What's new

$255M for Akash SAMs: Armenia Signs Another Arms Deal with India

That’s the main point.

Duffers start linking these arm deals to everything they can imagine.

Whether, Armenia uses these weapons to fight or display them in a parade is their problem. How effectively a weapon is used isn’t in Indian hands.

If a war happens again between these countries, then, it wouldn’t be as easy as it turned out last time. That is for sure.

Even we can ask AZ if they are interested to buy from us..We should not get involved in their internal politics of that region.

I am glad you tried it and obviously you must be happy with the results, to such an extent that you are now recommending it to others.
where did i say i tried it. you indians should rub this cream on your planes wings so it flies at higher altitude.

Wasn't India always supposed to be neutral?

Azerbaijan and Turkey must be watching and taking notes too.

Screenshot_20230819-201951~2.png

"Saaaaaaaaar, Kim Kardashian's bobs and vagene in exchange for Indian weapons?"

The S-300 and other SAM's did not perform well at all. I don't think this is a wise purchase for them.

Kind of want to see another war between Azerbaijan and Armenia to see how badly this Indian crap will perform

All Indian / Armenian weapons will get distroyed in a matter of days.

Indians / Armenians have no answer to Superior Turkish drones that Azeris will be employing.

The S-300 and other SAM's did not perform well at all. I don't think this is a wise purchase for them.
That's because of harpy's or harops from Israel, which targeted the fire control radars.

Unless Armenia buys anti drone systems, these SAMs will face same fate.

Back
Top Bottom