What's new

2014 F1 Indian Grand Prix cancelled

Guys please leave @Menace2Society alone..He is one of Zaid Hamid fans-he believes that Pakistan will sent a moon mission and become ' superpower of the world ' by 2013...:omghaha:

Hey man, I heard the cryogenic engine was leaking fuel so they had to cancel the launch. Maybe they could have tied a piece of cloth around it. Isn't that how they usually fix things in India. With materials produced "indigenously".

leak-main_full.jpg

On the contrary I think they should have just launched the damn thing. It's seen 5 failures already, might as well explode it and get it over with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys.... Chill.... I know the ground realities (as always, may be because I used to work for RAW and close associate of Ashok Kumar). This is not as simple as it looks like. There is a huge conspiracy going on by upper caste hindis.

This grand prix was scheduled to take place at BUDDHA INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT. Obviously the upper castes did not like it because the name was associated with god of Dalits. So they came up with a suggestion that either we change the name to RAMA INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT or pay heave tax. Mulayam Singh did not like that either. He wanted to name it as MULLA INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT. (He was allied with Rohingya Muslims). Jaya wanted LTTE INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT and Mamta wanted BLACKMAIL INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT. (MMS demand could not be confirmed as Sonia cant be contacted). Moreover, Sikhs did not feel like demanding anything because recently their demand was granted and they were excluded from Hindo Marriage Act. They were kind of satisfied.

So as you see, all of them started cat fight while Modi was busy plotting another massacre in Gujarat.

These events pi$$ed off the GP authorities. Hence they cancelled it. Entire Bharotis are after Dalits and this F1 is camcelled just because the name is very close to Dalits.

Thank god that Ashok Kumar is mot alive to see all this. He would have felt bad.

Hey man, I heard the cryogenic engine was leaking fuel so they had to cancel the launch. Maybe they could have tied a piece of cloth around it. Isn't that how they usually fix things in India. With materials produced "indigenously".
On the contrary I think they should have just launched the damn thing. It's seen 5 failures already, might as well explode it and get it over with.

When it comes to space endeavours, and ISRO and Jokeparco:

envycar.jpg

Also, check this out:

How to Overcome Envy (with Pictures) - wikiHow

leak-main_full.jpg

Is that how your space program has worked - tying the knot everywhere..:yahoo:

leak-main_full.jpg

hahaha now I understand why SUPARCO is so advance and successful. Haha

leak-main_full.jpg

Stop Humiliating yourself dude :omghaha: :omghaha:

Guys.... Chill.... I know the ground realities (as always, may be because I used to work for RAW and close associate of Ashok Kumar). This is not as simple as it looks like. There is a huge conspiracy going on by upper caste hindis.

This grand prix was scheduled to take place at BUDDHA INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT. Obviously the upper castes did not like it because the name was associated with god of Dalits. So they came up with a suggestion that either we change the name to RAMA INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT or pay heave tax. Mulayam Singh did not like that either. He wanted to name it as MULLA INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT. (He was allied with Rohingya Muslims). Jaya wanted LTTE INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT and Mamta wanted BLACKMAIL INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT. (MMS demand could not be confirmed as Sonia cant be contacted). Moreover, Sikhs did not feel like demanding anything because recently their demand was granted and they were excluded from Hindo Marriage Act. They were kind of satisfied.

So as you see, all of them started cat fight while Modi was busy plotting another massacre in Gujarat.

These events pi$$ed off the GP authorities. Hence they cancelled it. Entire Bharotis are after Dalits and this F1 is camcelled just because the name is very close to Dalits.

Thank god that Ashok Kumar is mot alive to see all this. He would have felt bad.

hahahahahhaha awesome dude :lol:

Humiliation: When 3 decades of research develops a fuel leak moments before lift-off. My lawnmower is more reliable.

You never fell when you only crawl.... btw what is the country make of your lawnmower.

Back
Top Bottom