What's new

20 Indians killed in Saudi-led air strikes at Yemen's Hodeidah port

SOURCE: REUTERS

COWb9S0UwAALtlk.jpg

At least 20 Indian nationals were killed by Saudi-led coalition air strikes on fuel smugglers at Yemen’s Hodeidah port on Tuesday, residents and fishermen said.

They said two boats were hit in the attack on an area called al-Khokha near Hodeidah port.

SANAA:At least 20 Indian nationals were killed by Saudi-led coalition air strikes on fuel smugglers at Yemen's Hodeidah port on Tuesday, residents and fishermen said.

They said two boats were hit in the attack on an area called al-Khokha near Hodeidah port.

READ ALSO:Saudi-led coalition air strike kills 36 Yemeni civilians

Story developing ...

20 Indians killed in Saudi-led air strikes at Yemen's Hodeidah port - The Times of India

Breaking News : 20 Indian nationals killed by Saudi-led air strikes on Yemen’s Hodeidah port | idrw.org

Am not sure when it happened but today Nepali embassy failed strong protest against Saudi diplomat for raping two Nepali servants/maids and their wife and daughter also abused these maids for very long time . Bloody we wint take it lightly as we consider nepal as our own cousin brothers and our pm shares very sentimental contact with nepalis . Lately saudis said some moronic statement over our PMs visit . Looks like lots of cracks between UAE and saudis . If saudis dont pacify India in anyother manner we will hit where it wil hurt . We are not like some countries which wait for their money as free aid . High time they dont kill indians our reaction will be one of a manner

RIP to poor souls

lets see what superman modi will do now . or all his farts are for pakistan ?

Why should he do anything at all. He had evacuated all Indians from Yemen. Most likely these are Indians who went back there after their evacuation. If they are stupid enough to go back to a war zone, they should be prepared for what is waiting for them there. I just hope the govt is not made to pay for their stupidity.

lets see what superman modi will do now
Why should he do anything at all. He had evacuated all Indians from Yemen. Most likely these are Indians who went back there after their evacuation. If they are stupid enough to go back to a war zone, they should be prepared for what is waiting for them there. I just hope the govt is not made to pay for their stupidity.
zahir si baat hai you guys know he has nothing to do because he can not do any thing . i never see GOI react when saudi behead indian citizens

zahir si baat hai you guys know he has nothing to do because he can not do any thing . i never see GOI react when saudi behead indian citizens
Saudi beheading Indians ? aisa bhi hua hai kya?

Isme Saudi ke permission se pehele hi saare Indians ko nikal liye the Modi ne. Saudis had let Indians evacuate Indians from Yemen long ago. These are stupid Indians who went back on their own risk or refused to be evacuated. Naturally, Modi cannot do anything about it. There are morons everywhere. Very few Indians get beheaded in Saudi compared to Pakistanis. Then those who do get beheaded usually are involved in homicide, so there is nothing Indian govt can do or should do about it. These is the law of the land there and India respects their law as a sovereign entity.

God have mercy on their souls

How will india respond will it condemn or do more? and if india does nothing bout this incident people will think that the indian govermnent considers the lives of its citizens cheap

RIP to poor souls

lets see what superman modi will do now . or all his farts are for pakistan ?

Saudi was never an enemy in a serious sense. Sometimes things happen.

That's the risk they took when they decided to work smuggling fuel in a besieged maritime environment. It is always sad for any people to die, but there is a lockdown in place as it has been for months now.

I don't thik there is any point in brooding over people who decided to take unwarranted risks or criminal activities.

Am not sure when it happened but today Nepali embassy failed strong protest against Saudi diplomat for raping two Nepali servants/maids and their wife and daughter also abused these maids for very long time . Bloody we wint take it lightly as we consider nepal as our own cousin brothers and our pm shares very sentimental contact with nepalis . Lately saudis said some moronic statement over our PMs visit . Looks like lots of cracks between UAE and saudis . If saudis dont pacify India in anyother manner we will hit where it wil hurt . We are not like some countries which wait for their money as free aid . High time they dont kill indians our reaction will be one of a manner

thumb300_MTM5ODMyODQwMzE2Mzc3XzE.gif

Who declared the killed Indians as smugglers ? Saudis making the decisions for the Yemenis ?

Or it is just case of I got the bigger guns, hence I get to label as I see fit.

If smugglers, then they had is coming. But if smugglers story is cover up, then RIP to those souls.

Lets see if Modi believes smugglers story or really steps up for his citizens, keeping in the view that Indians have a long record on believing stories that are easy to comprehend.

Back
Top Bottom