What's new

14 FC Troops Killed in Terrorist Attack

well what is wrong with them everything was fine pak army was developing the area ( which i may remind everybody is the job of civilian government) they were inducting balochis and then this this proves that bla just cant see peace and prosperity for the people of balochistan fine finish off the remnants completely and end the saga once and for all. they are really weak now kill them it could very well be ttp or america financing them as they keep getting equipment to fight

Arey why was my post deleted ?

First of all , other than the 'hypothesis' given by some people who might be prejudiced due to some unfortunate recent events ,there is no proof of any US involvement in the fiasco in B'stan.Now is it wrong to say that , as it is ?

Is the Pakistani state, more precisely the Establishment not responsible in any way for escalating the crisis ?

Arey why was my post deleted ?

First of all , other than the 'hypothesis' given by some people who might be prejudiced due to some unfortunate recent events ,there is no proof of any US involvement in the fiasco in B'stan.Now is it wrong to say that , as it is ?

Is the Pakistani state, more precisely the Establishment not responsible in any way for escalating the crisis ?

Your post was deleted because we wanted to save people’s time from your pointless post. please don’t repeat your self again

yes, the Governments have their share of blame for the current Balochistan situation. thats one of the reasons that causes armed conflict check your own insurgencies its not entirely ISI backed but it’s the attitude of the Indian state that has forced those people to pickup arms against the state. Just because they have gone underground doesn’t mean the Indian state record in Kashmir has suddenly improved.

The PDF admin and senior members including myself blame the successive governments of Pakistan in causing grievances in all provinces, Balochistan is no exception. But no tribe or group has picked up arms for independence like the sub tribes of Mengal/ Bughti leadership. You see, if you use this argument (or justification) for Islamic terrorism around the world then you will be made to eat your words. The Middle eastern violence , by your argument can be blamed on US and Israeli polices too. But I know you wont allow yourself to use the same logic or principle over those conflict can you? Its only that in this forum you can get away with it.

Search and destroy operations, these guys who killed both Baloch, Pashtun and settlers will be toast soon.

Your post was deleted because we wanted to save people’s time from your pointless post. please don’t repeat your self again

I don't believe so. I was merely questioning how the US was named a conspirator sans any evidence.

yes, the Governments have their share of blame for the current Balochistan situation. thats one of the reasons that causes armed conflict 1) check your own insurgencies its not entirely ISI backed but it’s the attitude of the Indian state that has forced those people to pickup arms against the state. 2)Just because they have gone underground doesn’t mean the Indian state record in Kashmir has suddenly improved.

1) Offtopic. I Never said so.
2) The reason they have ggone underground is due to a combination of various factors - Improved political climate, decline of support from the local populace, effective security measures etc. If that is not considered an improvement of conditions, then what is ?

The PDF admin and senior members including myself blame the successive governments of Pakistan in causing grievances in all provinces, Balochistan is no exception. But no tribe or group has picked up arms for independence like the sub tribes of Mengal/ Bughti leadership.

I consider Balochistan as an exception. Because unlike other provinces that willingly joined the Pakistani federation, Balochistan (Kalat Khanate) was annexed by a military action to Pakistan.

You see, if you use this argument (or justification) for Islamic terrorism around the world then you will be made to eat your words. The Middle eastern violence , by your argument can be blamed on US and Israeli polices too. But I know you wont allow yourself to use the same logic or principle over those conflict can you? Its only that in this forum you can get away with it.

Apples and Oranges Mr.Irfan. Militants targeting soldiers/security agencies are not the same as those exploding bombs in subways or malls. And Middle Eastern violence indeed has some roots in notions of religious supremacy and vanquishing of infidels.

Regarding this being the only forum - thank you..But I don't see forum labels while sharing my opinions. It is what it is.

