What's new

134 PMA L/C

Ark-Angel

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

I am applying for 134 PMA L/C.

I have a few questions.

1) What do they exactly check in intial medical and written test? I am confident and I know I have the ability and confidence to clear the interview. However, I am worried about the aforementioned tests.

2) I am in A2 Level. Do I need O LEVEL to MATRIC equivalency certificate? Army's website says that A levels equivalency is not required but it does not say anything about O' Level equivalency. Kindly note that I did my O Levels and am doing my A Levels from Pakistan.

3) Do children of army officers get any advantage over candidates with no army background at all?

Read at you own discretion....
1) What do they exactly check in intial medical and written test? I am confident and I know I have the ability and confidence to clear the interview. However, I am worried about the aforementioned tests.
There is no written test, only computer based MCQs, they are pretty easy and an average guy should be able to do them, in the medical they check weight, height, eye sight (should be 6/6 with or without glasses), knee knock, also the scrotum for hernias, hydrocele etc and also for piles or something I guess

I am in A2 Level. Do I need O LEVEL to MATRIC equivalency certificate? Army's website says that A levels equivalency is not required but it does not say anything about O' Level equivalency. Kindly note that I did my O Levels and am doing my A Levels from Pakistan.
I think you may need some sort of equivalency cert, be sure to call the ASRC and confirm or refer to a newspaper advertisement, they have all the details

Do children of army officers get any advantage over candidates with no army background at all?
hhahaha this one get me all the time, no army kids dont get any special treatment until they clear ISSB, it is only after clearing ISSB that they have a special quota in the final merit list, other than that there is no sifarish or anything.....
clear you head of this doubt....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom