What's new

2 AK Party co-founders Iranian agents

Nowruz

Reaction score
Two female co-founders and current members of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AK Party) gathered intelligence for Iran by planting bugging devices in the office of the Prime Ministry's Overseas Turks Agency (YTB), the Türkiye daily reported on Tuesday, though the claim was at least partly denied by the government later that day.

The story is based on a letter received by Türkiye from an anonymous source. According to the article, bugging devices were found in the office of the YTB at the building of the Prime Ministry in Ankara eight months ago. Police officers from the Ankara Police Department who investigated took steps to identify the individuals to whom the devices were transmitting. The investigation revealed that the individuals who planted the bugging devices were two women -- co-founders of the AK Party, which was established on Aug. 14, 2001, who are still active members. The daily did not name the two women.

Today's Zaman

LOL Thank you AK Party we love you

how on earth , they managed to find the receiving end of some wireless bug is out of my grasp

Why are you such a ****** little racist cockroach?

I'm talking about Iranis, and all you can do is flap your gums about Jews.

I'd love to punch you in your little korma-eating face.

No need to get mad on me, my falafel-eating and ringlets-wearing Khazar.

No need to get mad on me, my falafel-eating and ringlets-wearing Khazar.

Khazar ?
Since when African Jews are considered Khazar , even in Israel there is doubt if they are Jews and there are debates about that.

Back
Top Bottom