What's new

20 Indians killed in Saudi-led air strikes at Yemen's Hodeidah port

Hmmm.. Fuel smugglers ? What exactly were these Indians doing in a war zone.. Weren't all Indians evacuated by Indian navy with much fanfare in Indian media ?
yep, all legit ones were, including some by Pakistan.

A no go war zone and on top if they are civilians they stayed for extra buck earning spree is the most foolish thing you can do.. if thats the case you know the risks attached.. so then its a collateral damage..
if they were doing oil smuggling or were part of the ring in any manner, then dont feel remorse for any smuggler or any terrorists,

i just dont think India has any chance of any protests as legit folks are evacuated with people from 25 other nations which IN had helped to evacuate.

RIP. SAD.

Whats with the usual retards going on about Modi? Have they no shame? These people were in a war zone and civilian casualties are a fact of war.

But pathetic pakis and bangladeshis can not hide their glee that indians died. Their upbringing is at fault I guess.
I will not call you a dot head but none the less i'll remind you not to bring your Indian table manners on an open forum.

That's the risk they took when they decided to work smuggling fuel in a besieged maritime environment. It is always sad for any people to die, but there is a lockdown in place as it has been for months now.

Making a buck?

Hmmm.. Fuel smugglers ? What exactly were these Indians doing in a war zone.. Weren't all Indians evacuated by Indian navy with much fanfare in Indian media ?

But pathetic pakis and bangladeshis can not hide their glee that indians died. Their upbringing is at fault I guess.
This shows what sick and rotten upbringing is given to u pathetic indees.
Even if u indians get wiped off this earth's face we wont care . Its u lowlife who has come to pakistani forum to lick our feet, not the other way around. We pakistanis arent seen visiting ur gutterholes like forums.
Now just sod off with ur disgusting self.

Illegal works comes with risk and its the risk they were willing to take So if these guys were really smugglers then then I doubt we can really complain here.

RIP

Goddman it the Saudis shouldn't even be flying those planes. Last time I checked these jokers had difficulty in taking off and landing let alone targeting!!!!

That's funny coming from the guy living in the leading country in aviation accidents!

On topic: there's a billion of them, a few smugglers got wasted, it's not a big deal...

This shows what sick and rotten upbringing is given to u pathetic indees.
Even if u indians get wiped off this earth's face we wont care . Its u lowlife who has come to pakistani forum to lick our feet, not the other way around. We pakistanis arent seen visiting ur gutterholes like forums.
Now just sod off with ur disgusting self.

People tend to infiltrate wherever they can. No one ever accused the Pakistani terrorists who infiltrate into India of having come here to lick our feet. We visit your forums, you send your terrorists here. What about it?

Back
Top Bottom