What's new

20 states demand secession from US

What medicine? Do you see any American complain here about the petition? In fact, most have felt it is a good one and showcasing the freedom of speech available in this land.

i was expecting an indian side hero to aid americans & obviously americans dont need to complain as u guys are here to speak on their behalf:lol:

nyways just thinking wht would happen if there are 20 countries in north america....

nyways hope peace prevails....

The ill effects of democracy :lol:

Actually the more I read about how things work in the US the more I realize that they do things differently. In this regard (independence) it seems they're completely different to the rest of the developed world. In Canada all you need is enough signatures to start a refrendum and if the majority want it, they'll get it. Same in GB. It seems short of war the American states can't really do much.

i was expecting an indian side hero to aid americans & obviously americans dont need to complain as u guys are here to speak on their behalf:lol:

nyways just thinking wht would happen if there are 20 countries in north america....

nyways hope peace prevails....

Sorry - last I saw I was carrying an US passport and not Indian passport. Epic fail on your part.

aryan brotherhood is a threat everywhere, not just in the US. I support Salvation Army take out those fuxking Aryan brotherhood.
Lol, I meant an old PDF member...as I'm white, I don't really fear the brotherhood (don't agree with them on most things).

The Constitution says no state can secede from the Union if a state attempts to breakaway from the US, military action is permissible.

Was gonna mention this...the legality of sucession was decided after the Civil War. It's not.

USA is more unequal today since the time of Civil war.

The Recent election of Obama is the beginning of Partisan and vote bank politics.

The Southern states are most racist and Christian Fanatic.

This case was not just about Texas, do not let the name of the case fool you!

This sets the precedent for secession, under these terms what state can really secede?? It is impossible unless they turn to violence and if they do that they will be put down with the full force of the military.Annexing?

Those people who want to vote California out are fools. They do not realize that the people they feel are Heathens today are the decedents of people who they had no problems annexing in the past. :cheesy:

It is just a case of annoyance that Californians do not agree with their views.
There were less than 2000 Mexicans in Cali when we grabbed it...most there are decendants of the annexers.

was american civil war a success story of democracy and how the union guys occupied the confederates, or lets just talk about how new mexico and california got occupied from mexico?
nAnother success story...duh

lol What americans do not understand is that people are the main factor , they are becoming majority from minority. why we have not seen anything like this before and why now?

different states are putting up the pressure on US Gov. and they want to separated, today people are demanding this and next stage you will see state govs will put up these things as well , so Welldone Afhanistan :) another in the line to fire.... :)
Ahh...Asian math....100,000 are a majority amongst 320 million.

lets us all help bring "democracy" to America & help the states to get freedome from US Occupation...:)

P.S: is it tht US is now tasting her own medicine:D
You mean living normal lives? Ask anyone who lives here...were it not for the news...we wouldn't even know we were in a war...same ole same ole....but if it it entertains you..the news has done its job.

I'm sorry but this was no different than people who wanted to leave the country and wanted to secede when Bush was re-elected.

I'm sorry but this was no different than people who wanted to leave the country and wanted to secede when Bush was re-elected.

Would have been glad to see most of them go. This thread is just silly feriners trying to wrap their head on how things work here. Even though I'm sure 85% of the guys on this forum live in the US.

Back
Top Bottom