What's new

2 Chinese Nationals arrested in Pakistan

Dhruv V Singh

Reaction score
Islamabad: More than 15 people, including ten women and a Chinese couple, were arrested in a police raid on a guesthouse and a massage centre.

Five people, including three women, were arrested from the raid on the guesthouse in I-8/4. They were held for their alleged involvement in immoral activities, said the Industrial area police.
A police official said they raided the place after receiving complaints from the local residents and information from their informers about the place being used for prostitution.

A woman named Aunty Shamim, however, managed to escape from the scene, said the Industrial area police. They said Shamim is wanted for her involvement in smuggling women to guesthouses in Islamabad for prostitution. The police did not give details on how she was the lone person to escape during the raid.

In another raid, the Industrial area police arrested a Chinese woman and her husband for running an illegal massage centre in I-8/3. They also took into custody eight other Pakistani women who were employed at the massage centre.Police said they arrested the Chinese woman’s husband for resisting her arrest. A court sent them on judicial remand, while some made bail, police said.

‘Immoral activities’: 15 including Chinese nationals held in raids – The Express Tribune

Like HK and parts o China weren't bad enough.

I read someplace that they has a big crack down in HK ,looks like they pimps are outsourcing .:tup:

Islamabad: More than 15 people, including ten women and a Chinese couple, were arrested in a police raid on a guesthouse and a massage centre.

Five people, including three women, were arrested from the raid on the guesthouse in I-8/4. They were held for their alleged involvement in immoral activities, said the Industrial area police.
A police official said they raided the place after receiving complaints from the local residents and information from their informers about the place being used for prostitution.

A woman named Aunty Shamim, however, managed to escape from the scene, said the Industrial area police. They said Shamim is wanted for her involvement in smuggling women to guesthouses in Islamabad for prostitution. The police did not give details on how she was the lone person to escape during the raid.

In another raid, the Industrial area police arrested a Chinese woman and her husband for running an illegal massage centre in I-8/3. They also took into custody eight other Pakistani women who were employed at the massage centre.Police said they arrested the Chinese woman’s husband for resisting her arrest. A court sent them on judicial remand, while some made bail, police said.

‘Immoral activities’: 15 including Chinese nationals held in raids – The Express Tribune
We still love our Chinese friends and Next time try using even bigger FONT size...:lol:

This is wrong. Arresting Chinese citizens who are working in your country is wrong.

Massages are good for health which I think we all Asians know.

Don't see what's the harm in a massage parlor. :undecided:

come up with something better next time I can recall a dozen cases in China when Pakistani students got arrested and deported in case of drug use...follow the law of the country or dont get caught.

Back
Top Bottom