What's new

1986: How India and China almost went to war

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sultans who enslaved you for 800 years and the Anglos who starved you for 200 years both know how to treat you! Tell me what is the price of a hindu slave today in india?

Still costly than a Han toiling under his Mongol overlord or serving to please his Jap master..

what a lame excuses, Russian has many local languages, and China has it too, yet, we dont use foreign language as an official one...but some weak countries do, because they were subjective to big powers
china have many dialects ......dont you know the difference between language and dialect ......by the way i am good at WuHan Hua(武汉话) .....

They are different...Permanent member not because we need recognition but because one-sixth of humanity not being represented is a joke in itself.

Get that.
i take it as a pathetic excuse, one-sixth people not in permanet sit says it all about how world thinks about india

china have many dialects ......dont you know the difference between language and dialect ......by the way i am good at WuHan Hua(武汉话) .....
when the one dialet is too different from another it becomes impossible for others to communicate, I speak Wenzhou dialet but most people thinks its another language, same applies to Ruian, Jinhua, Lishui, Cangnang, huangyan````etc```, not to mention we have ethinic Russians, Kazas, Ugures, Mongolians, Koreans, Tibetans and Ozbeks etc``and they all have their own languge,

Wuhan hua is very close to Mandrian``

Lol this make me tickling in my tummy, you first claim 1 kill 300? Then provided wikipedia that a web noone want to read. If wiki is India only source for the claim than let be it. So you don't believe wiki is westerner's puppet, than Wiki must be an Indian writer. Lol

World is not chiense govt , then why chinese govt put so much restriction on news because they don't want you know truth, you can't even what happening in your neighbor village? remember train crash, milk scandal etc.......

sorry to disappoint you, but your Han master talking to you here has an IQ of 148 and he has a PhD degree from one of the best uni in the western world. his 1 month income is probably higher than your entire life saving.

now, let's me repeat this in another UN working language for you:

很遗憾让你失望了,但是正和你谈话的你的汉族主人智商148并且他拥有一个西方最高学府的博士学位。

oh, bloody hell, the same sentence is 50% shorter than this stupid English.

:rofl: my dear han mistress, you having an iq of 148 makes as much sense as a pig building a rocket. based on your so many previous remarks, i had nailed it to 50s. no offense, just stating facts,

and about ur income, 50 cents per post doesnt seem that high to me :rofl:

i take it as a pathetic excuse, one-sixth people not in permanet sit says it all about how world thinks about india

i think the world thinks about india just fine

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/India

maybe not as much for china though

China - Wikiquote

:rofl: my dear han mistress, you having an iq of 148 makes as much sense as a pig building a rocket. based on your so many previous remarks, i had nailed it to 50s. no offense, just stating facts,

and about ur income, 50 cents per post doesnt seem that high to me :rofl:

i think the world thinks about india just fine

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/India

maybe not as much for china though

China - Wikiquote
another indian style mental-masturbation

Still costly than a Han toiling under his Mongol overlord or serving to please his Jap master..
It's obviously impossible to be cheaper slaves than hindus in a Middle East market! :rofl:

The Central Asian conquerors massacred you people so thoroughly that all of you have their blood (paternal side only), you speak a language derived from your conquerors, and they wiped out all your history, culture and memories from the ancient hindu kingdoms. You were reduced to nothing more than slaves to be traded and abused for 800 years in your own land!

And just when you thought hindus were going to make a come back, then the Anglos came along, enslaved you, starved you by the millions and took all your gold. No nation on this planet has such a humiliating history for 1000 years! :lol:

It's obviously impossible to be cheaper slaves than hindus in a Middle East market! :rofl:

The Central Asian conquerors massacred you people so thoroughly that all of you have their blood (paternal side only), you speak a language derived from your conquerors, and they wiped out all your history, culture and memories from the ancient hindu kingdoms. You were reduced to nothing more than slaves to be traded and abused for 800 years in your own land!

And just when you thought hindus were going to make a come back, then the Anglos came along, enslaved you, starved you by the millions and took all your gold. No nation on this planet has such a humiliating history for 1000 years! :lol:

chinese have such pathetic self image and suffering from huge self esteem problems.... write more crap... u wasting ur time..India is a land of Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zains, etc etc. and Tibetans also...

see the post #216 to see what Indians are and what the chinese are in reality. Chinese cant ever touch the heights of Indians in millenias.. it is India's responsibility to bring enlightenment into the lives of soulless han chinese.. and show them once again the path to right living.

u dont have any reply to the post.. so thats all u can do.
lol``like you and that thing has anything to add to any discusion on PDF, but Indian style denial

chinese have such pathetic self image and suffering from huge self esteem problems.... write more crap... u wasting ur time..India is a land of Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zains, etc etc. and Tibetans also...

see the post #216 to see what Indians are and what the chinese are in reality. Chinese cant ever touch the heights of Indians in millenias.. it is India;s responsibility to bring enlightenment into the lives of soulless chinese.. and show them once again the path to right living.
in reality
Indian=annoying loud talker
China=achiever as simple as that

lol``like you and that thing has anything to add to any discusion on PDF, but Indian style denial

i know u cant reply to that post even if I ask you 1000000000000000000000000000 times. u can just do this--> avoid it. coz thats true India has such glorious traditions, the hans are not even a shadow of it....

in reality
Indian=annoying loud talker
China=achiever as simple as that

chinese reality. simple as that. made in ccp text books to sooth the chinese poor self image

World is not chiense govt , then why chinese govt put so much restriction on news because they don't want you know truth, you can't even what happening in your neighbor village? remember train crash, milk scandal etc.......

Why you Indian getting more BS? If you don't have other source beside Wiki garbage web than stop it from here. Wikipedia is a web like a story telling, you write story and wikipedia posted it.

when the one dialet is too different from another it becomes impossible for others to communicate, I speak Wenzhou dialet but most people thinks its another language, same applies to Ruian, Jinhua, Lishui, Cangnang, huangyan````etc```, not to mention we have ethinic Russians, Kazas, Ugures, Mongolians, Koreans, Tibetans and Ozbeks etc``and they all have their own languge,

Wuhan hua is very close to Mandrian``
But there must be a reason,that they are still called dialect and not language .......

see the post #216 to see what Indians are and what the chinese are in reality. Chinese cant ever touch the heights of Indians in millenias.. it is India's responsibility to bring enlightenment into the lives of soulless han chinese.. and show them once again the path to right living.
LOL you indians don't even have proper drinking water, so you all carry parasites in your bodies ("delhi belly" anyone?). Looks like they end up in your brains too, making you delusional and think india is some kind of great country :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom