What's new

13 Intense Feelings ONLY Girls With A Dhokebaaz Darzi Can Relate To

Well.wisher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If you’re a woman who has ever trusted their life or their clothes with a darzi, it goes without saying that you have been betrayed more often than not. There have been times when you were desperately looking forward to shining bright like a diamond and instead, got kicked by reality. The fitting was off, the design was ten times worse than how you imagined, the dress just didn’t compliment you like you thought it would.

We’ve all had a seldom love mostly hate relationship with our desi darzi and it’s time to list all the feelings we all know too well.

1. The dhoka when you went to get your naap taken and he “accidentally” touched you inappropriately.
giphy-2-2.gif

Source: Rahim Pardesi Via: Deenga
2. Despite that naap, the dhoka was when he mixed up your measurements with your sister’s.
tumblr_ntlku2fKqj1qmzrguo8_r1_2507206.gif

Source: Deenga

3. The dhoka when he misplaced your mehenga kappa and all you were left with were dried tears matlub iss se behtar tha BTW ka sila silaya jora hee khareed leti.

4. The Dhaka when he turned your slightly gol gallainto a boat neck that will send you to the depths ofjahannum according to Ammi.

Source: Tumblr

5. Alternatively, the time he told you “soch lein, kuch zyada deep na hojaaye” when you wanted a sexy blouse for your farewell saaree.
giphy-6-1.gif

Source: Danish Ali Via: Deenga
“Baji, kuch tou sharam karein???”

*judgmental stares*

6. The dhokebaazi ki INTIHA when he made the arms fit like a glove…NOT.
giphy-5-1.gif

7. Ya phir who dhoka when he made your paanchay so tight that you felt like the veins in your legs would pop.
giphy.gif

8. And when he made your straight pants look like flappers from the 70’s.
giphy.gif

9. When you specifically asked him NOT to try his hand at being a designer and he ended up being SO EXTRA.
giphy-1-3.gif

10. When the DHOKEBAAZ told you “baji sub bilkul tayyar hay”
And when you get to the shop, the kamizes weren’t overlocked and master sahib was GONE.

giphy9954.gif

11. When he finally is available and the bill makes you wanna sell your kidney.
tumblr_omhdakggJp1vuy309o8_250.gif

Source: Allthingspakistanicelebs Via: Tumblr
Because of the bloody peeko, overlocking, appliqué, extra lace, fairy dust and DIAMONDS he used in your clothes.

12. When you put full faith in him him but he gave you yet another dhoka and you had to wear clothes you’ve already worn 13242 times.
tumblr_n2cutiuu6J1se81ydo5_400580.gif

13. When you wished there was a way out of this passive aggressive relationship, i.e. ready-to-wear clothes you could absolutely fall IN LOVE with.
tumblr_omomm9OuAw1vuy309o4_400.gif

If you’re DONE with all the DHOKEBAAZI, check out BTW‘s crazy good ready to wear collection that you can even order with the click of a button.

It’s time to break up with your darzi. Once and for all.

Ladies, are you ready ?

This bitch has some disease in her head where she wishes she had a penis while being a woman. :lol:

Even women members here that I know don't agree with her, so these issues she raises sound personal.

I would like to tell OP that just because you come from a bad family, it does not mean all Pakistani women feel like you. You obviously have deep seated issues that you need to deal with. So instead of generalizing genders, seek help for yourself.

To me it sounds like you are a very neglected and broken person. I hope you get well soon. If you need help, we are all here for you.

If you’re a woman who has ever trusted their life or their clothes with a darzi, it goes without saying that you have been betrayed more often than not. There have been times when you were desperately looking forward to shining bright like a diamond and instead, got kicked by reality. The fitting was off, the design was ten times worse than how you imagined, the dress just didn’t compliment you like you thought it would.

We’ve all had a seldom love mostly hate relationship with our desi darzi and it’s time to list all the feelings we all know too well.

1. The dhoka when you went to get your naap taken and he “accidentally” touched you inappropriately.
giphy-2-2.gif

2. Despite that naap, the dhoka was when he mixed up your measurements with your sister’s.
tumblr_ntlku2fKqj1qmzrguo8_r1_2507206.gif

3. The dhoka when he misplaced your mehenga kappa and all you were left with were dried tears matlub iss se behtar tha BTW ka sila silaya jora hee khareed leti.

4. The Dhaka when he turned your slightly gol gallainto a boat neck that will send you to the depths ofjahannum according to Ammi.

Source: Tumblr

5. Alternatively, the time he told you “soch lein, kuch zyada deep na hojaaye” when you wanted a sexy blouse for your farewell saaree.
giphy-6-1.gif

“Baji, kuch tou sharam karein???”

*judgmental stares*

6. The dhokebaazi ki INTIHA when he made the arms fit like a glove…NOT.
giphy-5-1.gif

7. Ya phir who dhoka when he made your paanchay so tight that you felt like the veins in your legs would pop.
giphy.gif

8. And when he made your straight pants look like flappers from the 70’s.
giphy.gif

9. When you specifically asked him NOT to try his hand at being a designer and he ended up being SO EXTRA.
giphy-1-3.gif

10. When the DHOKEBAAZ told you “baji sub bilkul tayyar hay”
And when you get to the shop, the kamizes weren’t overlocked and master sahib was GONE.

giphy9954.gif

11. When he finally is available and the bill makes you wanna sell your kidney.
tumblr_omhdakggJp1vuy309o8_250.gif

Because of the bloody peeko, overlocking, appliqué, extra lace, fairy dust and DIAMONDS he used in your clothes.

12. When you put full faith in him him but he gave you yet another dhoka and you had to wear clothes you’ve already worn 13242 times.
tumblr_n2cutiuu6J1se81ydo5_400580.gif

13. When you wished there was a way out of this passive aggressive relationship, i.e. ready-to-wear clothes you could absolutely fall IN LOVE with.
tumblr_omomm9OuAw1vuy309o4_400.gif

If you’re DONE with all the DHOKEBAAZI, check out BTW‘s crazy good ready to wear collection that you can even order with the click of a button.

It’s time to break up with your darzi. Once and for all.

Ladies, are you ready ?

Dude. What the hell ? :lol:

This bitch has some disease in her head where she wishes she had a penis while being a woman. :lol:

Even women members here that I know don't agree with her, so these issues she raises sound personal.

I would like to tell OP that just because you come from a bad family, it does not mean all Pakistani women feel like you. You obviously have deep seated issues that you need to deal with. So instead of generalizing genders, seek help for yourself.

To me it sounds like you are a very neglected and broken person. I hope you get well soon. If you need help, we are all here for you.

Bhai hosla. Kia ho gya ? :lol:

Last edited:
Dude. What are hell ? :lol:

Bhai hosla. Kia ho gya ? :lol:
That dog has some mental illnesses , he feels that he' has become some bravado nd a Macho man by abusing the members every now nd then .
This barking dog who doesnt even have a money to buy some new clothes for him starts acting like some sicko arrogant trash here .

I would like to tell him just cause u suffer from rejection from every female in your life cause of your trashy behaviour toward other human beings , we're not responsible for your crisis .. better u get a good treatment from a psychiatrist .

To me it sounds like you are a very neglected and broken person.

Not just this, I think people beat women in her family everyday.. and every man in her family has at least 4 wives.. and after getting the next wife, every man in her family stops supporting, or even start beating the previous wives/ children..

At least I could get this till now..

As for point no. 1, I once met a friend of a friend who was a young Taylor and he told me some yesterday's story about his adventure.

Where I live, here is a place filled with tailor s, many of them are ladies working side by side with men. Women of my family give their best fitted suit for measurements along with million other instructions. And then, my poor self have to go there again and again to pick up the newly stitch Ed suits. Sometimes they are ready, sometimes they are not.

That dog has some mental illnesses , he feels that he' has become some bravado nd a Macho man by abusing the members every now nd then .
This barking dog who doesnt even have a money to buy some new clothes for him starts acting like some sicko arrogant trash here .

I would like to tell him just cause u suffer from rejection from every female in your life cause of your trashy behaviour toward other human beings , we're not responsible for your crisis .. better u get a good treatment from a psychiatrist .

Well. What can i say. You both are acting childish but, he started it.

My tolerance is answering ..
It's the third time he has resort to personal attacks ... Abusing me .

Which is wrong. Right

Khair. I asked you about whats wrong with you ? Ye 2 din se ajeeb ajeeb threads open kar rahe ho. :azn:

1. Why would I put my vital signs into the hands of a darzi. 2. I do not have a Sister. 3. Why would I wear 20 thousand dress to a party where every other woman is having same fancy, costly dresses and no one notices anyone's dress due to so many rather i say exaggerated amount of dressing. 4. Boat neck is the safest bet if a lady wants to avoid peek-a-boo . Now guys and ladies do not slit my throat for being haawwwwww viz a viz my comment

Back
Top Bottom