What's new

1st Semi Final : India Vs New Zealand

NZ are beating the shi.t out of India - well Done!!:guns:

Congrats NZ..glad you are reaching finals...it must have been very hurting to see everyone strongly wishing to play against You...everyone has virtually wrote you off...you were treated as a pushover , just a small obstacle before the team that plays you in semis reaches finals.
But I have always told everyone that on a given day any team can beat any team in cricket...congrats once again but i cant wish you luck for finals as both eng and aus are better and deserving teams than you...it wouldnt matter to some 40 odd lakh people in your country if you win or lose this cup..the number of your fans who attended this match is a proof of that..so best of luck to aus or eng for finals.
Don't lose hope until Dhoni is there..

And Jadeja too

Dhoni and Jadeja trying to fight back with a few boundaries

Good

100 run partnership can change game in indian favor

Jadeja is batting really well. Even better than Dhoni

Surprising to see Indian fans giving up! They need 121 runs, 15 overs still left. Pant and then Hardik lost the wicket foolishly but still with Dhoni on batting and Jadeja to support him if these two can take it to over 42-43 there still is a chance.

Surprising to see Indian fans giving up! They need 121 runs, 15 overs still left. Pant and then Hardik lost the wicket foolishly but still with Dhoni on batting and Jadeja to support him if these two can take it to over 42-43 there still is a chance.

I see what you are doing there

Bohat ghalat baat hai :disagree:

What is this? :O
A spectator in the crowd...mimic (Krishna Bansuri) posture
Krishna some God/Goddess...use to have famous posture with Bansuri...
That Bansuri he/she used to captivate his/her foes ....(Any Indian member can correct me, Thanks)

i think india is still very much in the game but this is last partnership which can save india

A spectator in the crowd...mimic (Krishna Bansuri) posture
Krishna some God/Goddess...use to have famous posture with Bansuri...
That Bansuri he/she used to captivate his/her foes ....(Any Indian member can correct me, Thanks)
Oh,, lolz, I got it now! :)

i think india is still very much in the game but this is last partnership which can save india
Agreed!!

I see what you are doing there

Bohat ghalat baat hai :disagree:
:astagh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom