What's new

2006 Malegaon blast: Hindu terrorists implicated

Firsts he talks about terrorism knows no religion and his signature states terrorism related to religion. Double faced islamophobe.

Hey *** have you a problem in comprehension? i have javed akthar talking about extremism . and i tend to agree with him . extremism know no religion . where did you get the impression i was against Islam?

@A.Rafay post his signature we will debunk it!

Last edited by a moderator:
In fact i challenge any one here to show me one post i made against Islam. (you have 5700 to chose from):)

Firsts he talks about terrorism knows no religion and his signature states terrorism related to religion. Double faced islamophobe.

Actually I have never understood or agreed with that assertion. Now used as a routine attempt at political correctness but is, in fact an intellectually degrading statement. Terrorism may or may not know religion, that would depend on the cause. Muslim/Islamic terrorists are connected to a religion, just like these Hindu terrorists are. Pretending otherwise is an insult to common sense.

Hey *** have you a problem in comprehension? i have javed akthar talking about extremism . and i tend to agree with him . extremism know no religion . where did you get the impression i was against Islam?
You may not be against islam but you clear convey that message of religion related with extremism.
If terrorism or extremism knows no religion then why do you have a signature which clearly defines religious extremism? And is that censored word an abuse?

......because you quoted Javed Akthar....:lol: The Victim complex takes its toll.

First of all @jbgt90 signature do not mention any religion or faith, the statement is a generalization from Javed Akhthar.

It is your insecurity.

First of all @jbgt90 signature do not mention any religion or faith, the statement is a generalization from Javed Akhthar.

It is your insecurity.

A variation of the Napoleon complex, terrorism is mentioned & err....some people get their hackles up..........:)

You may not be against islam but you clear convey that message of religion related with extremism.
If terrorism or extremism knows no religion then why do you have a signature which clearly defines religious extremism? And is that censored word an abuse?

did you even bother to read the full statement or did you just go for the last couple of words?

by the way you referred to me as an islamophobe , now you say i am not against Islam . so is it your contention that one should not be against any sort of religious extremism?

terrorism knows no religion , just suffering for the victims. if found guilt these guys should be awarded the death penalty.

Wrong terrorism has religion, and terrorists are highly religious, more than you and me...

@Topic: It was Kongres plan to blame us terrorist. Top leadership of Kongress is anti Hindu (Kapil sibbal Cuts cow and sell it, the factory in his wife name). The leading pressure on A-Community (Due to there terror activity in India) force them to play this game..

First they form SIT, they caught innocent ppl like Pragya and Purohit, They put false claims and proofs . When SIT didn't cooprate they (Sonia and Co) Give it to NIA. NIA is totally under Sonia control , NIA tried hard to get proof against innocent ppl, which they can't get (As they were innocent).

Sonia Maino put her entire force (CBI,NIA,Mumbai Police, Lawyers, Diggy, Rahul Gandhu) to showcase Hinuds as terrorists. But "Satyamev Jayte", team Sonia couldn't find any evidence yet.

Somehow Sonia and team saved A-Community terrorists. NIA has an FBI report which indicate the blast was done by Islamic lunatics.. The FBI has shared confession of a terrorists (A-Community) which revealed much about A-Community terrorism in India..

Hope this anti Hindu kongres govt fall and new govt release NIA,CBI,CAG from devils clutch. Once they will become free they will do the fare enquiry... I will wipe my a$$ with NIA charge sheet. Its bunch of lie, Its an attempt to malign Hinduism. And all this is done by anti Hindu government ...

Back
Top Bottom