What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

one man's lonely crusade against the perceived rising tide of Hindu fundamentalism.

there is something to be admired in this relentless doggedness.

It is usually the case that the Truth has few friends but lies have many enablers. There are plenty of great quotes on this very subject. Agree with him or not, you have to admire the man's courage. He takes abuse on a daily basis for what he believes. He has the strength of his convictions. That is an admirable trait.

It is usually the case that the Truth has few friends but lies have many enablers. There are plenty of great quotes on this very subject. Agree with him or not, you have to admire the man's courage. He takes abuse on a daily basis for what he believes. He has the strength of his convictions. That is an admirable trait.

Ek chota sa mukam banaya hai PDF pe - Koi jageer nahi

Fir bhi mere apne Hindustani Hindu mujhe jeene nahi dete.

Ek chota sa mukam banaya hai PDF pe - Koi jageer nahi

Fir bhi mere apne Hindustani Hindu mujhe jeene nahi dete.

I generally leave your thread alone. I dont want it to become diverted because of anything I say or do as you have put a monumental and consistent effort into this. But to be honest, I admire people like you. Standing alone is not easy, especially when you have a juggernaut attacking you day in day out. Swimming against the current is a very difficult thing to do. I will not say what my opinion is of what you post, suffice to say that it takes courage to do what you do. You are indeed a worthy adversary for anyone.

I generally leave your thread alone. I dont want it to become diverted because of anything I say or do as you have put a monumental and consistent effort into this. But to be honest, I admire people like you. Standing alone is not easy, especially when you have a juggernaut attacking you day in day out. Swimming against the current is a very difficult thing to do. I will not say what my opinion is of what you post, suffice to say that it takes courage to do what you do. You are indeed a worthy adversary for anyone.

The fact that "you" support him is perhaps the reason why the party he supports is loosing big time in India.
something to chew on perhaps?

It takes zero courage to post stuff on an anonymous online forum.

I do however welcome the diversity in opinion here even if I may not agree.

ashok here is an AAP propagandist, 90% of his stuff is rabid partisan garbage but there's a good market for it here on the Pakistan Defence Forums.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom