What's new

1st Anniversary Edition of PAF Magazine "Second to None"

Falaksherkhan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We present to you the 1st Anniversary Edition of PAF Magazine "Second to None". In just a year, the magazine has established itself as the quintessential aviation publication among the national and international audience. Kindly visit our website www.secondtononepaf.com for a subscription.

Mag Proofreading_compressed_Page_01.jpg

Jan 2021_Page_03.jpg
Jan 2021_Page_04.jpg

Jan 2021_Page_57.jpg

There are no delivery options to the UK!!!! I have been buying this from a shop in pakistan, where i am paying for more in shipping than the magazine costs me !!! I have purchased every copy so far, and it is a fantastic read. I recommend anyone here to buy a copy. It is beautfully written. Some of the artwork is a bit cheasy/gimmicky and hopefully they can "learn" to tune it down and make it more classical and professional.

Also, they should look for more international friendly payment options aswell !!!!

Hopefully the publication will start to leverage its Middle East and Chinese contacts to provide detailed coverage of J20s/J-35s that western magazines do not have access to as exclusive and allow it to become a global aviation magazine.

Last edited:
There are no delivery options to the UK!!!! I have been buying this from a shop in pakistan, where i am paying for more in shipping than the magazine costs me !!! I have purchased every copy so far, and it is a fantastic read. I recommend anyone here to buy a copy. It is beautfully written. Some of the artwork is a bit cheasy/gimmicky and hopefully they can "learn" to tune it down and make it more classical and professional.

Also, they should look for more international friendly payment options aswell !!!!

Hopefully the publication will start to leverage its Middle East and Chinese contacts to provide detailed coverage of J20s/J-35s that western magazines do not have access to as exclusive and allow it to become a global aviation magazine.

Some copies of the magazine are available on eBay costing around £14 - £20 including post and packaging.

April 2020 edition - £13.99

July 2020 edition - £19.99

October 2020 edition - £13.99

Maybe we get same deal like Greece got from France

With Indian influence in European market and without US approval their is NO WAY that Pakistan will get EF-2000 unless Pakistan becomes a trillion dollar economy in next 5-10 years.

With Indian influence in European market and without US approval their is NO WAY that Pakistan will get EF-2000 unless Pakistan becomes a trillion dollar economy in next 5-10 years.
With Trillion dollars economy US can offer Pakistan F35s

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom