What's new

2 Ismaili Jamaat Khanas in Karachi attacked during prayer time

Founder of muslim league sir agha khan was ismaili so was founder of pakistan.

I had Agha khan Hostel in my town. Khoja students used to live there and study. they are really very peaceful community.

Why people are analysing this incident in isolation.....there are number of events occured to create havoc in general public with in few days......please try to understand Ismailis are not been targeted on religious grounds.....if that was the case they must have come under attacked decades ago.....

Ismailis are one of the leading business community mostly in Trading business....they are peace loving people and having no political or social or religious clash with any other community...plz analysis yesterday events.......there were blast in Hyderabad, Latifabad Benazirabad, Sukhar and other cities of Sindh.......plz think again...

Islam is so weak and feeble that its honour and its righteousness can be only proven by attacking temples, jamat khanas, imam barghas, shrines churches and ... and ... Mosques.

kill everyone in sight
dont spare anyone
kill anything that moves
kill and destroy every creation of God

and then only the True Islamicness can be achieved

and during this process even if one has to attack Mecca and destroy the graves in the backyard of Majid e Nabvi, then so be it.
everything done in the beginning of Islam was wrong
why waste time in preaching and talking?

just kill everyone who is not a Muslim. once done with the killing

cry a river over the Kashmir, Palestine and Burma....
wait
why cry

join the FSA and kill more in Syria.

Please @Oscar and fellow traveler @RescueRanger, he of "respect" and inability to tell good buys from bad guys, will take offense and thier rush to rescue the reputation of what they say is Islam, might mean this thread may be closed - After all they are annoyed that people dare to tell the truth about their Islam is really about.

So lets live on their lies and distortions, evil Western people will be laughing - would be defenders to the rescue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Islam is so weak and feeble that its honour and its righteousness can be only proven by attacking temples, jamat khanas, imam barghas, shrines churches and ... and ... Mosques.

kill everyone in sight
dont spare anyone
kill anything that moves
kill and destroy every creation of God

and then only the True Islamicness can be achieved

and during this process even if one has to attack Mecca and destroy the graves in the backyard of Majid e Nabvi, then so be it.
everything done in the beginning of Islam was wrong
why waste time in preaching and talking?

just kill everyone who is not a Muslim. once done with the killing

cry a river over the Kashmir, Palestine and Burma....
wait
why cry

join the FSA and kill more in Syria.

Before posting as a TT kindly check WHAT you post...Where in Islam does it state that?!

Please @Oscar and fellow traveler @RescueRanger, he of "respect" and inability to tell good buys from bad guys, will take offense and thier rush to rescue the reputation of what they say is Islam, might mean this thread may be closed - After all they are annoyed that people dare to tell the truth about their Islam is really about.

So lets live on their lies and distortions, evil Western people will be laughing - would be defenders to the rescue.

The problem lies in Mullahs like you...

on 1 side we have Molvi Mullahs who think they know everything and anything against them is KAFIR

then we have Liberal Mullahs like you who label those who EVEN IF TALK about basics of Islam are called Terrorists!

Why because none of the 2 mentioned know ISLAM and just keep propagating WHAT THEY KNOW...and are full of too much ego to admit that they MAY NOT KNOW somethings....

This pompous ability of NEVER BEING WRONG is what is dragging Pakistan to the ditches!

Everyone thinks their MULLAH (be it Molvi or Liberal) concept is the right 1 while the other is LABELED something or another....

Before posting as a TT kindly check WHAT you post...Where in Islam does it state that?!

thats the question I always ask myself. in what book or reference does Islam preach everything that Al Qaeda , TTP and FSA are doing in the name of Islam?
why should Islam take blame for the savagery of Taliban?
but both the Muslims and non-Muslims mostly see Al Qaeda and Taliban as synonymous to Islam

You did not even understand his post did you? He is referring to the particular ideologies and specifically those which are busy destroying all signs of the prophet and his companions from Mecca and Medina.

You have either gone schizophrenic where there is something else written and you are reading only what you wish to see, Or you are basically just trying to vent out your personal feelings based on whatever you understand. I'd rather let others be the judge on what you supposedly "see" and interpret and what everyone else does.

thats the question I always ask myself. in what book or reference does Islam preach everything that Al Qaeda , TTP and FSA are doing in the name of Islam?
but both the Muslims and non-Muslims mostly see Al Qaeda and Taliban as synonymous to Islam

Exactly, the problem is that neither are shown or are able to see to light the distinction between a corrupted interpretation to their religion. But I consider this due to a lack of knowledge on religion itself. Dont question the Mulvi Saab mentality.

I know about Non Muslims they Never read about Islam...But soo far I see @muse and you equating Islam to Taliban...Shame on you 2 :angry:

1-2 dafa ker liyea tou banda samajh sakta hai confusion due to media...But baar baar...Jahan kissi nay Islam ki tareef ki wahan koi stupid article utha ker chap daytay ho about bombing....Koi takleef hai this was esp for @muse !?

how much sugar coating and wrapping will hide the painful fact?

"Sub Acha hay" is not an Islamic commandment so its better we talk about our skeletons in the closet than someone else.

did Prophet Muhammad PBUH have an easy life? (even after establishing Islamic order in Madina & Mecca?
why did he have to suffer the violent death of his Uncle (& cannibalism by Hind) because the greed got the better of "Muslim" archers who disobeyed the direct order and started looting after the pretend retreat of the Meccans. why did he have to suffer the constant conspiracies of hypocrites in Madina who even built a mosque for that reason?

ask ourselves and try to find the reason why 3 out of the first 4 Caliphs had to die a violent death without any fault of their own? and why only in few decades Muslims found it essential to wipe out Prophet's entire family?

are these questions contemptuous? why should we take offence when even Hazrat Omar R.A didnt take offence and decided to explain that the reason he had enough cloth to make his dress was that his son had gifted him his share?

The basic problem here as @Oscar will deny, is that Talib are not just Muslim but true to Islam --- it may not be what you think of Islam, but they will quote you chapter and verse and have not just Pakistani ulema but Wahabi (the Real Ulema) on their side

See when persons such as @Oscar or @RescueRanger cannot tell Muslims from terrorists, then why be surprised that most the world can't either - now @Oscar can go in to defensive mode about this reality but it does not change this reality - only when persons such as @Oscar are clear about what is and is not islam, when these persons are loud and crystal clear, then the rest of the world will be as well - but this simply reality is too much for @Oscar, Muslims and islam need defending and his narrow shoulders are up to the job.

The basic problem here as @Oscar will deny, is that Talib are not just Muslim but true to Islam --- it may not be what you think of Islam, but they will quote you chapter and verse and have not just Pakistani ulema but Wahabi (the Real Ulema) on their side

See when persons such as @Oscar or @RescueRanger cannot tell Muslims from terrorists, then why be surprised that most the world can't either - now @Oscar can go in to defensive mode about this reality but it does not change this reality - only when persons such as @Oscar are clear about what is and is not islam, when these persons are loud and crystal clear, then the rest of the world will be as well - but this simply reality is too much for @Oscar, Muslims and islam need defending and his narrow shoulders are up to the job.

Satyagaya hai bhai...living in your own reality.

how much sugar coating and wrapping will hide the painful fact?

"Sub Acha hay" is not an Islamic commandment so its better we talk about our skeletons in the closet than someone else.

did Prophet Muhammad PBUH have an easy life? (even after establishing Islamic order in Madina & Mecca?
why did he have to suffer the violent death of his Uncle (& cannibalism by Hind) because the greed got the better of "Muslim" archers who disobeyed the direct order and started looting after the pretend retreat of the Meccans. why did he have to suffer the constant conspiracies of hypocrites in Madina who even built a mosque for that reason?

ask ourselves and try to find the reason why 3 out of the first 4 Caliphs had to die a violent death without any fault of their own? and why only in few decades Muslims found it essential to wipe out his entire family?

are these questions contemptuous? why should we take offence when even Hazrat Omar R.A didnt take offence and decided to explain that the reason he had enough cloth to make his dress was that his son had gifted him his share?

Bet you neither @Oscar nor @RescueRanger will touch this excellent question - why and how did ity happen that 3 of the 4 caliphs were "done in"? Is the talib really outside of islamic "tradition?

I know about Non Muslims they Never read about Islam...But soo far I see @muse and you equating Islam to Taliban...Shame on you 2 :angry:

yes I am ashamed to see these videos where taliban & Al qaeda are praised by our Islamic leaders. do you share the shame or are you going to throw some counter irrelevant questions as an answer?

jamat ISlami Amir praising Taliban and their fight against Pakistan
Jamat-e-Islami Munawar Hassan And Qazi Hussain = Talibans - YouTube

Dr Zakir Naik praising terrorism of OSama

Back
Top Bottom