What's new

15 August 1947 :INDEPENDENT INDIA'S FIRST NEWSPAPERS

PARAS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
1-60fa60b948.jpg

Historical Indeed ... Hope freedom loving Indians feel the pains of Kashmiris, that their land have been Brutally Occupied by the same Free India since it's Independence. Pitty.

Kashmir Will remain a part of India , the region can only be stable if neighbours stop sending terrorist from their country ,as it as almost disrupted peace of this beautiful valley .

I was only talking about the Indians with bit of morale, Not the morally dead. So you keep it Shut.

Historical Indeed ... Hope freedom loving Indians feel the pains of Kashmiris, that their land have been Brutally Occupied by the same Free India since it's Independence. Pitty.

i hope you pakistanis also feel the same, because 40% of kashmir is occupied by Pak, 45% by india and 15% by china. So all 3 should feel guilty?

I have a deep feeling for our Balochi brothers who are longing for freedom.

How about you let go of the seven sister states, Khalistan and Kashmir first, you know, to set the example.

EDIT: Also, it's Baloch not Balochi. Show's how much you really care about them.

I have a deep feeling for our Balochi brothers who are longing for freedom.

I also feel for people of balochistan and hope it gets independence too along with Pakistan occupied kashmir too.

Keep dreaming, Balochs had joined Pakistan willingly & even today they support Federation. Yes there are issues with Marris, Bugtis & Mengals but even many sardars in these tribes are pro Federation.

VS

i hope you pakistanis also feel the same, because 40% of kashmir is occupied by Pak, 45% by india and 15% by china. So all 3 should feel guilty?

Wrong Pakistan have no Kashmir. It is that Pakistan supports Azad Kashmir which is just small strip of land & hardly 10% of total Kashmir. China has it's Aksai Chin which is historically part of China. Only Occupied Kashmir is that which is occupied by india.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you dumb trolls bring Balochistan i can bring Khalistan too. Kashmir is no men's land, it is administerated by Pakistan & india on permission of UN otherwise it is disputed territory. So better don't troll & don't drag setteled parts

Here is Khalistan protests in Ludhiana on 28th March 2012

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom