What's new

144 armed forces veterans sign statement on China, highlight need to revamp intelligence

Yes and uniting it means the diversity which exist in this region will suffer inevitably.
United India is indeed a failed ideology.
This piece of land which they call India was never one country in history for a reason. And now these brainwash bharti bafoons think a miracle will happen in just 72 years.
Do me a favour and apply the same logic to pakistan.

I am yet to talk to one Indian who supports Martial law over civilian supremacy and i talk to many Indians.

Like Sabre explained brilliantly, Indian public despite their hatred of one party or another cannot even think of army entering into political sphere. Their democracy is very strong and people look towards their civilian leaders to solve their problems, which in itself is a big success of democracy.

Far right is making strides in India but Martial law is still a big NO.

Aman Ka Tamasha Pakistanis will probably lie in front of Indian tanks in Delhi to stop the military taking over.

Indians on the other hand don't care as they are rock bottom already.

Do me a favour and apply the same logic to pakistan.
The same logic cannot be applied to pakistan because our diversity is very different than yours. The different ethnicities in our country are binded with each other by the very same Muslim culture and language. And it not just about the religion and language the culture of this land is very similar with little differences.
In India on the other hand ,a north Indian is a complete foreigner in the nagaland,Assam,naxal states and vice versa. A nicoman andaman islands is a different world.

The same logic cannot be applied to pakistan because our diversity is very different than yours. The different ethnicities in our country are binded with each other by the very same Muslim culture and language. And it not just about the religion and language the culture of this land is very similar with little differences.
In India on the other hand ,a north Indian is a complete foreigner in the nagaland,Assam,naxal states and vice versa. A nicoman andaman islands is a different world.
How did that work out with bengalis? Also Why has india not had anywhere near the problems you had and still have despite having 10 times the diversity? If you want I can tell you why.

I am yet to talk to one Indian who supports Martial law over civilian supremacy and i talk to many Indians.

Like Sabre explained brilliantly, Indian public despite their hatred of one party or another cannot even think of army entering into political sphere. Their democracy is very strong and people look towards their civilian leaders to solve their problems, which in itself is a big success of democracy.

Far right is making strides in India but Martial law is still a big NO.
correct. well done.

Dont think it will happen, however we need Modi to rule for 15-20 years. He is the best agent ISI could ever hope for.
You don’t know what your asking for...!!
If BJP gets elected again, then I would suggest you to read their election manifesto for the term very very carefully...!!!

If BJP gets elected again, then I would suggest you to read their election manifesto for the term very very carefully...
We know the manifesto, we have read it and we have pondered over it. BJP is a lot of hot air, if you guys cant see it it is your loss.

If BJP gets elected again, then I would suggest you to read their election manifesto for the term very very carefully...!!!

India is already on death bed.

India will not survive sanghi 3.0 government.

We are enjoying the destruction of India from within.

How did that work out with bengalis? Also Why has india not had anywhere near the problems you had and still have despite having 10 times the diversity? If you want I can tell you why.
No Bengal was thousands of miles away their culture was very different than ours. And the bad policies of west pakistan towards east pakistan was a major factor.Indian sponsored terrorism also played it's role. You gave a very bad example .
And what problems we still have and had no where near India? You are not united front within these days and not from all your neighbors ,the foreign policy is in the limbo as well and still you have the audacity to point fingers on us??
If you are talking the few terrorists you sponsor in our baluchistan and KPK regions then dear that's not related to diversity problems unlike India there is no genuine freedom movement exist in pakistan.
Kashmiris don't want to stay with you. Naxal states which form a very large area doesn't want to be part of India.
Nagaland too have problems with India.
Assam too have problems India.
Punjabis too want khalistan.
Now what's left ?? A few states in the ganga jumna Cow Belt who support India and Hindu rashtra that's the real small future India technically .
But you shameless bhartis can't see all that.

No Bengal was thousands of miles away their culture was very different than ours. And the bad policies of west pakistan towards east pakistan was a major factor.Indian sponsored terrorism also played it's role. You gave a very bad example .
And what problems we still have and had no where near India? You are not united front within these days and not from all your neighbors ,the foreign policy is in the limbo as well and still you have the audacity to point fingers on us??
If you are talking the few terrorists you sponsor in our baluchistan and KPK regions then dear that's not related to diversity problems unlike India there is no genuine freedom movement exist in pakistan.
Kashmiris don't want to stay with you. Naxal states which form a very large area doesn't want to be part of India.
Nagaland too have problems with India.
Assam too have problems India.
Punjabis too want khalistan.
Now what's left ?? A few states in the ganga jumna Cow Belt who support India and Hindu rashtra that's the real small future India technically .
But you shameless bhartis can't see all that.

All Indian states except a half a dozen Hindi belt states are ready to quit India.

All Indian states except a half a dozen Hindi belt states are ready to quit India.
And those half dozen states are ruling the whole diverse land of India. Their interests collide with the rest of India that's the reason they are unhappy being part of India.

Aman Ka Tamasha Pakistanis will probably lie in front of Indian tanks in Delhi to stop the military taking over.

Indians on the other hand don't care as they are rock bottom already.
Pakistan is no better. A case of pot calling kettle black.

- PRTP GWD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom