue to bleed slowly, you destroy TTP these people make a new Organization, you kill BLA the Baloch will find some other reason to kill Pakistani's, there is no way these people are ready for a modern civilized world.

You can call me racists, or my argument are trash, or unrealistic but if you want to save Pakistan or put Pakistan into the path of prosperity, than we have to build those camps and start Putting every Pushtoon/Baloch/Sindhi in it, to solve a problem one has to acknowledge the problem and right now no one in Pakistan even wants to talk about this problem, that we are neck deep in this sh!t and all thanks to our own people, their behavior, their life style, their culture and customs that costs us thousands of lives and country in ruins.

Even in Karachi there is a huge difference between Gulshan or FB area and Al Asif or Sohrab Goth

So yup there is an issue that exists with some ethnic groups and those groups definitely need to do introspection

As if the external support for these elements had nothing to do with the military and police being inducted for operations in the first place...
To curtail the external support Pakistan is now doing this
ISI_chief_1630843390130_1630843396447.jpeg

To curtail internal support we are doing this
Screenshot_20230210_052658_Chrome.jpg

DYPVMyoW0AAeXm2.jpeg

Great job 👍
I love that Pakistanis support this excellent handling of WOT that we have won after 70,000 people were killed more importantly 40b$ were distributed and whole Dubai real estate boommed at it

Because we are trying to manage a situation which is supported by external players. If you want roots to be pulled then you either need to remove the external support or make peace with the external entities and make the ones with the guns happy. All easier said than done.
Grass rooting in action

Yes MQM has all races in them, have you ever seen a MQM worker blow themselves up in a market ? Just look at statistics of every suicide or mass shooting in Pakistan, Pashtoon/Baloch will be in the lead followed by Sindhis and Punjabis. You can call me Racists all you want but truth is for as long as these races are not put in educational camps, forced to drop their cultural practices and behavior, Jirga , panchaiyat , hathyar hamara zeewar BS, we won't have lasting peace.

America did it, China did it, EU to some extent are doing it so why can't we do it ?
MQM did everything other than blowing themselves up. bori band, bhatta khori, shutting karachi down causing monumental loss to economy. terrorism, murdering etc.

before you go off on a MQM jamadari/istanjadari and call for another race to be bombed why not start with clensing MQM!

Probably killing some innocent people and labelling them whatever to suit their agenda... only a fool would trust this evil army.

Last edited:
MQM did everything other than blowing themselves up. bori band, bhatta khori, shutting karachi down causing monumental loss to economy. terrorism, murdering etc.

before you go off on a MQM jamadari/istanjadari and call for another race to be bombed why not start with clensing MQM!
MQM started off as Political party, than becomes a gang and now there is no MQM exists, so do you see Urdu speaking people doing suicide bombings ? did you see any MQM worker to blow himself in a Army base or police station ? why ? because Urdu speaking people are not Pushtoons who's culture nurture them to be violent and barbaric, that is why beheading someone won't make a difference, because they saw violence/bloodshed from the day they are born.

Well MQM is no longer in power, as I mentioned their workers are now working in banks/call centers and other jobs, making halal rizk for their families, give Urdu speaking people Karachi and its administration and see what we do with it, but give Norway to Pushtoon and than see what they do to that country.

Even in Karachi there is a huge difference between Gulshan or FB area and Al Asif or Sohrab Goth

So yup there is an issue that exists with some ethnic groups and those groups definitely need to do introspection
Best example Nazimabad and North Nazimabad, you can see the difference there very easily. Most people who wants to comment never set foot in Karachi, I saw city of Karachi declined from the times where I myself used to spend time with my friend hanging out with them on bikes with no fear, than after operations start in the tribal areas and than Pushtoons start pouring in and city goes to shit.

Any area where Pushtoons or Baloch are in majority that area is nothing but pile of shit, crime and gangs, and in the height of MQM power I played countless night matches in Azizabad and 90 area without any problem, but many many times when you play in Pushtoon dominated areas, they bring AK's in bachon ki larai. Something is wrong with these ethnic groups and that is why they have to be put in re-educational camps, not in concentration camps or internment camps, RE-EDUCATIONAL camps where they learn how to be civilized, I know its unrealistic but there is another unrealistic thing that is PEACE in Pakistan.

Last edited:
No amount of killing will fix this issue, for as long as Afghans are in Pakistan, we need to create re-educational camps and put Pashtoons in them, they need to be re-educated and taught how to live in a civilized world, we have to start from KPK, than follow it in Balochistan/Interior Sindh and South Punjab, Terrorism is getting hold in these areas due to the violent nature of the people and their culture, killing 12 or 1200 TTP will not bring victory.
We can't even educate our own people how we going to educate these savages?

We can't even educate our own people how we going to educate these savages?
Its unrealistic to make re-educational camps first for Afghans, followed by Pushtoons but its a only solution that guarantee's lasting peace in just one generation.

S
Pakistan needs to put some brutal policies in order to bring peace in the country, I can bet everything right now that KPK will never see the peace for as long as you put its people in re-education camps to completely transform their culture and life style, Afghans needs to be kicked out no question about that but you know who would bring them back ? Pashtoon, they will bring them in, hide them and facilitate them and despite knowing that Afghans hate Pakistani's to their bones. Pakistan needs re-educational camps similar to Chinese ones for Xinjian, this is a simple choice for Pakistani's keep your backward culture or Pakistan.

It will work and bring peace to Pakistan, a long lasting peace.
Same people who cry about racism against pakistanis in the west

MQM started off as Political party, than becomes a gang and now there is no MQM exists, so do you see Urdu speaking people doing suicide bombings ? did you see any MQM worker to blow himself in a Army base or police station ? why ? because Urdu speaking people are not Pushtoons who's culture nurture them to be violent and barbaric, that is why beheading someone won't make a difference, because they saw violence/bloodshed from the day they are born.

Well MQM is no longer in power, as I mentioned their workers are now working in banks/call centers and other jobs, making halal rizk for their families, give Urdu speaking people Karachi and its administration and see what we do with it, but give Norway to Pushtoon and than see what they do to that country.
how do excuse all other forms of terrorism bar minus suicide bombing by MQM?? MQM is a political terrorist organisation. except you derive their non suicide bombings as being something angelic!

Post valid source. @Bawag

Will I be promoted now :P ?

Back
Top Bottom