What's new

1st ODI: India vs Pakistan, Chennai, 30/12/2012 (8:30 am PST | 9:00 am IST)

Okay is the match happening soon, or what?

How many hours before the match?

I need cst time for match.

I beg to differ though. in the 2nd T20, he was the most economical among the bowlers at 5.0, even though he failed to get wickets. I hope he performs well in these ODI series too.
he was good but not as much as his potential he is more good bowler then he bowled in these 20s. he is batting line destroyer. in 20 he was new and bit under pressure but still he bowled very well. but in one days and tests he will be too difficult to handle. thats what i meant

sory 1 hour from now start of the match.

800px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

pathetic rule, absolutely pathetic, are they trying to make 400 runs out of the game, this is not T20
jan 20 ,20 nay cricket ka bera ghark kar dia hai. ab kisi k pass itna time nahi k woh pory 50 over dekhy. jis main starting 15 overs phir end k 5 over ya 10 overs dekhy. is liye ODIs ko bachany k liye yeh rule may be help kary ga.

Okay can somebody tell me if the match will be in the morning or evening?

yar sedha sedha aik ghanta rehta hai abhi say. 50minutes main match start ho jaye ga.

daikhny day na match phir galian paren ge choudri say .:lol:

All of you are worthless.

http://www.webcric.com/live-cricket_streaming_1.htm

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india-v-pakistan-2012/engine/current/match/589308.html

Okay can somebody tell me if the match will be in the morning or evening?

The match has been delayed due to rain... out field is damn.. it was supposed to start 9 am IST.... I am sure you are aware of the time difference between india and pakistan..... i guess it should start by 10 am IST

looks like its been more delayed :face palm:

why does it only happen to pakistan, first srilanka and now

:hitwall::hitwall:

The match has been delayed due to rain... out field is damn.. it was supposed to start 9 am IST.... I am sure you are aware of the time difference between india and pakistan..... i guess it should start by 10 am IST

Thank you. You are not worthless.

looks like its been more delayed :face palm:

why does it only happen to pakistan, first srilanka and now

:hitwall::hitwall:

Hmm... was wondering the reason for a rain in december... that too in chennai.... Now i know :)

Pakistan should play in rain starved places, waha bhi barish shuru ho jae ge

Back
Top Bottom