What's new

2012 coming( year that feramasons want to do many things)!

ihealugo

Reaction score
well, at last we are entering into the new year.
from past 2 years or more, the west tried to tell us that in the 2012 the world will end but what's the point?
just as nostrodamos told this will happen , it WIll happen? we don't know ... but we know one thing: that this year will be a dangerous year but not for ending the world! for the plans that framasons ( or MASONs) designed for us. they are telling that the world will end in armagedon and this armagedon will happen this year. West made a lot of films of 2012 so they have plans, one of them was the new middle east and it was one the most important one....
guys go do some research about masons, they are really dangerous ppl, because their main distincation is to remove God from our lives. their plans had started from about 10 years ago(even earlier). if i want to express their opinion i must tell you this: Teaching Kabbalahin most of the countries with diffrent name ( Attention: the classes of Kabbalah are mostly named : theosophy or sth like that)

***Masonary was started in isreal ppl and they learned it from Egypt( from the witchEs)
and now isreal is the n1 of them
i just want that in this year don't believe everything easily and think about the other side of it.

and after you searched about these plans plz tell what are the their other plans

TO REPLY TO ME YOU REALLY MUST KNOW A LOT OF THING ABOUT MASONARY AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE INFO DON'T TELL any STUPID thing,...

and in next hours i will tell you their plans from last years untill now, good luck
just think of it

Thats what people think,even I have heard and read such stories.
In reality things do not work like that.

you will experience a lot of bullying for your thread. but i will appreciate if you will go on and maintain the thread with the VALID information which is also rare and INFACT real rather then popular hoaxes.

looking forward.

from past 2 years or more, the west tried to tell us that in the 2012 the world will end but what's the point?

Actually, the date 2012 is from an ancient Aztec calender. It predicted all existence ends in 2012.

ok sry guys i'm back, my problem for sources was that my sources are mostly in farsi and i was looking for all new sources in english and that take a lot of time. , my sources are based on history , politics, the holy "quran" .
and i will avoid anything that wasn't proved.
it's 7 am here, so in next 5 hours you will see the info. + pics

Only Allah knows the future. Telling that so and so told that at a certain time something will happen, that is a shirk. Be smart! If Allah really wants to destroy the universe in 2012 well, then thats gonna happen. What is disturbing is that everyone is scared of the year of 2012.

for the begining i must tell you that what's the Masonary and where did it begin.(i say this one to muslims: hei read the holy qur'an with the explanation completly and you can easily find these in it!!!)
First let's go back to the moses time.
Before his birth, someone brought fer'un that a child will be born that will end your throne . (who?)
When He was fighting against the fer'un, fer'un's witches fought with magic so moses was froced to use some miracles to dissspell their magic (one question, who tought those withces that powerful magics?)
after moses helped children of isreal and they went to the palestine, .... after a time moses left ppl to pray god and told them, after 30 days i will come back, but he came after 40 days.... ppl were praying cow(after they had seen a lot miracles from moses !)!
when they were there, they used magic to seprate the married ppl!( and after that god send 2 angles to show ppl how to deflect their magics: it's in qur'an too)
*** i'm looking for these in quran, i forgot the pages but soon i will show you that these are from quran
***when god tell us about evil, evil exists and have powers to affect us
SO: those ppl must be in touch with someone that teach them how to use magic or to pridict that someone will be born in future etc... and that's of course evil.
But why evil do these? he want that ppl don't follow god's orders. we even want's that we pray him!!!
and about this qur'an say:(in YaaSin 60,61 یس)
الم اعهد الیکم یا بنی ءادم ان لا تعبدوا الشیطان انه لکم عدو مبین و ان اعبدونی هذا صراط المستقیم
60. did I not ordain for you, O Children of Adam, that You should not Worship Shaitân (Satan). Verily, He is a plain enemy to you.
61. and that You should Worship Me [Alone Islâmic Monotheism, and set up not rivals, associate-gods with Me]. that is a Straight Path.
remember that all of the things that they had done is based of kaballah and they are following it after thousands of years!
******** Attention: after the birth of mohammad (ص) god closed the path of evils to enter in our lives, but there is still ways for them to enter in our lives: (just this 2 way:) 1.if we want to connect to evils for example visiting a witch to give you some magic to .... 2. doing KABIRE guilts and we do not penitence (appologzing from god for these guilts) but even if we do these evil's still need god's command but if want want to do sth why god stop us from these things? :D
*** if i want to prove that these are true we need about 1000 hours... so you better go search for it , and don't believe things that one person say EVEN ME, because i'm typing fast and i may have some problems in my words so ...
the best source for these things is qur'an and the reliable books from reliable persons.....
today: no difrrence from now and the past , the evil just changed it's shape but no change in his mind!

enough for now, this was a preview of MASON . in the next step, i will give u info about mason in currenct time and their plans.
ty for reading these words

Lighting_Fighter
yes we must be smart , but for being smart we need to know our enemy's plans , to stop their plans and of course before the rise of Imam MAHDI (عج) the world won't destroy and i invite everone to PURE islam ( i mean shiie شیعه) and 12 imami shiee !!! because the other kind is just human made ones :P
and one of our imams told us that : کذب الوقاتون it means that all of the ppl that estimate the time of the Riser are liers!

Lighting_Fighter
yes we must be smart , but for being smart we need to know our enemy's plans , to stop their plans and of course before the rise of Imam MAHDI (عج) the world won't destroy and i invite everone to PURE islam ( i mean shiie شیعه) and 12 imami shiee !!! because the other kind is just human made ones :P
and one of our imams told us that : کذب الوقاتون it means that all of the ppl that estimate the time of the Riser are liers!

Watch your mouth. You talk of islam then surely you know that there is no compultion in matter of religion so I respect Shia but don't say Sunny is man made, in case you don't know Shia and sunny didn't exist during and the time the soul left the body of Muhammad (S). Shia and sunni are given names. We are suppose to follow only Qur'an and Sunnah. In fact, I am muslim and that is enough for me. We don't have imams our prophet (S) is enough for us and we don't need anyone to intercede with god, we can ask Allah directly ok.

U dont have any info ,and u dont not spread lies among people .

i dont think this thread should be closed as it seem useless to me.

About Qiyamah Only Allah know and we are no one to make any estimates or what so ever.Stop the shirk.

Back
Top Bottom