Apples and Oranges Mr.Irfan. Militants targeting soldiers/security agencies are not the same as those exploding bombs in subways or malls. And Middle Eastern violence indeed has some roots in notions of religious supremacy and vanquishing of infidels.

the terrorists are killing ethnic Balochs and nonBaloch too
their targets have included all the usual victims from daily lives hence its the same thing.
they have murdered professors, doctors, shopkeepers businessmen, labourers, lawyers.

stopping public trasports and marching people out and shooting them dead is not apple and oranges and is as Heinous as attacks in Spain, UK, Mobai etc but I wont force you to accept that thats understandable.

thanks for your contirbution.

you choose not to read or remeber those news or actually justify them too because this BLA group is upset with "Punjabis"

Honestly speaking , I am fed up with this " Punjab theory " ... Punjab doesn't control the country , there are politicians ( all of them are corrupt though ) from all parts of the country who run Pakistan ... Just read the ethnic composition of PA and you will understand ... Do not make pointless posts and start a flame bait ... Baluchistan is by no means some disputed territory ...

the terrorists are killing ethnic Balochs and nonBaloch too
their targets have included all the usual victims from daily lives hence its the same thing.
they have murdered professors, doctors, shopkeepers businessmen, labourers, lawyers.

stopping public trasports and marching people out and shooting them dead is not apple and oranges and is as Heinous as attacks in Spain, UK, Mobai etc but I wont force you to accept that thats understandable.

thanks for your contirbution.

you choose not to read or remeber those news or actually justify them too because this BLA group is upset with "Punjabis"

Let me be honest.

In case of the native population fighting against what they deem as "occupation" by outsiders, I consider the security forces as fair game. In case of attacks on unarmed civilians, without a question, they are terrorists.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Lol looks like some people have the juvenile habit of getting inspired or infuriated by some other member's signature even though their own signature is some how related with the banned topics of this forum.

Spending time on internet doesn't seem to help some people with their autism problem.:)

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Thanks buddy but no thanks.

So it was just a threat. :D

It was not just a threat, but a military annexation headed by Maj.Gen Akbar Khan who captures the Khan of Kalat, took him to Karachi where he was made to sign to sign the accession document.

Not that I have a problem with it, our Sardar too did that while consolidating the princely states..but just setting the record straight about the so called "voluntary" accession to Pakistan.

i asked a curious question and it got deleted . My question was , what is the BLA doing in karachi ? now what is off topic / oneliner about this ? Should i attach even a question with a long paragraph ?

i asked a curious question and it got deleted . My question was , what is the BLA doing in karachi ? now what is off topic / oneliner about this ? Should i attach even a question with a long paragraph ?
BLA is active in Baluchistan , not Karachi ... Hence no question of making a one liner and asking ridiculous questions ...

Several officers have been recalled from vacation and additional battalions armed to the teeth are being dispatched to Balochistan. BLF just shot itself in the foot, strategists at Rawalpindi have reacted with outrage over this attack and rest be assured that there will be revenge. PA does not take the killing of its soldiers lightly, and that too in such a sensitive area as Balochistan. PA will engage in counter ops, you can mark my words for this and i can already predict some of my fellow countrymen crying 'brutality'.

Here is where I disagree with Imran Khan who says we shouldn't have military operations in Balochistan. I don't think these BLA/BLF terrorists will lay down their arms by peace talks as Imran Khan and many other politicians suggest. These poor Baluchis are getting loads of money and weapons from U.S. and Hindustan, they will continue doing what they are told by their heads in Afghanistan as long as they are getting paid.

Balochistan should be under the control of Pakistan army until all these terrorists are killed.

Let me be honest.

In case of the native population fighting against what they deem as "occupation" by outsiders, I consider the security forces as fair game. In case of attacks on unarmed civilians, without a question, they are terrorists.

good man..

thats means you agree with us that Akbar Bughti was our fair game.... and so will be Bramdagh Bughti one day.. if not today but soon when he will run out of his useful life for those who are giving him support and shelter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom