What's new

1st Oct. 2009 National day parade some preview here

Well, You are still in 1960's and Made your mind stick there, and refuced to accept the facts that China and India are one among the global giants , And You might have heard about , Rise of BRIC . Well China and India are boosting there trade relations and joint military exercises which obviously is a worry for pakistan..:toast_sign:
wake up, india is not the global giant,neither is china.china just earn lot of money from india every year,that's all about china-india relation till now

halo, indian frd. haha. i have watched parade of indian army. it is like a circus. sorry, it is a offence.

halo, indian frd. haha. i have watched parade of indian army. it is like a circus. sorry, it is a offence.

Haii simon, i don't have your opinion ! We are not good at copying and imitation ! :confused:

At least our military don't imitate the basic things like parade and uniform from others !

your entire political system is directly copied from the UK.
your official language is borrowed from the UK.
your education system is a direct copy of the UK.

can you deny these?

That's funny, because Communism and Capitalism, the two pillars of modern China, are both copied from the west.

And no, English is not India's sole official language. We have 22 Indian official languages.

your entire political system is directly copied from the UK.
your official language is borrowed from the UK.
your education system is a direct copy of the UK.

can you deny these?

Enjoy your vacation !! :cheers:

we will never have any friendship unless you guys:

1. officially apologize for the wars you had with Pakistan.
2. withdraw from the south tibet.
3. completely drop the caste system.
4. treat your 100 million Muslims at home equally with Hindus.

:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

welcome to earth.

may be you can start, by not talking out of your ***

Can you prove that claim objectively? Also, explain why China's parade makes India's any worse?

If thats how you think, let me say I would prefer to watch the Pakistani parade anyday to the Chinese..overtrained stuff.

Quit turning every god damned thread into a pissing match.

It'll be interesting to see if any new weapon platforms will be shown at the parade. (IE Newer solid-fueled ICBMS)

Awesome Pics. No doubts one of the best Army Parades.

we will never have any friendship unless you guys:
1. officially apologize for the wars you had with Pakistan.

Just to appease Pakistani Members ?

Pakistan and India say that they had upperhand in all the wars they fought. Sounds sensible - You never want to look weaker and loosing.

"Apology" ? Totally Ridiculous.
Can you apologise to Russians ? No will be an immediate answer.

Grow up, You win or loose in wars , You dont "Apologize" .

Apology CANT be from ONE side when Bullets are fired from BOTH sides .. u get it ?

2. withdraw from the south tibet.

I can say a similar thing .. but will it help.. noway.

3. completely drop the caste system.

And I can tell you CCTV tells u all wrong. Caste system exists , but its too flexible .. Intercaste marriges are so common now .. You may not belive it .. not ur fault.

4. treat your 100 million Muslims at home equally with Hindus.
:smokin:

First Give Pure Milk to the Chinese Babies.
Equally?? You may not know but the most pupular man in India is a Muslim called APJ kalam , who was our Previous President.

Facts ::

Muslim President in 80 Billion+ Hindu Population Country.
We have poor, but Hindus and Muslims both are Poor...
and We also have Azim Premji who is in Top 20 of World Billionares..
He is a Muslim.
The Ruling Party in India is strongly backed by Muslim Community.

Need say more ??

Firstly, I accept i dont know a lot about China and Wont ever believe What my TV channels say. I have friends in China , two from pakistan ( really gr8 ones ) many of them are my co partners , we make profit together .

But friend open you eyes , Official Channels Never show u the reality , this 100% implies on Indian Channels as well , but see the Society of India.. **** Members.. listen my words...

The BJP whom you hate quite often, has a member who praises Jinnah in a way.. even former RSS Chief does so.. what it shows.. ??

India is a True Democracy , We have a place for every opinion .
Modern Indians, Dont Blindly go on believing all that is shown on TV but they Think.

Many may not know it But China and India are Bidding the Oil Resources Together.
They have same views on Global warming.
Have the same stand at WTO
More over , both know that Wars cant help.

NOTE IT : CHINA + war with( Nuke Capable ) INDIA is NOT = Super power China.
We are in a Nuclear Region. One Nuke can make it all.

Chinese and Indian Policy makers are NOT idiots ready to strike.. Atleast NOW.

Its Time to wake Up.

hope don't posted before
j'espère que ce n'est pas posté avant!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom