What's new

21st Century American Civil War has already started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright folks! Don’t believe me now. But at least remember what I said. I want to make you think when the time comes, “Yes! That guy was talking about it and he was right!”

I believe you,i know for a fact that as we speak,a giant Gettysburg type battle is already beeing fought in northern Minnesota but the press is hiding this because it's to busy vilifying muslims and furthering the zionist agenda.Stay sharp kiddo!

I believe you,i know for a fact that as we speak,a giant Gettysburg type battle is already beeing fought in northern Minnesota but the press is hiding this because it's to busy vilifying muslims and furthering the zionist agenda.Stay sharp kiddo!

I think I saw a whole gang of bikers on Harleys headed that way too, all dressed up in helmets and leathers. Some of them had long beards too.

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-not-sure-if-sarcasm-or-serious-e14739.jpg

This forum has its crazies so its hard to tell

As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S.
December 29, 2008

By Andrew Osborn

MOSCOW -- For a decade, Russian academic Igor Panarin has been predicting the U.S. will fall apart in 2010. For most of that time, he admits, few took his argument -- that an economic and moral collapse will trigger a civil war and the eventual breakup of the U.S. -- very seriously. Now he's found an eager audience: Russian state media.

HC-GN187_Panari_BV_20081228131701.gif

Igor Panarin

In recent weeks, he's been interviewed as much as twice a day about his predictions. "It's a record," says Prof. Panarin. "But I think the attention is going to grow even stronger."

Prof. Panarin, 50 years old, is not a fringe figure. A former KGB analyst, he is dean of the Russian Foreign Ministry's academy for future diplomats. He is invited to Kremlin receptions, lectures students, publishes books, and appears in the media as an expert on U.S.-Russia relations.

But it's his bleak forecast for the U.S. that is music to the ears of the Kremlin, which in recent years has blamed Washington for everything from instability in the Middle East to the global financial crisis. Mr. Panarin's views also fit neatly with the Kremlin's narrative that Russia is returning to its rightful place on the world stage after the weakness of the 1990s, when many feared that the country would go economically and politically bankrupt and break into separate territories.

A polite and cheerful man with a buzz cut, Mr. Panarin insists he does not dislike Americans. But he warns that the outlook for them is dire.

"There's a 55-45% chance right now that disintegration will occur," he says. "One could rejoice in that process," he adds, poker-faced. "But if we're talking reasonably, it's not the best scenario -- for Russia." Though Russia would become more powerful on the global stage, he says, its economy would suffer because it currently depends heavily on the dollar and on trade with the U.S.

Mr. Panarin posits, in brief, that mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation will trigger a civil war next fall and the collapse of the dollar. Around the end of June 2010, or early July, he says, the U.S. will break into six pieces -- with Alaska reverting to Russian control.

In addition to increasing coverage in state media, which are tightly controlled by the Kremlin, Mr. Panarin's ideas are now being widely discussed among local experts. He presented his theory at a recent roundtable discussion at the Foreign Ministry. The country's top international relations school has hosted him as a keynote speaker. During an appearance on the state TV channel Rossiya, the station cut between his comments and TV footage of lines at soup kitchens and crowds of homeless people in the U.S. The professor has also been featured on the Kremlin's English-language propaganda channel, Russia Today.

Mr. Panarin's apocalyptic vision "reflects a very pronounced degree of anti-Americanism in Russia today," says Vladimir Pozner, a prominent TV journalist in Russia. "It's much stronger than it was in the Soviet Union."

Mr. Pozner and other Russian commentators and experts on the U.S. dismiss Mr. Panarin's predictions. "Crazy ideas are not usually discussed by serious people," says Sergei Rogov, director of the government-run Institute for U.S. and Canadian Studies, who thinks Mr. Panarin's theories don't hold water.

Mr. Panarin's résumé includes many years in the Soviet KGB, an experience shared by other top Russian officials. His office, in downtown Moscow, shows his national pride, with pennants on the wall bearing the emblem of the FSB, the KGB's successor agency. It is also full of statuettes of eagles; a double-headed eagle was the symbol of czarist Russia.

The professor says he began his career in the KGB in 1976. In post-Soviet Russia, he got a doctorate in political science, studied U.S. economics, and worked for FAPSI, then the Russian equivalent of the U.S. National Security Agency. He says he did strategy forecasts for then-President Boris Yeltsin, adding that the details are "classified."

In September 1998, he attended a conference in Linz, Austria, devoted to information warfare, the use of data to get an edge over a rival. It was there, in front of 400 fellow delegates, that he first presented his theory about the collapse of the U.S. in 2010.

"When I pushed the button on my computer and the map of the United States disintegrated, hundreds of people cried out in surprise," he remembers. He says most in the audience were skeptical. "They didn't believe me."

At the end of the presentation, he says many delegates asked him to autograph copies of the map showing a dismembered U.S.

He based the forecast on classified data supplied to him by FAPSI analysts, he says. He predicts that economic, financial and demographic trends will provoke a political and social crisis in the U.S. When the going gets tough, he says, wealthier states will withhold funds from the federal government and effectively secede from the union. Social unrest up to and including a civil war will follow. The U.S. will then split along ethnic lines, and foreign powers will move in.

California will form the nucleus of what he calls "The Californian Republic," and will be part of China or under Chinese influence. Texas will be the heart of "The Texas Republic," a cluster of states that will go to Mexico or fall under Mexican influence. Washington, D.C., and New York will be part of an "Atlantic America" that may join the European Union. Canada will grab a group of Northern states Prof. Panarin calls "The Central North American Republic." Hawaii, he suggests, will be a protectorate of Japan or China, and Alaska will be subsumed into Russia.

