What's new

26/11 evidence of no use to Pak, India told

pakistan has raised a fair point here.......the judicial commission should have been allowed to cross examine....but i think the fear in indian side might have been that pakistan is not going to act even if they allowed it......and it might create new problems for indian officials if kasab would have said something very different to pakistani officials..........but as the matter stands i guess no body on both sides were very hopeful for a prosecution in court,whatever spin media might give to this story now.......

I think we are getting comfortable with this lofty 'global epicentre of terrorism' label. Many of us dont even bother. the world will never be happy. Losing 40,000 people and billions in economy hasn't made the world praise us. So its better to stop playing for the galleries.

Believe me the quarantining has not even started even though the process has been started. So dont get too comfortable. Regarding losing 40K people, you grow snakes in your yard, ofcourse they will bite you. Not an iota of sympathy from my side. And before you say, Indians dont need your effin sympathy for 26/11. Just justice. Your country is not ready for that. Fine, Most of us knew it anyway except the dumb shits running our government.

Good luck Indians. Try another one to snare us. Your 'smart' diplomacy has paid off. You are back to talking to us. You have started playing cricket with us. You want to do trade with us too. Your PM also wants to visit Pakistan. Thats why the invitation just went out. All this while Pakistan has shown you the middle finger for Mumbai.

You are absolutely correct. This idiotic govt in Delhi with all the Aman ki tamasha idealistic bullshit has really lost the plot. Instead of inviting your cricketers we ought to have been inviting Dr. Alla Nazar or Brahamdagh Bugti and instead of investing in your country, we ought to invest in the insurgent groups in Balochistan or KP.

so...........according to Indian logic, despite what anyone in a Pakistani Court thinks, lawyer or judge, because India says it has provided enough evidence and information then a conviction should follow because India believes that to be the case,.............WTF kind of mentality is that......... if that is what Indian justice is about then God help everyone.

A very valid legal point was raised by the Defence as to why they were not allowed to cross examine the officials who are the ones making the accusations against their clients on trial. Clearly without their cross examination the accusations are bogus and null and void, hence the correct decision to class their evidence as such.......... the Indians need to stop being so emotional and think with their brains and logically, the accusers are not being allowed to be spoken to by the defendants and their legal representatives........
I have already said it multiple times, these cases and arrests should not be made, no punishment should be given, keep Kasab alive.

As long as he is taking breath, India will present him an agent of Pakistan who killed innocent citizens in India. Killing him will also make him martyr among other terrorists giving them motivation to attack India.

Sometimes keeping a monster alive is useful than a dead one as it can be used as poster of terror.

You are absolutely correct. This idiotic govt in Delhi with all the Aman ki tamasha idealistic bullshit has really lost the plot. Instead of inviting your cricketers we ought to have been inviting Dr. Alla Nazar or Brahamdagh Bugti and instead of investing in your country, we ought to invest in the insurgent groups in Balochistan or KP.

First take care of 140 or so your own armed secessionist groups then spread the muck around. And if you do call nazar and bugti, be prepared, 140 may grow to 160.

Sometimes keeping a monster alive is useful than a dead one as it can be used as poster of terror.

That is why we are allowing India to breath. :)

First take care of 140 or so your own armed secessionist groups then spread the muck around. And if you do call nazar and bugti, be prepared, 140 may grow to 160.

That is why we are allowing India to breath. :)

Thanks for allowing...Dont you think Pakistan it self is having breathing problems...Pak is on the mercy of Inhaler(US AID)....If i would you, i will rather worry about what will happen when Inhaler is Gone!!....

And btw Indians are Allowing you to Drink "Water" !!...remember...hehehe....

I have never in my life heard a Pakistani speak like this. All this time I gave the Indians the benefit of the doubt, but after hearing this guy speak, this bullshit is a hoax.

You might have not seen Pakistani speaking German too.

Are you saying you are so incompetent that you cannot learn Hindi?

I can buy that 90% of you cannot spell Bharat even after getting regular lessons.
:).

Thanks for allowing...Dont you think Pakistan it self is having breathing problems...Pak is on the mercy of Inhaler(US AID)....If i would you, i will rather worry about what will happen when Inhaler is Gone!!....

And btw Indians are Allowing you to Drink "Water" !!...remember...hehehe....

hmmmmm ...... you need to drink Hunza Water to find out what water is. Indian water naaaaaa

:rofl::rofl::rofl:...Good one buddy....:lol:

Thank you indeed. :chilli:

and instead of investing in your country, we ought to invest in the insurgent groups in Balochistan or KP.
OL, havent you been doing that since like 30 years? LOL
That's the only reason India is the way it is today, if you hadnt been that smart half of india would have been part of pakistan by now. Your sick barbarianism can be seen clearly in your post El o El

I can buy that 90% of you cannot spell Bharat even after getting regular lessons.

Listen to the accents of these men showing their house in Okara.

Does your government think we are fools "Bhaiiyaaah"?

Last edited by a moderator:

Their Hindi teacher Abu Jundal. Very peculiar Pakistanis don't trust their own government's confession of his nationality.

Listen to the accents of these men showing their house in Okara.

Does your government think we are fools "Bhaiiyaaah"?

Ajmal Qasab don't have Bhaiya accent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have we got justice for the people who died on 26/11? I wish the GOI took a different approach.

Even the educated masses openly support terrorism and terrorist against India and this forum is perfect example of this!!
And now I know how the logic/comprehension skills of the "educated" indian masses are

everybody is ranting here but no one read why the evidence is no good....because defence is not allowed to cross examine indian officials..... this can overcome with good relations....but how can that happen when majority is so hate filled in india that they bashed BCCI for 29 pages just to allowing pakistan to visit......

Back
Top Bottom