What's new

2016 Pathankot attack mastermind Shahid Latif gunned down in Pakistan mosque, India says 'biggest blow to JeM

Gandu generals of GHQ are busy protecting their own kingdom right now , India keep doing your good work :lol:

That's highly likely. Pakistan is bankrupt and it's economy is in shambles.

It will take Pakistan decades to recover from CPEC and IPP fiasco. Pakistan NEEDS desperately to improve ties with India and India's precodition for talk and trade would be dismantling terror aparatus.
Pak will never bankrupt until the company went bankrupt , 80% of our economy is under the direct occupation of the company, they are sucking our blood like leeches , more they will sucks , more they will grow , more powerful they will becomes

Pak will never bankrupt until the company went bankrupt , 80% of our economy is under the direct occupation of the company, they are sucking our blood like leeches , more they will sucks , more they will grow , more powerful they will becomes
Maybe if they make friendship with Modi ji, they never have to worry about getting bankrupt.

Give and take policy like this, is good for both of our countries on long term I feel. ISI bhai log are really the best, salute to them haha.

This is completely false and untrue.

These are the conspiracy theories being spread all over Pakistan,even in educated circles. GDP figures are going below sub-Saharan Africa and with Indus river system drying up every year, it's just a matter of time before Pakistanis become refugees.

Pakistani army and ISI is too busy targeting IK and his supporters instead of doing their actual job of protecting the country from foreign intrusion.

This is completely false and untrue.

These are the conspiracy theories being spread all over Pakistan,even in educated circles. GDP figures are going below sub-Saharan Africa and with Indus river system drying up every year, it's just a matter of time before Pakistanis become refugees.
LOL, a troll operating under another fake ID has become some policy expert, you deserve a free membership to Justice Katjus club.
BTW, did you reply to earlier challenge by @waz... or have you decided to throw away your measuring tape. :lol:

LOL, a troll operating under another fake ID has become some policy expert, you deserve a free membership to Justice Katjus club.
BTW, did you reply to earlier challenge by @waz... or have you decided to throw away your measuring tape. :lol:
I have seen your posts, to talk to morons like you is below my dignity.

Do some independent research and the truth will reveal itself. I have done extensive research, but people like you and arjunk keep spewing s***. I guess I am gonna be the elephant ignoring the barking dogs.

I have seen your posts, to talk to morons like you is below my dignity.

Do some independent research and the truth will reveal itself. I have done extensive research, but people like you and arjunk keep spewing s***. I guess I am gonna be the elephant ignoring the barking dogs.
Yes an idiots dignity and quality is obvious when he starts wondering and opening threads on who has a bigger dick. :lol:
Losers like you go rabid, get kicked out of the forum and return under another fake ID like a shamless creature that you are.

Yes an idiots dignity and quality is obvious when he starts wondering and opening threads on who has a bigger dick. :lol:
Losers like you go rabid, get kicked out of the forum and return under another fake ID like a shamless creature that you are.
I guess you Islamophobic communist slaves keep spewing random shit!!!

I guess you Islamophobic communist slaves keep spewing random shit!!!
Jairam Ramesh once said that India is the biggest open toilet in the world.
No wonder things like Dick and shit are always on your filthy brain.

If you were educated, you could've read the figures and surveys.

But you seem to be from a Wahhabi-Madarasa!! It is below my dignity to answer someone like you.

Indians allow discussion/critisicm on all levels.

Ypur slave Lahori/Karachiite minds cannot comprehend Indian freedom

If you were educated, you could've read the figures and surveys.

But you seem to be from a Wahhabi-Madarasa!! It is below my dignity to answer someone like you.
You should fire your Dalit teacher immediately because he has more honor than a stray like you.
Indians allow discussion/critisicm on all levels.

Ypur slave Lahori/Karachiite minds cannot comprehend Indian freedom
Typical Bharti mindset, you spend all day long on a Pakistani forum but habitually can only bark.
How many foreign Nationals do you encounter on those Indian forums, which are more like Animal farms with Gupta rubbing Gopal.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom