What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

Listen to a hypocrite Modi on Adhaar card when CM.

After the PM, he is begging for the credit on the same Adhaar!

Now Modi has a new name:
Its written there = Rashtra Rishi.
Modi himself inaugurates this.
Narcissist?

Modi wipes his "Tilak" within one hour after visiting Kedarnath, so much for Hindutva

C-44vi0V0AEVgx4.jpg

:
C-4z7FIUAAE3yy_.jpg

C-4z9KuUIAEAh93.jpg

Indian Media got sold out to Modi through his ill gotten Ambani Money.

Modi enriching his Gujarati friends, nothing else:

Adani Group has formed a joint venture with an Israeli firm Elbit Systems for manufacturing unmanned aerial vehicles, popularly known as drones. The new venture will be called Adani-Elbit Advanced Systems India Limited (AEASIL). Anil Ambani’s Reliance Defence has formed a joint venture with Israel’s Rafael Advanced Systems for development of air-to-air missiles for the Indian Air Force (IAF).

NGT issues notice to Centre, Uttarakhand Govt for illegal dumping in Ganga

The National Green Tribunal (NGT) on Thursday issued a notice to the Centre, Uttarakhand Government and the Border Road Organisation in regard to the illegal dumping of debris into the Ganga river.

And this is while the PM Modi of BJP has given a undertaking to Uma Bharti to clean Ganga river?

Utter shame on national machinery ruled by PM Modi!

What mutilated soldier’s father said broke Ghuggi’s ‘heart into pieces’ jantakareporter.com/india/mutilate…

An open letter to ‘nationalist’ Arnab Goswami! The nation wants to know! jantakareporter.com/india/letter-a…

Modi government cannot 'belittle the Supreme Court order' on Aadhar jantakareporter.com/india/modi-gov…

UP Governor forwards letter to Yogi Adityanath for action against Azam Khan jantakareporter.com/india/governor…

And the governor belongs to which party?

My Open Letter to 'Nationalist' Arnab Goswami #TheNationWantToKnow jantakareporter.com/india/letter-a… @RepublicOk

Can Arnab dare to answer this? #TheNationWantsToKnow @republic @JantaKaReporter

Back
Top Bottom