What's new

200 Terrorists Attack Pakistan Post from Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP to the soldiers.

Ever since OBL's death, there have been more attacks on Pakistan's security forces (PNS Mehran, Shabqadar FC trainees, Hangu DPO, Peshawar CID police station) and lesser attacks on civilians. Maybe this is being done to sway public opinion against the Pak military and portray them as American puppets and hence legitimate targets. Are we seeing a change in strategy of the militants, by not attacking civilians? Is there a trend?

Like Musharaf said, if you want to finish Taliban, haqani network then terminate there roots in Afghanistan, I don't know what are the world most advance, richest and largest forces doing there, they cant kill those bastards with vintage weapons and less trained

It was Musharaf who actually gave us the gift of TTP and suicide bombings. Plus neither do the Talibans have vintage weaponry nor are they less trained in any manner. Yes Technologically they do not have drones but what they lack in High-Tech Gear they make up for with Tactics and tenacity.

Your so called highly trained forces cant even contain terrorist, what they can do is kill innocent civilians through air strikes, pussies

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't a couple of Navy SEALs just went into Pakistan and killed Osama Bin Laden who was hiding behind his wives as well as your country Pakistan instead of fighting in Afghanistan? Many of the terrorists are hiding in Pakistan. You may not know this but Special Operations forces have committed thousands of operations against terrorists without the need for airstrikes. Airstrikes are used when terrorists try to run or hide away. They are pussies since they are not suppose to be afraid of the path to paradise.

R.I.P

and i dua that zardari and gilani both suffer this too, man those soldiers our sons of our country and these 2 ba$tard politicians are cause for everything

what would they do if something happend to mr bilawal or gilanis corrupt son

This could be the work of Fazullah and his associates (they had setup camps in Kunar and Nooristan province of Afghanistan). Many of the news agencies are reporting that it was a joint operation by both Pakistani and Afghan talibians. Its a logistic night mare to supply these posts as the only way in is on foot. BUT I still fail to understand if they were under attack for over 24 hours what was the rest of the military divisions doing.
The term "Good or Bad" talibans have been invented to confuse the Pakistani nation, the reality is the enemy lies within us.

stupidity personified eh ?
These are the names of the officers of Pakistan Army that were actively part of that conflict.

Major General Atiq ur Rehman , GOC 17 Division
Brigadier Rehman Gul , IGFC
Lt Col Abdul Qarim , Comdt Bajur Scouts

The Nawab of Dir along with his Son , Khan of Jandol were to co-operate with the afghan intruders for the establishment of pakhtunistan with head quarters in Dir state.
Lt Col Abdul Karim along with a detachment of SSG plus the local tribes laid an ambush for the intruding afghan laskkar in which hundred of the intruders were killed and the Nawab of Dir was arrested.

The above account has been verified by the de-classified cables of the US missions in Pakistan from that time , so what have written is absolutely rubbish.

Nawab of Dir was anti-Pakistan and his opponent Khan of Khar was pro-Pakistan, right? Why did you forget to mention his name here?

The tribes had vehemently resisted the deployment of Pakistani troops in the tribal areas and when Afghanistan infiltrated its troops into Bajawar the it were the local tribes who fought and repelled them successfully.

Here I am talking about the very first incursion by the Afghan forces that occured in 1960, other incursions that followed them in the early 60s might have involved the Pakistani troops.

I cannot recall where I read it (A journey to disillusionment, Mazari?) and unfortunately I don't have my books here where I am staying these days otherwise I would have provided some references.

Sir, with due respect... It's your border and your Army's responsibility... Drama or no Drama... These guys are killing your countrymen and there is no brouhaha about that? why doesn't your army nail the $cumbags or seal your border with them (howsoever long it is)? It pains me to see so many die for no fault of theirs...

This has to stop... even if that means kicking out the Yanks or pulling your army straight... This is a travesty and should not be tolerated....
@MASTAAN

Well the nature of the border is such that it can not be sealed or fenced 100%. I am sure the security forces are doing there best to keep these scumbags out. I think these are probably the guys affiliated with MULLAH FAZAL ULLAH's group. This could also be an effort to stop the military leadership
from launching an operation into NW.

This incident points to the lack of survellance & intelligence. I think ISI needs to boost it's presence & sources of information on the other side of the border, & better coordinate it's information with military & other security services.

From what I've observed reading posts on this forum is that no matter what Pakistan does they will (the Indians) always try argue against it. It might not be clear, but if you read between the lines you will understand their real agenda.

I personally DO NOT have anything against Indians (got a few Indian friends on my own), but the way some of you reply in makes me wonder. It is believed that 200 militants crossed the border and attacked a Pakistani outpost, why put the blame on Pakistan? Where are the Afghan/ISAF/US forces??????????????:undecided:

GoP should grant approval of planting mines alongside the whole border. At least we can save our soldiers from these terrorists.

why should we spend our money to mine the border from foreign terrorists, i mean in TTP pakistan does it, in afghan taliban, pakistan does it, so in every case pakistan is responsible, are americans not responsible from their side of the border,

and then americans say, hey, afghanistan is ours, they dont even control on 90% of it

This news item caries messages for two types of people
1.The foreign countries who blame that Pakistan is helping Taliban
2.The sympthizers of Afghan Taliban in Pakistan
Watch they are killing our civilians and soldiers so they are our enemy

1. Everybody knows that who have created Taliban with USA & Saudi help. Now monster (terrorists) is trying to eat the hand of former master.

2. But USA or India says that you are taking action against Pakistan Taliban but protecting Afghan Taliban (Haqqani network). So you can't say that ur working with complete honesty.

3.) Pakistan need to take out each and every terrorist there is no good taliban after all.

May our shaheed soldiers rest in peace and the terrorists rot in hell , BRAVO to ARMY !

So...

Afghanistan is acting as a launch pad for terrorist activities against Pakistan.

Terrorists are using Afghanistan side of the border to plan terrorist attacks against Pakistan.

The terrorists do this under the patronage..oh sorry, i mean under the nose of ISAForces.

So Pakistan has the right to 'surgical' strikes on these 'safe heavens' and certain consulates...no? Ok, let's not go there.

So...

The Yankees must DO MORE!!

DO MORE, DO MORE - wait, wait, where did i hear this before..:confused:

RIP to soldiers. Pakistan should fence off it's borders with Afghanistan with electric fence. It's better than mines

RIP to soldiers. Pakistan should fence off it's borders with Afghanistan with electric fence. It's better than mines

Good Idea...but who will foot the bill for this. If Pakistan is going for the likes of fencing on the Indo-Pak border, the cost will come in billions of dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom