What's new

2 Suspects Dead in China Plane Hijack Attempt

As the op logic, I hope indian first can satisfy their more than thousand terroristic organization!!
Hypocritic indian, they call their separatist terrorist, they call chinese separatist fighter, and sympathise with them, even their kill people, especially kill Han people, then they get to orgasm!!
And, in indian, there are much more people believe in Musilum, So as your logic, what should you do?
And first do it well yourself, then give us the leason!!
You say Indians and then you also talk about Muslims in India which are if you forgot Indians first.

So what are you saying here?

Not very suprising given the treatment of Uighurs and Tibetians by the Hans, I can see worse things to come in the future if this brutal suppression continues.

Yes they should not do seperative things which will harm themselves and create problems in china aswell , but you cant expect them to turn chinese , they should and as far as i know can enjoy their own culture and things , but i condemn anyone who kills or tries to kill civilians and these guys , what is hijacking a plane going to help you?

Uighurs will be better off by being loyal and patriotic citizens of China. Any foreign countries exploiting this situation should be ashamed of themselves. These foreigner supporters encouraging this behavior are not really true friends of Uighurs or China.

There were some intense fighting on the plane that lasted for 20 minutes. They were subdued by several passengers including two Uighurs, one hospital leading doctor and one Uighur police. Each of them get $17,000 reward for their bravery. This is simply the wrong way of getting your voice out.

The World Uighur Congress gave their own version of seat debates before even the news details went out. Now even westerners won't believe them anymore.

One thing I am really happy to see this time is that in major internet forums that I've read almost all people were blaming terrorists without targeting on Uighurs. A very good sign. Even in Uighur forums people were all happy that the attempt failed. No sane people like fundamentalism.

Yes they should not do seperative things which will harm themselves and create problems in china aswell , but you cant expect them to turn chinese , they should and as far as i know can enjoy their own culture and things , but i condemn anyone who kills or tries to kill civilians and these guys , what is hijacking a plane going to help you?

I totally agree with you that Uighur Culture should be protected. I recently saw a travel show on CCTV ( Chinese Media ) that showed Uighur dances and other cultural events which shows how China is preserving Uighur Culture. Xinjiang region is an autonomous region in China and it has self governing bodies ( called Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region).

Global Times said two others were hospitalized after mutilating themselves, but gave no details.

Why would they self mutilate themselves??

Global Times said two others were hospitalized after mutilating themselves, but gave no details.

Why would they self mutilate themselves??

I thought Indians have better understanding of terrorists.

killed themselves so that not give up other terrorists. Is that too hard???

China passengers are not like U.S. passengers. We beat the sh!t out of those terrorists.

It it were Chinese passengers on those planes during 9/11, I really doubt those terrorists could succeed.
two words flight 93! Sorry if i made a mistake.

two words flight 93!

Unfortunately those hijacker in flight 97 are much more hardcore and better trained, those brave passengers didn't gain full control of the plane. It could be worst though.

^ NC up there.

Good the hijacker M* need a slap by the chinese govt.

The two that are dead must have divulged all the information. The other 4 will be summarily executed as well once they share all they can. I actually admire the way China treat the terrorist. In the US, its all about protecting the rights of the bad guys. In China, the bad guys are exterminated as they should be.

I thought Indians have better understanding of terrorists.

I wish we were as ruthless as you as well - and I am saying that in a good way, we should kill the mofo's on the spot instead of feeding them biryani.

The two that are dead must have divulged all the information. The other 4 will summarily executed as well once they share all they can. I actually admire the way China treat the terrorist. In the US, its all about protecting the rights of the bad guys. In China, the bad guys are exterminated as they should be.

The other four guys will wish they had been beaten to death on the plane just like the first two were.

Believe me, the days of hijacking an airplane anywhere in the world by displaying a weapon of any kind, are long gone. Doesn't matter if the hijacker whips out an AK-47, the passengers KNOW they are dead anyhow, and will rush and beat/kill the terrorists.

Two or three USA hijacker attempts since 911 have resulted in the death of the individual, although I think all of them were mentally disturbed people. The real threat is explosives detonated by a suicide bomber, like Richard Reid.

BEFORE 911, the correct thing to do is stay calm, not resist, and try to negotiate. All that obviously changed.

Believe me, the days of hijacking an airplane anywhere in the world by displaying a weapon of any kind, are long gone. Doesn't matter if the hijacker whips out an AK-47, the passengers KNOW they are dead anyhow, and will rush and beat/kill the terrorists.

Two or three USA hijacker attempts since 911 have resulted in the death of the individual, although I think all of them were mentally disturbed people. The real threat is explosives detonated by a suicide bomber, like Richard Reid.

BEFORE 911, the correct thing to do is stay calm, not resist, and try to negotiate. All that obviously changed.

exactly, the Chinese are educating themselves and the whole world that in a extreme scenario like plane hijack and pirates attacking what we ought to do is fighting with no qualm.

As the op logic, I hope indian first can satisfy their more than thousand terroristic organization!!
Hypocritic indian, they call their separatist terrorist, they call chinese separatist fighter, and sympathise with them, even their kill people, especially kill Han people, then they get to orgasm!!
And, in indian, there are much more people believe in Musilum, So as your logic, what should you do?
And first do it well yourself, then give us the leason!!
who is calling these terrorists fighters???

they are terrorists and they are killed and they deserve it...

Hatts of to Chineese people...dont think every indian hates you chineese

And not every chineese hates indians,unless they are other people behind chineese flags

Looks at us,we are spending crores on this pakistani terrorist kasab..

these 2 deserved death for their motive to kill hundreds of chineese

We Indians need to learn from Russians how to treat pirates,
Learn how to treat terrorists from Chineese

We don't need to pose as a good people,other wise we will be destroyed..

Back
Top Bottom