What's new

2 militants killed in brief encounter in rajwara forests in Handwara

Who told you this ISPR ?
No narendir modi told me that. He told me that he will bring ancient verdic technology designed using synthetic cow urine filled with air from 56 inch chest to hunt all kashmiris.

humanity is for humans , those carrying guns and killing innocent civilians for no reasons are pigs meant to be target practice for our soldiers.
most of those killed indian army were unarmed and without guns. What would you say about those innocents killed or blinded???

No narendir modi told me that. He told me that he will bring ancient verdic technology designed using synthetic cow urine filled with air from 56 inch chest to hunt all kashmiris.

Two words-

Sajjan Jindal :rofl: :omghaha:

Can you tell me why is indian army every time coming up with audio recordings when cmerscan easily be fitted with recorder?? And why is it that every time it looks funny to the world??

Funny to that world ? The reason why Nawaz Sharif rushed to Washington and later pleaded for ceasefire was that recording of Hot line-

Your Army vacated rest of the Peaks without fight after that recording was made public-

Two words-

Sajjan Jindal :rofl: :omghaha:

Funny to that world ? The reason why Nawaz Sharif rushed to Washington and later pleaded for ceasefire was that recording of Hot line-

Your Army vacated rest of the Peaks without fight after that recording was made public-
really. We vacated those peaks after your PM wrote letters to US and threatened a nuclear war.
your army during the war showed videos of afghans fighting against you in kargil.

really. We vacated those peaks after your PM wrote letters to US and threatened a nuclear war.
your army during the war showed videos of afghans fighting against you in kargil.

Our Army showed Afghans fighting and yet you vacated ? But what did you vaccate If Afghans were fighting ? and why did sitara halal medals to Afghans like Capt- Sher ? Whom our army handed over to your army ?

You just got scared by letters ? That's poor even when compared to 1971 standards then we had to bomb the Governors office to make you surrender-

most of those killed indian army were unarmed and without guns. What would you say about those innocents killed or blinded???

there are terrorists and then there are potential terrorists , its always a good habit to do a preemptive strike to neutralize these potential terrorists rather wait until they graduate from a militant camp in P0k with their mujahideen seal and kill a soldier or civilian and then take an action , those who show loyalty to india will be protected and taken care by our army and those who don't well ...

If we would have caught them alive- Geo Tv would've sure located their village and house- like they did with Kasab-

Also in Kasab's case your Army's rebel officers(allegedly) one of whom planned suicide bombing in SSG Zarar company's officer's mess- were using satellite communication whose recording is still on internet like the recording of the hot line between Musharraf and that Major General who was sent to China to ask for help during Kargil-
Would could should....all said with head bobbing... one wonders if the Indians are so efficient in their work, why do they need to make poor Pigeons suffer or worse blow up some innocent fishing boats and then start internal fights to claim credit....must say rather pathetic of you guys when you can hear voices from China but can't see a person come and sit on your face for a whole night, maybe it's about time you started listening to those close to you rather than something like Geo.

We vacated those peaks after your PM wrote letters to US and threatened a nuclear war.

is it ? i thought its the other way around because its the pakistanis who always keep reminding indians that they have nukes as if nukes where acting as a wall between a total annihilation by indians in a war.

seems like musharraf also knows it , here is his quote
"We do not want to use nuclear capability but if our existence comes under threat, who do we have these nuclear weapons for? If I say in Chaudhary Shujaat's style, do we have nukes saved to be used on Shab-e-Baraat?" he told Dunya News
http://www.firstpost.com/world/indi...eapons-not-celebration-musharraf-2291090.html
and to remind you , musharraf started kargil war , so he knows better :lol:

PS - India has a no first use policy on nukes

Army received input at 1430 Hours.
By 1530 Hours contact was established.
The operation was terminated by 1630 Hours.

Over within 2 hours....

there are terrorists and then there are potential terrorists , its always a good habit to do a preemptive strike to neutralize these potential terrorists rather wait until they graduate from a militant camp in P0k with their mujahideen seal and kill a soldier or civilian and then take an action , those who show loyalty to india will be protected and taken care by our army and those who don't well ...
premptive strike means you kill achild so that he may not become a thief in future. Hope you kill your sons and daughters as pre emptive measure.

is it ? i thought its the other way around because its the pakistanis who always keep reminding indians that they have nukes as if nukes where acting as a wall between a total annihilation by indians in a war.

seems like musharraf also knows it , here is his quote
"We do not want to use nuclear capability but if our existence comes under threat, who do we have these nuclear weapons for? If I say in Chaudhary Shujaat's style, do we have nukes saved to be used on Shab-e-Baraat?" he told Dunya News
http://www.firstpost.com/world/indi...eapons-not-celebration-musharraf-2291090.html
and to remind you , musharraf started kargil war , so he knows better :lol:

PS - India has a no first use policy on nukes
india had revised it's no first use policy. stop making jokes here. keep your self updated.

Would could should....all said with head bobbing... one wonders if the Indians are so efficient in their work, why do they need to make poor Pigeons suffer or worse blow up some innocent fishing boats and then start internal fights to claim credit....must say rather pathetic of you guys when you can hear voices from China but can't see a person come and sit on your face for a whole night, maybe it's about time you started listening to those close to you rather than something like Geo.

You see I didn't want to be harsh on your abilities-

You would wonder how-

28terror1.jpg

terrorist_647_080515013213.jpg

These are recent ones-

Caught one Today also but he is a Kashmiri and not Punjabi-

Your security agencies should've thanked for busting that boat- However they were too dumb to know what happened- NTRO had intercepted an arms shipment from a Cargo vessel to Karachi- It was for some gangster group in Karachi- from some one based in Dubai-

Back
Top Bottom