What's new

2019 = Modi to be decimated - love me or leave me

Anil Ambani's Reliance Communications is unable to pay back loans and is in trouble with 10 banks, according to media reports. Not able to include a link here.

Yet Anil Ambani companies get huge defence contracts...Rafale...ships... It helps when you have magician Modi as your close buddy. Vijay Mallya is another fellow who got benefits from his association with BJP and Modi.

Last edited:
Anil Ambani's Reliance Communications is unable to pay back loans and is in trouble with 10 banks, according to media reports. Not able to include a link here.

Yet Anil Ambani companies get huge defence contracts...Rafale...ships... It helps when you have magician Modi as your close buddy. Vijay Mallya is another fellow who got benefits from his association with BJP and Modi.

India is losing money through Modi to Industrialists who are BJP friendly, those who receive frequent massive loans without collateral & never payback. Because they know each year there is a write off waiting for them. They contribute to BJP's election coffer, and Modi does favor to them by obtaining easy hefty loans without any guarantee.

Mother India bleeds, every time Modi breaths!

2 Dalit girls brutally Molested by 12 Muslim boys - Sickulars have no problems
Dalit E-rickshaw driver brutally murdered by muslims for asking them not to pee - Not a peep from Sickulars

In India, Dalits are bring brutally oppressed NOt by Hindus but by Sickulars. The fact that when Muslims brutally kill Dalits and Molest or rape Dalit woman, no one says a word is a testament to this fact.

A sad state of affairs that Dalits, who are native to India are being oppressed by people whose ideology has no roots in India.

Anti-farmer remark gets Maharashtra BJP President Raosaheb Danve Patil in troubleThe opposition condemned Danve-Patil’s statement saying the power has gone to his head

“My name is Naseeruddin Shah and I believe that’s why I was targeted. It really pains me to say this. I have never ever been aware of my identity until now,” the 66-year-old actor had said, speaking to a news channel.

Modi has time to meet Priyanka Chopra, but not farmers: Congress :

30priyanka-modi1.jpg

AIADMK mouthpiece takes on PM over cattle ban:

PM Modi told NBC journalist ‘I saw your tweets,’ journalist replied ‘are you on Twitter?’ jantakareporter.com/india/pm-modi-…

Units 5, 6 at Kudankulam N-power plant to cost Rs 50,000 crore:

8 billion USD.

Back
Top Bottom