What's new

132 Pakistanis coming to India vanish after expiry of visa

here you said it your self- now tell me if every lallu panju knows that- why they will want to stay in India?-
Did i say they came here to stay? Hell NO!!! They came here to wreck havoc!! And their ever lasting dream of cutting 1000 wounds will make them keep coming. I repeat...if they get caught in some anti national activity, life will not only be awkward but a literal hell!

Reasons u gave r true when seen emotionally .
But it becomes flawed in real life .

There are hundreds of Pakistanis that come to India for medical treatment every month .
Why dnt they go to US and UK then .

The title Monsieur- Medical treatment is not the issue-

Did i say they came here to stay? Hell NO!!! They came here to wreck havoc!! And their ever lasting dream of cutting 1000 wounds will make them keep coming. I repeat...if they get caught in some anti national activity, life will not only be awkward but a literal hell!

who am i talking to ---

this is the post i replied to-
Maybe this is illegal immigration. Like bangladeshis, pakistanis too may probably have become frustrated at their nation and escaped to India. Just a thought.

now dont you feel he tried to imply those frustrated Pakistanis wanted to live in india?- illegal immigrants?- you jump in and started :argh::argh:

now dont you feel he tried to imply those frustrated Pakistanis wanted to live in india?- illegal immigrants?- you jump in and started :argh::argh:
Dude...it dosent really matter to me what he said...you replied to my post and hence I told you!

Ok...think this about Afghans. If 130-150 afghans came to Pakistan and dissapeared, what would you think? They were kidnapped by ISI or with some agenda?

there are currently thousands and thousands of afghans inside Pakistan living as refugees- what should i think?-

there are currently thousands and thousands of afghans inside Pakistan living as refugees- what should i think?-
Living as refugees is one thing and disappearing after the expiry of visas is a completely different thing. Dont you think?

Living as refugees is one thing and disappearing after the expiry of visas is a completely different thing. Dont you think?

i do not agree they disappeared willingly- i have posted the reasons why they shouldn't-

i do not agree they disappeared willingly- i have posted the reasons why they shouldn't-
And I believe they disappeared willingly and I too have posted the reasons. As usual it's a deadlock and now lets leave it at that.

May be they abducted by Aliens:woot:

As many as 132 Pakistani nationals have 'vanished' without a trace from West Bengal in the past few years after their tenure of visas expired. All of them came to Bengal with valid papers, but never left the country. There is no record of these people leaving India through any of the exit
points, say police officials.

The fact that came to light in a recent meeting of several security and intelligence agencies in Kolkata, is giving sleepless nights to cops and intelligence officials, especially after the Mumbai blasts that killed 19 people.

“We are extremely that many Pakistani nationals, whose visas expired, have gone traceless from West Bengal. We are trying to find them out. The matter concerns our national security,” Banibrata Basu, additional director general of state intelligence branch, told Hindustan Times on Saturday.

The state intelligence branch (IB) has collated the figure of Pakistanis who 'overstayed and remain traceless'. The sleuths collected the figure till June 30, 2011. Most of these Pak nationals have vanished in the past three years.

According to rule, a Pakistani national after entering India has to record his or her entry at the local police station within 24 hours of his or her arrival. The visitor has to notify the police station again at the time of departure.

IB sources say, these 132 Pakistani visitors recorded their arrival at the concerned police stations but none of them recorded their exit. No record of exit was found at any of exit points across the country. In the meantime, their visas expired.

On July 15, two days after the serial blasts rocked Mumbai, the issue of 'vanishing' Pakistani nationals came up during a meeting of subsidiary multi-agency center (SMAC) in Kolkata. The representatives of Special Protection Group, Navy, Border Security Force and several state and Central-level intelligence agencies attended the meeting. As IB officials placed the figure in the meeting, central agencies expressed their worry and wanted to know the state’s initiatives to track down the missing visitors.

According to the information collected by the sleuths of IB, most of the visitors have vanished from North 24 parganas, a district adjacent to Kolkata. As many as 82 Pakistanis have 'disappeared' from this district.

Murshidabad comes second among the districts accounting for 33 people. Other districts such as Burdwan, Hooghly and South 24 paganas have much smaller contributions to the tally.

IB officials have gathered that most of these Pakistanis had entered into India through Atari border in Punjab. However, a few have recorded their entry at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi.

132 Pakistanis have vanished - Hindustan Times

300px-Walton%28reconstitution%29.png

Alien abduction or abduction phenomenon describe "subjectively real memories of being taken secretly against one’s will by apparently nonhuman entities and subjected to complex physical and psychological procedures."[1] People claiming to have been abducted are usually called "abductees" or "experiencers." Typical claims involve being subjected to a forced medical examination that emphasizes their reproductive system.[2] Abductees sometimes claim to have been warned against environmental abuse and the dangers of nuclear weapons.[3] Consequently, while many of these purported encounters are described as terrifying, some have been viewed as pleasurable or transformative.
Alien abduction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Indian members here should not worry though - They don't attack Call Centers.

Back
Top Bottom