What's new

18 including 6 indians killed by TALIBAN

this is truly sad - poor soul were doign some humanitarian stuff there. these extrimist bassturds just wont friggin get it.

i dont know why cant we just nuke then why follow one bullet one kill.

consider Indian companies as subsidiary of an American company and centre for anti-Muslim activities,

may be we should just not send any help to them- let them friggin suffer or if we really want to send some help send in shape of bullets and bomba. to kill some talebanis.

this is truly sad - poor soul were doign some humanitarian stuff there. these extrimist bassturds just wont friggin get it.

i dont know why cant we just nuke then why follow one bullet one kill.

consider Indian companies as subsidiary of an American company and centre for anti-Muslim activities,

may be we should just not send any help to them- let them friggin suffer or if we really want to send some help send in shape of bullets and bomba. to kill some talebanis.

well stop sending help & help yourselves :enjoy:

The people killed were workers connected to a construction company,just normal workers,damn it!.......its high time for india to let go off this good boy image in afghan and get involved militarily,to get rid of this anti-india morons.....this clowns are a curse on humanity

Well done taliban...........get rid of those indians from your country.:cheers::smitten:

hmm dabong - i think you forgot they are gettign rid of indian from their country but - your pakistani they are gettign rid from pakistan itself.

look again what you are saying. or who you supporting ??? people who kill Pakistani soldiers too ????? but then again you just wont get it. :pop:

hmm dabong - i think you forgot they are gettign rid of indian from their country but - your pakistani they are gettign rid from pakistan itself.

look again what you are saying. or who you supporting ??? people who kill Pakistani soldiers too ????? but then again you just wont get it. :pop:

I support fully the fight for freedom in afganistan led by mullah omar and the taliban.......no matter how much try to link pro indian terrorist in pakistan to the taliban it wont work.

Do tell us when mullah omar and the taliban have attcked the pakistani state?........no.... it your little goons calling themself the taliban in pakistan that are the problem at the moment but not for long.

The people killed were workers connected to a construction company,just normal workers,damn it!.......its high time for india to let go off this good boy image in afghan and get involved militarily,to get rid of this anti-india morons.....this clowns are a curse on humanity

Why dont you then?

I support fully the fight for freedom in afganistan led by mullah omar and the taliban.......no matter how much try to link pro indian terrorist in pakistan to the taliban it wont work.

Do tell us when mullah omar and the taliban have attcked the pakistani state?........no.... it your little goons calling themself the taliban in pakistan that are the problem at the moment but not for long.

hahah.....the pakistani govt had this same attitude a few years back.......now when the taliban are backfiring look at the comments of your president.......[MOD EDIT]......anybody who rejoices loss of innocent lives are morons,they were no soldiers ,damn it!.....just workers with family at home,going to work to get some money at the end of the day.......anyways you wont understand

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't buy into this news. Would have created a diplomatic fiasco had it be true. Guess the news makers didnt have enough work to do.

Indians being killed by Taliban is something IG wont tolerate. And morever the news is as vague as the one where "Mukherjee called Zardari and warned him of war".

hahah.....the pakistani govt had this same attitude a few years back.......now when the taliban are backfiring look at the comments of your president......

When will you indians getting into your head that pakistan fully supports the taliban in afganistan and always will until something better comes up.

and yes,you are a moron......anybody who rejoices loss of innocent lives are morons,they were no soldiers ,damn it!.....just workers with family at home,going to work to get some money at the end of the day.......anyways you wont understand

[MOD EDIT] you belive that those indian killed where just "construction workers".

When will you indians getting into your head that pakistan fully supports the taliban in afganistan and always will until something better comes up.

Your the moron if you belive that those indian killed where just "construction workers".

get your idiotic conspiracy theories to yourself, [MOD EDIT].......the construction workers were raw agents,huh?.....do you know a bit bout indian involvements in afghan?........go get some mental checkup,no sane man with basic humane thoughts and feelings can support and rejoice such hideous acts of killing innocents.......i am not going to answer you anymore,as i know,you wud continue the same idiotic posts of yours.......troll on,dude....no stopping ya!

get your idiotic conspiracy theories to yourself,you moron.......the construction workers were raw agents,huh?.....do you know a bit bout indian involvements in afghan?

What is there to know about indians in afganistan other then you giving weapons and money to anti pakistan terrorist.

........go get some mental checkup,no sane man with basic humane thoughts and feelings can support and rejoice such hideous acts of killing innocents.......i am not going to answer you anymore,as i know,you wud continue the same idiotic posts of yours.......troll on,dude....no stopping ya!

Why dont you use the same emotions when it comes to the mass killings in kashmir........when you start getting all emotional about deaths in kashmir maybe then i might take your advice about being humane.

Dont answer back to this please.......i cant be bothered wasting my time.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom