What's new

1st Semi Final : India Vs New Zealand

Frankly a very boring match till now and then start Raining as it happened through out the ICC Worldcup in England. :(

if match is cancelled due to rain then india will go to final due to high points

There will be a replay on Wednesday.
Not replay..the match resumes from it stopped...BC..they should never hold WC again in Eng..if it was to be held,it should be done from 2nd week of july to last week of aug..they should have played ashes now and had this WC in late july and aug when it is summer in eng

BC kia bakwas team new Zealand pahuchi ha SF main..

BC kia bakwas team new Zealand pahuchi ha SF main..
TBH i am glad nz reached semis instead of pak...pak has the capability to beat ind as ind would have been under more pressure..and losing a semis against pak would have disturbed me immensely.
But as a cricket lover i wish for some good contest...NZ has been too meek...totally spoiled the fun of semis...from here on there is no way we can have some intense competition unless india messes it up or the moisture and the cloud cover help NZ bolwers miraculously..I dont mind NZ winning though

TBH i am glad nz reached semis instead of pak...pak has the capability to beat ind as ind would have been under more pressure..and losing a semis against pak would have disturbed me immensely.
But as a cricket lover i wish for some good contest...NZ has been too meek...totally spoiled the fun of semis...from here on there is no way we can have some intense competition unless india messes it up or the moisture and the cloud cover help NZ bolwers miraculously..I dont mind NZ winning though

Sad day for cricket fan to be honest. People want to see good scoring game or game changing not like test cricket and top of the that rain. It's a working day not holiday in world.

Will it stop raining today ?
Any news ?

I’m hearing game will resume
20 overs duck worth Lewis ,
Is this correct or will New Zealand complete 50 overs and India will bat tomorrow
Rain stopped. Pitch and field yet to be examined

Add on : India need 148 to win from 20 overs ?

I’m hearing game will resume
20 overs duck worth Lewis ,
Is this correct or will New Zealand complete 50 overs and India will bat tomorrow
There is a final inspection at 22:40 IST. Nothing can be said before that.

Back
Top Bottom