What's new

2 years in jail, Rs500,000 fine for mocking Pakistani forces as amendment bill passed

Until the Army stops meddling in every single thing in this country nothing will change. And just like the elected officials, the Army needs to be held accountable for its actions which are always done behind the curtains. We cannot sit here believing it to be real just because the puppeteer is standing behind the curtain.

Please present your proof supporting these allegations. Without proof, it is nothing more than accusations.
3 martial-laws, 4 coups, 6 ousted governments, 33 years under direct military rule, repeated political sponsorship of would be snakes (ZAB, PMLN, MQM, PMLQ, etc.), and proven corruption at the highest echelons for 75 years begs to differ.

The military had to step in to save the country, obviously.

============

I think this thread should be closed.

Please present your proof supporting these allegations. Without proof, it is nothing more than accusations.

If we had proof, the charade would be over. Conspiracies tend to be ongoing conspiracies until evidence emerges implicating the conspirators, right? Also, historical precedence lends heaps full of credence to perhaps what otherwise may be dismissed as conspiracy theories.

It really does however help to hear things from the horse's mouth too, though few of us have that privilege, even a hardcore sycophantic apologist like yours truly was converted to conspiracy theorist once my eyes were opened.

If we had proof, the charade would be over. Conspiracies tend to be ongoing conspiracies until evidence emerges implicating the conspirators, right? Also, historical precedence lends heaps full of credence to perhaps what otherwise may be dismissed as conspiracy theories.

It really does however help to hear things from the horse's mouth too, though few of us have that privilege, even a hardcore sycophantic apologist like yours truly was converted to conspiracy theorist once my eyes were opened.

Eyes opened or not, anything that promotes enema propo ganda cannot be allowed here. As an ex-Mod surely you can understand that.

The results are evident just by looking at Pakistan itself what is the true state of affairs. Must it be put in black and white?

Not at all. It is simple critical reasoning. This is how it has always been, for 75 years. This is how they do it, every single time. It has precedence after precedence after precedence. I for one cannot wait till the 'water over the bridge' moment to raise my concerns.

Would that not be treating the symptoms?

You know that's not how it works. On the domestic political landscape the army is the mafia. It will make you do whatever they want you to do. Fortunately for them they have corrupt politicians to first leverage, then pin the blame on and then throw under the buss.

Until the Army stops meddling in every single thing in this country nothing will change. And just like the elected officials, the Army needs to be held accountable for its actions which are always done behind the veil. We cannot sit here believing it to be real just because the puppeteer is standing behind the curtain.

Even if the electorate was aware enough, that would still do nothing to reduce the military's stranglehold on anything. Nor will it work owing to the brownie points earned by those politicians for doing the army's bidding.

The system will evolve when it's allowed to evolve. Why has it only devolved for 75 years? Soon the entire discussion will be moot; the army is set to squash any evolution ever by snuffing out all criticism of the most powerful entity in the Pakistani power dynamics.

3 martial-laws, 4 coups, 6 ousted governments, 33 years under direct military rule, repeated political sponsorship of would be snakes (ZAB, PMLN, MQM, PMLQ, etc.), a massive intelligence wing dedicated to domestic politics, and proven corruption at the highest echelons for 75 years begs to differ.

We should all be familiar with the taste of these excuses by now.

Nicely done Major Sahib, giving India's example when it suited your narrative. The same India which is the sum of all evil in every other instance, right? And no, every single nation worth its salt allows it, in fact celebrates it. Clearly, you're a victim of tunnel vision syndrome.
major sabh asking to approach court! dha khi residents last yr protested against dha after last yr rains and for protesting against the all powerful paishian bukhat rahay hain!

major sabh asking to approach court! dha khi residents last yr protested against dha after last yr rains and for protesting against the all powerful paishian bukhat rahay hain!

Maybe Major sahib should instead approach the court every time someone hurts his feelings?

Until the Army stops meddling in every single thing in this country nothing will change. And just like the elected officials, the Army needs to be held accountable for its actions which are always done behind the veil. We cannot sit here believing it to be real just because the puppeteer is standing behind the curtain.
@WebMaster @Horus @SQ8 @waz
Anyone can express his / her opinion but a moderator on Pakistani defence forum openly putting blame for every bad thing happening on armed forces, does this moderator deserve such title?

or maybe major sabh respectfully ask his superiors bas kardain sir bas! buhut hogaya buhut sarkain aur housing scheme banna leen!

if only burying head inside sand could made things better for Pakistan!
Lols it became fashion for some turds to bash own armed forces despite your sovereignty totally depends on them and they are dying on border just to save such turds.

Lols it became fashion for some turds to bash own armed forces despite your sovereignty totally depends on them and they are dying on border just to save such turds.
sir g altaf hussain, zulfiqar bhutto, nawaz and zardari disagree with your emotional logic!

sir g altaf hussain, zulfiqar bhutto, nawaz and zardari disagree with your emotional logic!
They are all Ghadars and if they hate armed forces we feel proud since their hate for armed forces proves that armed forces on right path.....but young bashers without reason is painful.

Lols it became fashion for some turds to bash own armed forces

Either respond to the argument presented or kiss boots and lick jewels on your own accord. Regardless, refrain from personal insults. Because just like the military wants it to be in Pakistan, it is illegal to hurl insults at me* on this forum.

*Well at anyone, but I had to make a point.

despite your sovereignty totally depends on them and they are dying on border just to save such turds.

The one dying on the border is an NCO who retires to go stand in front of a bank or school. Please don't speak beyond yourself. Trust me, they don't see or care for you.

Anyone can express his / her opinion but a moderator on Pakistani defence forum openly putting blame for every bad thing happening on armed forces, does this moderator deserve such title?

Are moderators supposed to be willfully stupid or sell outs?

Last edited:
Eyes opened or not, anything that promotes enema propo ganda cannot be allowed here. As an ex-Mod surely you can understand that.

The results are evident just by looking at Pakistan itself what is the true state of affairs. Must it be put in black and white?
I've personally never been asked to tone down any unsavory opinions of mine. Nor has @krash as far as I'm aware. It needs to be said, and I'm glad PDF is perhaps one of the only major forums where reasonable criticism is allowed.

When the armed forces govern Pakistan for nigh half its existence, and continue to be accused of meddling, it's not at all surprising that views like mine or his will surface. We are still supporters of the military insofar as we are patriots, however we can and should be allowed to criticize them. That's the whole subject matter of this thread.

If you want to debate us, be our guest, silencing won't absolve anyone's sins or change any views.

They are all Ghadars and if they hate armed forces we feel proud since their hate for armed forces proves that armed forces on right path.....but young bashers without reason is painful.
sir g app nay toh sarcasm ko gaddari ka label day dia!

When the armed forces govern Pakistan for nigh half its existence, and continue to be accused of meddling, it's not at all surprising that views like mine or his will surface. We are still supporters of the military insofar as we are patriots, however we can and should be allowed to criticize them. That's the whole subject matter of this thread.

If you want to debate us, be our guest, silencing won't absolve anyone's sins or change any views.
The time when army decided to rule became most prosperous period from Gen Ayub to Gen Musharaf if you put constitution aside...
As Gen Zia said....what is constitution just a booklet.
Tell me one more thing about @krash 's allegations...did he have any proof?

We are still supporters of the military insofar as we are patriots, however we can and should be allowed to criticize them. That's the whole subject matter of this thread.

Apparently, what you ask for is against the law. Illegal. The law does not define it clearly, but that is what it is designed for.

Back
Top Bottom