"It would be reasonable for Russia to lay claim to Alaska; it was part of the Russian Empire for a long time." A framed satellite image of the Bering Strait that separates Alaska from Russia like a thread hangs from his office wall. "It's not there for no reason," he says with a sly grin.

Interest in his forecast revived this fall when he published an article in Izvestia, one of Russia's biggest national dailies. In it, he reiterated his theory, called U.S. foreign debt "a pyramid scheme," and predicted China and Russia would usurp Washington's role as a global financial regulator.

Americans hope President-elect Barack Obama "can work miracles," he wrote. "But when spring comes, it will be clear that there are no miracles."

The article prompted a question about the White House's reaction to Prof. Panarin's forecast at a December news conference. "I'll have to decline to comment," spokeswoman Dana Perino said amid much laughter.

For Prof. Panarin, Ms. Perino's response was significant. "The way the answer was phrased was an indication that my views are being listened to very carefully," he says.

The professor says he's convinced that people are taking his theory more seriously. People like him have forecast similar cataclysms before, he says, and been right. He cites French political scientist Emmanuel Todd. Mr. Todd is famous for having rightly forecast the demise of the Soviet Union -- 15 years beforehand. "When he forecast the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1976, people laughed at him," says Prof. Panarin.

P1-AO116_RUSPRO_NS_20081228191715.gif

As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S. - WSJ.com

depositphotos_11744945-Bored-emoticon.jpg

Even if war breaks down (big if), ill be supporting western states, Cali girls :smitten:

ACW has been postponed by 20 years. My predictions proved wrong. Close the thread. Nah! Delete it altogether. I have been foolish.

Deciphering civil war metaphors

• Pope Francis is reported to have had one of his lungs removed during his teen years as a result of an infection: The unionists are exclaiming that since half of the country has been affected by secessionism, the strength of US has reduced.
  • 10-year-old tiger lives in Tel Aviv and suffers from a chronic ear infection: US is powerful like a tiger but half of it’s populace is harassing it with Guerilla activity. Chronic means this issue has been there since long time (1800s).
  • Earth smelled like rotten eggs 1,900 million yrs ago: Confederates are suggesting that there was a lot of bloodshed in 19th century civil war and the death toll was higher than previously thought.
  • Could a stressful job give you Alzheimer's? Harassment and stress hormones inhibit brain activity and, if chronically elevated, can cause Alzheimer's, say researchers: Confederates are suggesting that prolonged war can lead to economic depression.
  • Angelina Jolie’s double-mastectomy: Copperheads brainwashed the actress into opting for surgery to remove both breasts. Copperheads did this to signal that in the event of a war both sides face destruction.

Now you've scared me if someone could really think i was serious

You've seen the stuff this guy posted... with people like this i wouldn't be surprised if someone believed a battle of that sort was happening :undecided:

BREAKING NEWS!!!

American civil war has now become worldwide white community civil war

As the heading says, foreign whites are joining the war in individual capacity. All over the world, whites are taking sides in this conflict. From South Africa to New Zealand, from Canada to Australia, from Bolivia to Serbia, from Cuba to Germany, from Argentina to Ukraine, from Mexico to Denmark, from Falklands to Russia – all are taking active interest. Hence western societies have become divided along ACW lines. Because the choice varies from person to person. Not a single white person is remaining neutral once he has been told of the matter. Same was the case in earlier edition of ACW. Other countries were not really disinterested. By claiming to be neutral, Britain had actually supported the Union in 19th century. Reminds me of a line from the movie No Man’s Land, “Neutrality does not exist in the face of murder. Doing nothing to stop it is, in fact, choosing. It is not being neutral.” Whites from as diverse walk of life as politics and cricket are getting involved. Whatever decision governments take, an opposing cabal is emerging in those states to unofficially help the ‘team’ of their personal preference.

Examples of who has become a participant and which side they are on.

Supporting Confederacy:
David Cameron
Shane Warne
Adam Gilchrist
Brett Lee
David Hussey
David Miller
Mark Boucher
Jacques Kallis
Ian Chappell
Greg Chappell
Shane Bond
Stephen Fleming
Jesse Ryder
Diego Maradona

Supporting Union:
Novak Djokovic
Roger Federer
Lionel Messi
Peter Roebuck
Cameron white
Ricky Ponting
Shane Watson
Mitchell Johnson
Michael Clarke
Michael Ballack
Francois Hollande
Stephen Hawking
Daniel Vettori
Richard Branson
Kevin Rudd
Magnus Carlsen
Anders Fogh Rasmussen
Chris Broad
Steve Davis
Stuart Broad

21st Century American Civil War has already started.

Many incidents which general public thinks to be usual occurrences are actually part of this new US civil war. Hurricane Sandy in 2012 was not natural. It was man-made and is part of latest American Civil War. The Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Connecticut (by Adam Lanza) is part of ACW. The New York Ferry Crash (in January 2013), blast at Texas fertilizer plant, radioactive leakage at nuclear power plants, the recent stabbing of many people in Texas, Connecticut train crash, Oklahoma tornado, killing of Aaron Swartz, the New Orleans shooting spree, the famous hacking of Twitter website in 2013 etc are all acts of war. World-famous personalities like John Kerry and Chuck Hagel will vouch for the fact that unknown to many, some Americans are waging a new civil war.

I thought since the attackers in these skirmishes were civilians, every American must have become aware of the civil war by now. But surprisingly, leave alone civilians, even FBI doesn’t have a whiff of it. When I made phone calls to FBI, I found that I have to first acquaint them with this conflict. I wonder why those Americans who are in the loop have not taken rest of America into confidence.

There is some probability of a Libertarian revolt happening in USA but it will not last long. Economic collapse is incoming but.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom