What's new

2023 Turkish election

3f477514aa6f23109decb64ab15f5eb6.jpg

Deep Congratulations to Erdogan

God Bless him

Long Live Turkey

Keep going stronger and stronger

another 5 years and Turkey will be a Superpower

Congratulations to Turkey for electing a new President. Hopefully he will serve all Turkish people equally :)

i dont understand this behavior , why do foreigners interested in turkish internal politcs ? basically no one knows turkish internal dynamics, why you are so exited? as a turk, would you like me if i support one of your party leaders? stay away from turkish internal affairs

i dont understand this behavior , why do foreigners interested in turkish internal politcs ? basically no one knows turkish internal dynamics, why you are so exited? as a turk, would you like me if i support one of your party leaders? stay away from turkish internal affairs
I'm interested because I'm right next to you guys.

I haven't been following Turkish election closely. Did anybody win yet?

I don't agree with you

I haven't been following Turkish election closely. Did anybody win yet?
Erdogan won

Has it ever occured to you why people are interested in American elections although they're not Americans. It's because they exert influence globally.

Turkey has become globally significant for different reasons. To some because of the refugee crisis, because Europeans would probably interested in how that crisis is handled. To some because of military prowess, Turkey is becoming a good self reliant military equipment producer. To some because of their influence on international religio-political affairs.

The two candidates have different view on foreign policy and softpower. Ofcourse, others will look at the results. The domestic affairs are a different story, it's something foreigners don't know but then again foreigners can't vote, the majority of Turkey brought him in. What difference does outsider opinion make?

Anyways, tebrikler to the 53% and geçmiş olsun to the 47%.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom